=SA= Sniper Alliance Clan website
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
=SA= Sniper Alliance Clan website

An Assault Cube Clan

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Latest News : Recruitment at =SA= is OPEN. If interested, post your application in the "Recruitment" forum! | CapOne and PhaNtom members in the clan have left! | Whitelist updated

=SA= invited to join -dyH| Average Clan League!

Go down 
+5
Skorpion
ThePrinter
Faron
RCJD
whop
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
whop
Visitor
whop

=SA= invited to join -dyH| Average Clan League! Empty
PostSubject: =SA= invited to join -dyH| Average Clan League!   =SA= invited to join -dyH| Average Clan League! Icon_minitime1Thu 8 Mar - 12:28

I would like to invite you to the Average Clan League. The League will be a 2v2 and 3v3 league with clans that don't have the best skills. If you guys would like to participate in this, please read the instructions on how to join at this website. (The Website will be posted by RCJD due to my account not being able to post external links for 7 days). You can learn about all the rules and everything about the league there. Thank you and I hope you join the Average Clan League!

Sincerely,
-dyH|wH0pXeR.

P.S. Don't take this the wrong way please. I am just doing this to not allow the top clans like MyS, w00p, dR ect to play.
Back to top Go down
RCJD
=SA= Member
RCJD

PostSubject: Re: =SA= invited to join -dyH| Average Clan League!   =SA= invited to join -dyH| Average Clan League! Icon_minitime1Thu 8 Mar - 12:29

Here's the link:

www.dyhclan.org/average-clan-league/

GO SIGN UP GUYS!
Back to top Go down
Faron
=SA= Member | Janitor
Faron

PostSubject: Re: =SA= invited to join -dyH| Average Clan League!   =SA= invited to join -dyH| Average Clan League! Icon_minitime1Thu 8 Mar - 14:56

whop wrote:
I would like to invite you to the Average Clan League. The League will be a 2v2 and 3v3 league with clans that don't have the best skills.
grrr
whop wrote:
P.S. Don't take this the wrong way please. I am just doing this to not allow the top clans like MyS, w00p, dR ect to play.
o ok
Back to top Go down
RCJD
=SA= Member
RCJD

PostSubject: Re: =SA= invited to join -dyH| Average Clan League!   =SA= invited to join -dyH| Average Clan League! Icon_minitime1Thu 8 Mar - 15:12

Imagine the winner of this tournament. Not much bragging rights, eh? =D

"Guess what, =SA= won... THE AVERAGE CLAN LEAGUE!"

No worries, I encourage =SA= members to join for the experience, the fun, and the lols.
Back to top Go down
ThePrinter
M.I.A.
ThePrinter

PostSubject: Re: =SA= invited to join -dyH| Average Clan League!   =SA= invited to join -dyH| Average Clan League! Icon_minitime1Thu 8 Mar - 17:34

I saw at theire site u have to sign up in teams of 2 or 3..

who wants to go with me?? (forever alone xD)

btw: I recommand someone from my timezone ;D
Back to top Go down
ThePrinter
M.I.A.
ThePrinter

PostSubject: Re: =SA= invited to join -dyH| Average Clan League!   =SA= invited to join -dyH| Average Clan League! Icon_minitime1Thu 8 Mar - 17:40

oh wait I just found out that we have to sign up with every player that wants to play. So when im at IRC with Skorpion and someone ask us to play but Skorpion isn't signed up: we cannot play.

So plz everyone sign up!!! Together we can become the best average clan ;D!

btw: we are 10 best clan in history of the BoB ladder.. :Average..
Back to top Go down
RCJD
=SA= Member
RCJD

PostSubject: Re: =SA= invited to join -dyH| Average Clan League!   =SA= invited to join -dyH| Average Clan League! Icon_minitime1Thu 8 Mar - 18:50

I'm interested, but there's the problem of my vacation and also that I'm rarely online while others are online. ):

OFF TOPIC WARNING

About the ladder: top clans often don't play in pubs or ladders, so w00p, mys, aG, etc. are "below" us.

Also, sadly... more than half of =SA='s accumulated points are from resigned members (Swanvel and macm). Names on the ladder expire after 6 months if they aren't used. So if no Swanvel or macm logs in, all their points for =SA= will be delted LOL.

Because of this, I try not to look at the ladder as something to compare with others, as much as it is to compare with oneself. I know I'm a bit of a hypocrite saying that, as I do find fun seeing how I/=SA= ranks.

But in the end, the ladder doesn't really reflect skill; just a person's life.

There are times in the 24 hour clock where it's mostly noobs on the ladder; another high time where all the good players join and it's a tough time to play.

Depending on where you live, these times will be convenient/inconvenient for you. <== factor A

Also, the more time you spend on the ladder, the more frags and the more points. Yes, if you're a good player, you can accumulate points faster. But what if you compare a good player who doesn't have time to play on the ladder, vs. a noob who has time to play all day?

For example "quickening" who is currently the first place all time player on the ladder, has a less than 1.0 ratio. Yet he ranks higher than all other players who may get consistent 2 or 3 ratios, just because he has logged over a week of playing time on there. (240 hours!?!?@!?2132/1?!) <== factor B
Back to top Go down
Skorpion
M.I.A.
Skorpion

PostSubject: Re: =SA= invited to join -dyH| Average Clan League!   =SA= invited to join -dyH| Average Clan League! Icon_minitime1Thu 8 Mar - 19:03

i dont play much on those ladder servers because they lagg alot.. and i do terrible..
Back to top Go down
Faron
=SA= Member | Janitor
Faron

PostSubject: Re: =SA= invited to join -dyH| Average Clan League!   =SA= invited to join -dyH| Average Clan League! Icon_minitime1Fri 9 Mar - 0:24

Comet + Cap0ne ThePrinter + faron8 = <3. My team...

EDIT: Comet declined cap0ne because hes too good so im putting ThePrinter in.
Back to top Go down
progonna
=SA= Member
progonna

PostSubject: Re: =SA= invited to join -dyH| Average Clan League!   =SA= invited to join -dyH| Average Clan League! Icon_minitime1Fri 9 Mar - 6:52

I would like to to be in the league
Count me in! =D
as my exam term have finished.
bounce
Back to top Go down
ThePrinter
M.I.A.
ThePrinter

PostSubject: Re: =SA= invited to join -dyH| Average Clan League!   =SA= invited to join -dyH| Average Clan League! Icon_minitime1Fri 9 Mar - 7:32

So for now:

=SA=ThePrinter
=SA=RCJD
=SA=Gonna
=SA=Faron8
=SA=Comet
=SA=Skorpion

Who wants to be in too?
Bango?
Friteq?
Skore?

we need u!!!

Back to top Go down
progonna
=SA= Member
progonna

PostSubject: Re: =SA= invited to join -dyH| Average Clan League!   =SA= invited to join -dyH| Average Clan League! Icon_minitime1Fri 9 Mar - 8:05

RCJD are you in for it?
Hope Skorpian will be too
or more members.
we could team up
wait.. are we allowed to make another team from the same clan?
Back to top Go down
ThePrinter
M.I.A.
ThePrinter

PostSubject: Re: =SA= invited to join -dyH| Average Clan League!   =SA= invited to join -dyH| Average Clan League! Icon_minitime1Fri 9 Mar - 8:47

If I understand the rules

we make one big team to play against other teams. But the games will be 2 vs 2 or 3 vs 3

So I can play with RCJD in the morning against dyH and in the evening against FD with Gonna..
The clan who wins most games in the time which is given wins the tournament. So we need to play lots of games!!!
Back to top Go down
Faron
=SA= Member | Janitor
Faron

PostSubject: Re: =SA= invited to join -dyH| Average Clan League!   =SA= invited to join -dyH| Average Clan League! Icon_minitime1Fri 9 Mar - 13:38

ThePrinter wrote:
If I understand the rules

we make one big team to play against other teams. But the games will be 2 vs 2 or 3 vs 3

So I can play with RCJD in the morning against dyH and in the evening against FD with Gonna..
The clan who wins most games in the time which is given wins the tournament. So we need to play lots of games!!!

No I think its just 1 team of 2/3. I'll ask whop.
Back to top Go down
RCJD
=SA= Member
RCJD

PostSubject: Re: =SA= invited to join -dyH| Average Clan League!   =SA= invited to join -dyH| Average Clan League! Icon_minitime1Fri 9 Mar - 14:30

I wasn't exactly sure of the rules, so help clarify for me. You can play teams multiple times, but not one team back to back? I'll ask whop later >.>
Back to top Go down
whop
Visitor
whop

PostSubject: Re: =SA= invited to join -dyH| Average Clan League!   =SA= invited to join -dyH| Average Clan League! Icon_minitime1Fri 9 Mar - 15:27

Well basically this is what we wanted.

We don't want someone playing a clan worse than them over and over. You can play a clan as much as you want but your just not allowed to play the same clan twice in a row.

And about teams, anyone in your clan can play. The same people in the clan could play all the time.
Back to top Go down
ThePrinter
M.I.A.
ThePrinter

PostSubject: Re: =SA= invited to join -dyH| Average Clan League!   =SA= invited to join -dyH| Average Clan League! Icon_minitime1Fri 9 Mar - 17:34

so

@SA shall i sign our clan in? just with everyone?

=SA=Comet
=SA=Lateralus
=SA=Macm
=SA=Capone
=SA=Sonic
=SA=Bango
=SA=Sweet
=SA=Skore13
=SA=WalkerGr
=SA=Sn1p3r_sh0t
=SA=Me&you
=SA=C4
=SA=Faron8
=SA=Bl@storious
=SA=S1gn4L
=SA=RCJD
=SA=Gonna
=SA=Duff
=SA=ThePrinter
=SA=Friteq
=SA=Skorpion

this way we just can play when we want to play with any SA member we likee.. If ur in doesnot mean u have to play. So if u dont want.. just dont play. and for Macm, Bl@st, sonic and Sn1p3r : if they do come back in the meanwhile: they can play for us. if not: it doesn't matter!!!

D'accord?

Back to top Go down
Comet
=SA= Founding Member + Senate | Twitter Manager
Comet

PostSubject: Re: =SA= invited to join -dyH| Average Clan League!   =SA= invited to join -dyH| Average Clan League! Icon_minitime1Fri 9 Mar - 17:40

ThePrinter wrote:
so

@SA shall i sign our clan in? just with everyone?

=SA=Comet
=SA=Lateralus
=SA=Macm
=SA=Capone
=SA=Sonic
=SA=Bango
=SA=Sweet
=SA=Skore13
=SA=WalkerGr
=SA=Sn1p3r_sh0t
=SA=Me&you
=SA=C4
=SA=Faron8
=SA=Bl@storious
=SA=S1gn4L
=SA=RCJD
=SA=Gonna
=SA=Duff
=SA=ThePrinter
=SA=Friteq
=SA=Skorpion

this way we just can play when we want to play with any SA member we likee.. If ur in doesnot mean u have to play. So if u dont want.. just dont play. and for Macm, Bl@st, sonic and Sn1p3r : if they do come back in the meanwhile: they can play for us. if not: it doesn't matter!!!

D'accord?
nice Idea, so that we can replace members whenever they are available. Smile
Back to top Go down
RCJD
=SA= Member
RCJD

PostSubject: Re: =SA= invited to join -dyH| Average Clan League!   =SA= invited to join -dyH| Average Clan League! Icon_minitime1Fri 9 Mar - 17:53

sounds like a good idea, except not to -dyh and the competition hosts? Or they won't mind? Razz
Back to top Go down
ThePrinter
M.I.A.
ThePrinter

PostSubject: Re: =SA= invited to join -dyH| Average Clan League!   =SA= invited to join -dyH| Average Clan League! Icon_minitime1Fri 9 Mar - 18:28

No in the rules is standing that we play as a clan.. not in teams!
I'm going to sign up!!

Edit: oh damnit.. I see that Faron has allready wrote us in..
http://dyhclan.createaforum.com/apply-here/sa-team/

Edit2: I signed all of us in!!!
Back to top Go down
Faron
=SA= Member | Janitor
Faron

PostSubject: Re: =SA= invited to join -dyH| Average Clan League!   =SA= invited to join -dyH| Average Clan League! Icon_minitime1Sat 10 Mar - 11:40

ThePrinter wrote:
No in the rules is standing that we play as a clan.. not in teams!
I'm going to sign up!!

Edit: oh damnit.. I see that Faron has allready wrote us in..
http://dyhclan.createaforum.com/apply-here/sa-team/

Edit2: I signed all of us in!!!

no... your not supposed to do that. More then half of those people won't even play.
Back to top Go down
chaos
Visitor
chaos

PostSubject: hello   =SA= invited to join -dyH| Average Clan League! Icon_minitime1Sat 10 Mar - 14:32

am i allowed?
Back to top Go down
Faron
=SA= Member | Janitor
Faron

PostSubject: Re: =SA= invited to join -dyH| Average Clan League!   =SA= invited to join -dyH| Average Clan League! Icon_minitime1Sat 10 Mar - 14:53

chaos wrote:
am i allowed?

probably not.
Back to top Go down
RCJD
=SA= Member
RCJD

PostSubject: Re: =SA= invited to join -dyH| Average Clan League!   =SA= invited to join -dyH| Average Clan League! Icon_minitime1Sat 10 Mar - 16:48

chaos wrote:
am i allowed?

No, not under =SA=. You could form an individual team though.
Back to top Go down
whop
Visitor
whop

PostSubject: Re: =SA= invited to join -dyH| Average Clan League!   =SA= invited to join -dyH| Average Clan League! Icon_minitime1Mon 12 Mar - 10:36

Ya you guys did the smart thing to do. There are not really teams. This is an opportunity for any player in the clan to play with their teammates.

Just an update, The last date to join the league will be on March 13, 2012. The actual league will start on March 15, 2012. So start practicing guys and prepare for lots of fun! The League will last for 2 months making it end on May 15, 2012.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: =SA= invited to join -dyH| Average Clan League!   =SA= invited to join -dyH| Average Clan League! Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

=SA= invited to join -dyH| Average Clan League!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next