=SA= Sniper Alliance Clan website
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
=SA= Sniper Alliance Clan website

An Assault Cube Clan

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Latest News : Recruitment at =SA= is OPEN. If interested, post your application in the "Recruitment" forum! | CapOne and PhaNtom members in the clan have left! | Whitelist updated

Hi Guys =)

Go down 
+3
Faron
Comet
sCr3W^M4Tr!X+
7 posters
AuthorMessage
sCr3W^M4Tr!X+
Visitor
sCr3W^M4Tr!X+

Hi Guys =) Empty
PostSubject: Hi Guys =)   Hi Guys =) Icon_minitime1Sat 21 Apr - 5:14

Day 20/04/2012

sorry per post if isn't here I don't know where put this post, plz admin remove it if is incorrect here.

In a public server, the guy =SA=The printer given kick for no reason...

=SA=Theprinter called a vote
kick sCr3W^M4Tr!X reason: asda

this is unfair! lol

I just want to inform them of this misconduct for clan members.

no more by the time a friend says goodbye, sCr3W^M4Tr!X
Laughing
Back to top Go down
Comet
=SA= Founding Member + Senate | Twitter Manager
Comet

Hi Guys =) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi Guys =)   Hi Guys =) Icon_minitime1Sat 21 Apr - 5:35

ThePrinter? Abuse of kick? Shocked I Find that hard to believe. study
Back to top Go down
Faron
=SA= Member | Janitor
Faron

Hi Guys =) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi Guys =)   Hi Guys =) Icon_minitime1Sat 21 Apr - 7:04

1. no proof
2. I can barely read and understand your post.
3. Don't make false accusations without anything backing up your claim.

This looks like a joke. Colorful post, different fonts, your not selling something here.
Back to top Go down
ThePrinter
M.I.A.
ThePrinter

Hi Guys =) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi Guys =)   Hi Guys =) Icon_minitime1Sat 21 Apr - 7:48

I allready explained the situation to my clanmates in the clan only section and again I want to apologise for kick him. He was playin' under the alias: W W W W W W W W or something like that and I accidently voted the wrong cn number.

So again: M4Tr!X sorry for a vote to kick u.
But for my defence: I apologised several times in the game
U didn't get voted out.. (some people where luckily paying attention Very Happy)
and we just played on afterwards.

Sorry again and I hope ur satisfied now with telling my mates.

andbytheway:
Welcome to our forum. Make urself at home and have a pleasant stay. If u have any questions or other complaints I invite u to post them or to PM me, or any other SA member.
I hope to see u sometime in the game Very Happy
(or isn't this ur first post ever here? I thought so xD)
Back to top Go down
RCJD
=SA= Member
RCJD

Hi Guys =) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi Guys =)   Hi Guys =) Icon_minitime1Sat 21 Apr - 8:36

Hey there M4Tr!X, welcome to the forum! Thanks again for helping us out with the whitelist.

Apologies for the misunderstanding... accidents like that do happen though d:
I know I entered the wrong CN number multiple times myself Razz
Back to top Go down
Faron
=SA= Member | Janitor
Faron

Hi Guys =) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi Guys =)   Hi Guys =) Icon_minitime1Sat 21 Apr - 11:50

RCJD wrote:
Hey there M4Tr!X, welcome to the forum! Thanks again for helping us out with the whitelist.

Apologies for the misunderstanding... accidents like that do happen though d:
I know I entered the wrong CN number multiple times myself Razz

haha n00b...
Back to top Go down
Million
Visitor
Million

Hi Guys =) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi Guys =)   Hi Guys =) Icon_minitime1Sat 21 Apr - 20:35

lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Skorpion
M.I.A.
Skorpion

Hi Guys =) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi Guys =)   Hi Guys =) Icon_minitime1Sun 22 Apr - 0:09

i once went into Screw clan server tried to kick a tker about a month ago, i made a mistake accidentally kicked K4d4, i apologised but i got kicked banned and eventually blacklisted the next day.

i sent an letter to him and still no unblacklist...
I think it is a misunderstanding and im expecting you to forgive him.

@matrix toughen up princess,
just because someone accidently kicks you ONCE doesnt mean you come here and report this.
have the balls and deal with it, and grow a moustache and become a man.
Back to top Go down
Skorpion
M.I.A.
Skorpion

Hi Guys =) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi Guys =)   Hi Guys =) Icon_minitime1Sun 22 Apr - 0:25

Skorpion wrote:
i once went into Screw clan server tried to kick a tker about a month ago, i made a mistake accidentally kicked K4d4, i apologised but i got kicked banned and eventually blacklisted the next day.

i sent an letter to him and still no unblacklist...
I think it is a misunderstanding and im expecting you to forgive him.

@matrix toughen up princess,
just because someone accidently kicks you ONCE doesnt mean you come here and report this.
have the balls and deal with it, and grow a moustache and become a man.

P.S your smily faces and colour'ed writing shows us what type of man you are
Back to top Go down
sCr3W^M4Tr!X+
Visitor
sCr3W^M4Tr!X+

Hi Guys =) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi Guys =)   Hi Guys =) Icon_minitime1Sun 22 Apr - 2:43

Hi guys!

Everyone knows what you do and as are the acts of each, Right? Theprinter...
I am not satisfied as you say, on the contrary. Is not put in harm to anyone, just to know who we are and make known to others also, I do not want this clan enemies or any other, I rather think we have to help each other, but thanks...

Faron8- 1.- If I have proof
2.- Excuse me, I do not speak English, (do not think this needed to be taken as a joke)
3.- I do not make false claims (Theprinter accepted his mistake, not lip service) I repeat I have proof.

This is no joke, Do you mind the font and color? Excuse me just show you to be friendly, this is no excuse to say it is fake or prank.

Scorpion I repeat once more, just to know who we are and make known to others also.
You have to think I was a kid playing tantrum, because you're wrong, I'm just a man aged 26 who does
not accept the injustices, (your comment makes me disrespect, I never disrespect you)
in that respect you if you prove to be the man you are.

Now about servers sCr3W# all are welcome, I know from long ago the clan =SA= for me they are all
my friends.

I apologize if I offended anyone or disrespect them, I did not mean. I talk no more.

I say goodbye Greetings to all, have fun! Smile
Back to top Go down
RCJD
=SA= Member
RCJD

Hi Guys =) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi Guys =)   Hi Guys =) Icon_minitime1Sun 22 Apr - 7:53

Thank you M4Tr!X+ for handling this in a diplomatic manner on your part. However, I am unhappy with Skorpion's posts. I know Skorpion is simply standing up for his bro and clan mate, but someone coming here with a formal complaint should be treated more respectfully.

Back to top Go down
ThePrinter
M.I.A.
ThePrinter

Hi Guys =) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi Guys =)   Hi Guys =) Icon_minitime1Sun 22 Apr - 8:44

Thanks Matrix for accepting my apology. I hope we can have some fun matches in the futur.

And for the clan thanks for support and understandings. I like the fact u supported me.
@skorpion i agree with RCJD. Thos was something between me and Matrix. I can defend myself. So i want to thank u for ur help but i am in state to defend myself so dont interfere if its not neccesary.
Back to top Go down
Faron
=SA= Member | Janitor
Faron

Hi Guys =) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi Guys =)   Hi Guys =) Icon_minitime1Sun 22 Apr - 9:41

sCr3W^M4Tr!X+ wrote:
Hi guys!

Everyone knows what you do and as are the acts of each, Right? Theprinter...
I am not satisfied as you say, on the contrary. Is not put in harm to anyone, just to know who we are and make known to others also, I do not want this clan enemies or any other, I rather think we have to help each other, but thanks...

Faron8- 1.- If I have proof
2.- Excuse me, I do not speak English, (do not think this needed to be taken as a joke)
3.- I do not make false claims (Theprinter accepted his mistake, not lip service) I repeat I have proof.

This is no joke, Do you mind the font and color? Excuse me just show you to be friendly, this is no excuse to say it is fake or prank.

Scorpion I repeat once more, just to know who we are and make known to others also.
You have to think I was a kid playing tantrum, because you're wrong, I'm just a man aged 26 who does
not accept the injustices, (your comment makes me disrespect, I never disrespect you)
in that respect you if you prove to be the man you are.

Now about servers sCr3W# all are welcome, I know from long ago the clan =SA= for me they are all
my friends.

I apologize if I offended anyone or disrespect them, I did not mean. I talk no more.

I say goodbye Greetings to all, have fun! Smile

So post the proof. Your 26, you should know that proof is necessary for. You do not make false claims? How are we supposed to know that. No ones perfect, I'll have to agree with skorpion on this one. Man up, an accidental kick is nothing, especially after he apologized. Your 26, you should know this.

Honestly, I find scr3w extremely immature, sensitive, and rude. I try and stay away from them
Back to top Go down
RCJD
=SA= Member
RCJD

Hi Guys =) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi Guys =)   Hi Guys =) Icon_minitime1Sun 22 Apr - 10:09

sCr3W^M4Tr!X+ wrote:

my friends.

Faron8- wrote:

Honestly, I find scr3w extremely immature, sensitive, and rude. I try and stay away from them

Is that appropriate here, Faron? I recommend that the comment is deleted and/or an apology is made.

I suppose I'll have great difficulty asking scr3w for a favour (like using our whitelist) in the future now.
Back to top Go down
Skorpion
M.I.A.
Skorpion

Hi Guys =) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi Guys =)   Hi Guys =) Icon_minitime1Sun 22 Apr - 11:01

i agree with Faron8 he is right, but im not choosing sides....

Im upset that im blacklisted on their servers still, i accidentally kicked one of their members on the servers for mistaking the cn number, even after i apologised for the mistake, but i was blacklisted, i tried sending a message but they have not replied.

^This has got nothing to do with the abuse kicking, about a year ago.

It just sounds stupid that you come here to report this situation to the clan website, when you could resolve this with the clan member.

Sorry for that comment before it was to harsh, tasteless and offensive with the colours... etc
normally i don't say stuff like that, but my blood alcohol level was very high yesterday night...
Back to top Go down
sCr3W^M4Tr!X+
Visitor
sCr3W^M4Tr!X+

Hi Guys =) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi Guys =)   Hi Guys =) Icon_minitime1Sun 22 Apr - 12:07

RCJD (:

No problem with the white list, as I said in previous post, all are welcome in the servers sCr3W#
leader's main servers now do not work, because the leader has health problems with their parents in the hospital, I can not communicate with at the moment, but yet I have a 6 servers in which you can connect without problems (:

I pass the connection server sCr3W# ll

1.- server public ll /connect scr3w.malware-site.www 28763 20 players clients
2.- server match 3x3 /connect scr3w.malware-site.www 22222 match
3.- server match 2x2 /connect scr3w.malware-site.www 33333 match
4.- server match 1x1 /connect scr3w.malware-site.www 44444 match
5.- server coop /connect scr3w.malware-site.www 55555 4 players clients

Server 6 sorry, only is for Clan training (:

Here no lagers, the net is 10Mb (:

These are my servers, but do not work 24 hours, but if I work hard enough (6 to 15 hours per day)

The clan sCr3W# is characterized not by the best players, for good education and respect for others...

See you soon guys....
Back to top Go down
RCJD
=SA= Member
RCJD

Hi Guys =) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi Guys =)   Hi Guys =) Icon_minitime1Sun 22 Apr - 12:15

:O

That's a lot more servers I can add to my list! I usually use la.dyhclan.org or hlin.woop.us.... didn't know there were many more! Are they hitreg fixed? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Faron
=SA= Member | Janitor
Faron

Hi Guys =) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi Guys =)   Hi Guys =) Icon_minitime1Sun 22 Apr - 12:40

RCJD wrote:
sCr3W^M4Tr!X+ wrote:

my friends.

Faron8- wrote:

Is that appropriate here, Faron? I recommend that the comment is deleted and/or an apology is made.

I suppose I'll have great difficulty asking scr3w for a favour (like using our whitelist) in the future now.

I'm responsible for my own actions and post RCJD. You may be the "senior" =SA= member here. I'm just stating my opinion, and feel free to leave me out of the whitelist, I really don't care.

Maybe scr3w has changed a lot since they first started. I remember when they first appeared and no one liked them. They may have changed now, but as I said, I don't really care.
Back to top Go down
RCJD
=SA= Member
RCJD

Hi Guys =) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi Guys =)   Hi Guys =) Icon_minitime1Sun 22 Apr - 12:47

Faron8- wrote:

I'm responsible for my own actions and post RCJD. You may be the "senior" =SA= member here. I'm just stating my opinion, and feel free to leave me out of the whitelist, I really don't care.

Maybe scr3w has changed a lot since they first started. I remember when they first appeared and no one liked them. They may have changed now, but as I said, I don't really care.

I'm pretty sure you're the more senior member, having months more experience with =SA= than I have.

Also, I think you are included in the whitelist, unless you're talking about something else? S:
Back to top Go down
ThePrinter
M.I.A.
ThePrinter

Hi Guys =) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi Guys =)   Hi Guys =) Icon_minitime1Sun 22 Apr - 17:12

Comon guys. U all need to chill Out a bit. We need to stay uniited as a clan. We make friends as a clan and se make enemys as a clan. So we stay always friendly in public until we have decided as clan that we dont like someone. So Faron this topic wasn't about u so stay away if u can't be friendly and make a postin the clan only section. Then we can decide how to respond. Skorpion u could also have reacted a bit nicer and maybe ask him to get rid of ur BL.

Stay united!

Andbytheway: thanks for ur invitations Matrix!
Back to top Go down
Faron
=SA= Member | Janitor
Faron

Hi Guys =) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi Guys =)   Hi Guys =) Icon_minitime1Sun 22 Apr - 17:26

ThePrinter wrote:
Comon guys. U all need to chill Out a bit. We need to stay uniited as a clan. We make friends as a clan and se make enemys as a clan. So we stay always friendly in public until we have decided as clan that we dont like someone. So Faron this topic wasn't about u so stay away if u can't be friendly and make a postin the clan only section. Then we can decide how to respond. Skorpion u could also have reacted a bit nicer and maybe ask him to get rid of ur BL.

Stay united!

Andbytheway: thanks for ur invitations Matrix!

who said it was about me? Where did I say it was about me? Wtf are you talking about.
Back to top Go down
RCJD
=SA= Member
RCJD

Hi Guys =) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi Guys =)   Hi Guys =) Icon_minitime1Sun 22 Apr - 17:42

this thread is making less and less sense by the hour. KKKKKKKLOTHES PULEASE
Back to top Go down
Skorpion
M.I.A.
Skorpion

Hi Guys =) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi Guys =)   Hi Guys =) Icon_minitime1Sun 22 Apr - 18:04

Lol!!

Faron8 is sticking up to you and supporting and you tell him to shut up.

insert Farons epic picture "My mind is full of F**k"

i dont think Faron is rude at all, he is stating the facts about this clan, and being diplomaic, he was asking for proof because there was none. i dont think he is overreacting at all.

Close thread please
Back to top Go down
ThePrinter
M.I.A.
ThePrinter

Hi Guys =) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi Guys =)   Hi Guys =) Icon_minitime1Sun 22 Apr - 18:47

Wow. My mind is full of f*ck.

Just nvm. I hope u hlget my pOint. I want to thank Matrix again for acceptation and i want to thanks all my clanmembers for supporting me.

… please close this shit now xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hi Guys =) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi Guys =)   Hi Guys =) Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Hi Guys =)
Page 1 of 1