=SA= Sniper Alliance Clan website
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
=SA= Sniper Alliance Clan website

An Assault Cube Clan

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Latest News : Recruitment at =SA= is OPEN. If interested, post your application in the "Recruitment" forum! | CapOne and PhaNtom members in the clan have left! | Whitelist updated

=SA= vs. FD*

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
RCJD
=SA= Member
RCJD

=SA= vs. FD* Empty
PostSubject: =SA= vs. FD*   =SA= vs. FD* Icon_minitime1Wed 9 May - 11:21

Bango and I were chilling on the pubs when FD asked us for a CM.

Their pick:
=SA= vs. FD* 20120512

Now, I know that FD tends to pick rather non-mainstream map/modes, but I was not expecting this!! Both the map and mode were quite foreign to me, and I did not realize that someone automatically gets the team's flag after it is lost, because there are no flag spawns.

So what that meant was, if Bango had the flag, then lost it... I would automatically get the flag in a few seconds. And I am vulnerable because Bango is gone for 5 seconds until he re-spawns. FD really capitalized on that time frame where we were vulnerable and scored many back-to-back flags.

In general, their knowledge of the map and teamwork were obvious. They often did hit-and-runs, ambushes... all very well coordinated.

Bango played far better than I could. For some reason, I was just very out of my element and quite useless D:
In the end, I switched to smg. Everyone else was playing SMG I think, except I was AR before. I played A LOT better with SMG for some reason. Maybe that map? Too bad I didn't switch sooner >.>

In terms of our gameplay, we had difficulty sticking together to give each other support. We were isolated and easily picked off, which means +4 flags for them (+2 from first kill, +2 from second).

Our pick:
=SA= vs. FD* 20120513

Again, they had excellent SURV tactics. Often, we would seriously wound both of them, but they turned out alive while we both died. They had a great combination of weapons... often a sniper landing a shot on us and hiding away when he was low... then the other guy would finish us off when we had 20 health.

We may have won, had we done the teamwork that FD showed.

Also, there was a huge ping disadvantage to Bango, but he rocked anyways.

We played this third one just for fun (our pick):
=SA= vs. FD* 20120511

Two of my flags were actually Bango's work, I just did a save ^^
Back to top Go down
ThePrinter
M.I.A.
ThePrinter

=SA= vs. FD* Empty
PostSubject: Re: =SA= vs. FD*   =SA= vs. FD* Icon_minitime1Wed 9 May - 16:29

good to see you playin. Million and I are also training on tsurv - desert. Do you maybe have some tips you learned from FD? you can post it here or pm me!
Back to top Go down
RCJD
=SA= Member
RCJD

=SA= vs. FD* Empty
PostSubject: Re: =SA= vs. FD*   =SA= vs. FD* Icon_minitime1Wed 9 May - 16:42

Bango and I were most effective when we worked together and didn't hunt them by ourselves. It sounds like common sense, but it's hard to carry out.

Having TS would be a great help, but Bango's connection isn't great and my mic is not convenient.

But otherwise, we should make some set plays for each round. Ambush them from the left. Camp in base. Double AR. Double-back. Sniper AR.... etc.

Communication during the action is critical too, as well as using the radar if you lose track of your partner. Always be aware of who is still alive, who is wounded (and can be finished off), and who is at full health (avoid frontal confrontation).

From our weapon experimenting: it only takes one sniper shot and one AR bullet to kill someone in SURV. Try to get the one shot on and evade so you won't die. Then let your partner finish that opponent off.

Always create a 2v1 situation for you, when you can. Likewise, always avoid a 1v2 situation that is against you.

Also, the Carbine was a very effective hit and run weapon.

All of the above is stuff we all likely know, but the difficult part is executing it. So practice practice practice! Next time we have a clan practice, we should try these modes.
Back to top Go down
Friteq
=SA= Friend
Friteq

=SA= vs. FD* Empty
PostSubject: Re: =SA= vs. FD*   =SA= vs. FD* Icon_minitime1Thu 10 May - 1:03

Good games guys,Smile)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

=SA= vs. FD* Empty
PostSubject: Re: =SA= vs. FD*   =SA= vs. FD* Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down