=SA= Sniper Alliance Clan website
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
=SA= Sniper Alliance Clan website

An Assault Cube Clan

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Latest News : Recruitment at =SA= is OPEN. If interested, post your application in the "Recruitment" forum! | CapOne and PhaNtom members in the clan have left! | Whitelist updated

Microsoft Flight

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Lateralus
Resigned =SA= Founding Member | =SA= Friend
Lateralus

Microsoft Flight Empty
PostSubject: Microsoft Flight   Microsoft Flight Icon_minitime1Mon 12 Mar - 8:59

Although I don't play AC anymore that doesn't mean I've quit gaming all together. Lately I've been playing around with Microsoft Flight. It's a lot more accessible than the flight simulator series. The free version has limited airplanes but still pretty cool to play.. so if anyone would like to fly around with me download it at let me know! Smile http://www.microsoft.com/games/flight/

By the way, if it would affect your AC time greatly don't worry about it. I don't want to be accused of taking players away from AC. Razz
Back to top Go down
@l <@P0n3
Resigned =SA= Founding Member | =SA= Friend
@l <@P0n3

Microsoft Flight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Microsoft Flight   Microsoft Flight Icon_minitime1Tue 13 Mar - 4:05

Doesn't seem to be a mac friendly app ^^
Back to top Go down
Faron
=SA= Member | Janitor
Faron

Microsoft Flight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Microsoft Flight   Microsoft Flight Icon_minitime1Tue 13 Mar - 4:19

Can I crash into you? If so then yes I'll be happy to fly around crash into you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Microsoft Flight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Microsoft Flight   Microsoft Flight Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Microsoft Flight
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
=SA= Sniper Alliance Clan website :: GENERAL (public) :: News-
Jump to: