=SA= Sniper Alliance Clan website
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
=SA= Sniper Alliance Clan website

An Assault Cube Clan

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Latest News : Recruitment at =SA= is OPEN. If interested, post your application in the "Recruitment" forum! | CapOne and PhaNtom members in the clan have left! | Whitelist updated

What i am and what am i doing in =SA=

Go down 
+4
ThePrinter
Million
Friteq
xXViperzXx
8 posters
AuthorMessage
xXViperzXx
Visitor
xXViperzXx

What i am and what am i doing in =SA= Empty
PostSubject: What i am and what am i doing in =SA=   What i am and what am i doing in =SA= Icon_minitime1Thu 17 May - 22:34

I am here to enchance the group to make a better one i am 21 years old and Loyalty to a group BTW this is my first group lol Smile
Back to top Go down
Friteq
=SA= Friend
Friteq

PostSubject: Re: What i am and what am i doing in =SA=   What i am and what am i doing in =SA= Icon_minitime1Thu 17 May - 23:06

Hi,em you wanna apli or what?:O
Back to top Go down
Million
Visitor
Million

PostSubject: Re: What i am and what am i doing in =SA=   What i am and what am i doing in =SA= Icon_minitime1Thu 17 May - 23:13

Didn't understood what you were looking at ^^'
Back to top Go down
ThePrinter
M.I.A.
ThePrinter

PostSubject: Re: What i am and what am i doing in =SA=   What i am and what am i doing in =SA= Icon_minitime1Thu 17 May - 23:57

Lol!!

I met this guy on a pub server with Bango and he asked if he could join our 'group'..

I told him to go to our website and write a meet and greet..

So.........

Welcome Viperz to our CLANwebsite...Plz tell us something more about urself. Why do u think u will fit in SA..

U can find our chat here: sa-chat.tk Chat with us there, try to make friends Because u will need 3 invites from the players.

I wish you GL!
Back to top Go down
RCJD
=SA= Member
RCJD

PostSubject: Re: What i am and what am i doing in =SA=   What i am and what am i doing in =SA= Icon_minitime1Fri 18 May - 1:20

Yup yup, ThePrinter covered most of it.

We need to meet you and get to know you before giving invites. The best way is to tell us about yourself in this thread, or even better, chat with us on the IRC, TS, or Mumble.

Three invites means you can make an application. Good luck!

PS: You can fill out the "application form", even though you're not yet an applicant. That could tell us a lot.
Back to top Go down
xXViperzXx
Visitor
xXViperzXx

PostSubject: I'm getting bored can i accept 3 invitations now Lol tell me if i went wrong   What i am and what am i doing in =SA= Icon_minitime1Sat 19 May - 18:03

YEAH Tell me if i went wrong just answer this lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
xXViperzXx
Visitor
xXViperzXx

PostSubject: =.=   What i am and what am i doing in =SA= Icon_minitime1Sat 19 May - 21:03

Friteq wrote:
Hi,em you wanna apli or what?:O
I applied from ThePrinter
Back to top Go down
xXViperzXx
Visitor
xXViperzXx

PostSubject: Wish to be an applicant   What i am and what am i doing in =SA= Icon_minitime1Sat 19 May - 21:51

Well if you want more i am personally pro, not an exprt but good as if the noobs around lol! Well Just joking too if i were in =SA= I could help this group expand more realities and help them in clan matches well i am actually kind,nice to people wish you guys accept me coz i really need a group as i said i could help you in more clan matches well i am not cheating like this group just skilled and loyal to a group wish you take me in the applicants
this is my last message Wish this group a lucky day!

-Signed
-xXViperzXx
Back to top Go down
ThePrinter
M.I.A.
ThePrinter

PostSubject: Re: What i am and what am i doing in =SA=   What i am and what am i doing in =SA= Icon_minitime1Sun 20 May - 8:44

Yeah he was in the pubs and saw me and bango rocking the place so he asked if he could join our group. I told him where he could find our website.

Quote :

I did not invite him. I just showed him the way. (just to kill the rumours before they start)

Dude, tell us something more. What is ur favorite weapon and mode+map? What's ur playing style? Which time-zone are you at?
Back to top Go down
xXViperzXx
Visitor
xXViperzXx

PostSubject: My favorite weapon and mode+ map is   What i am and what am i doing in =SA= Icon_minitime1Sun 20 May - 15:14

ThePrinter wrote:
Yeah he was in the pubs and saw me and bango rocking the place so he asked if he could join our group. I told him where he could find our website.

Quote :

I did not invite him. I just showed him the way. (just to kill the rumours before they start)

Dude, tell us something more. What is ur favorite weapon and mode+map? What's ur playing style? Which time-zone are you at?

Shotgun/Sniper , Osok , Douze
Back to top Go down
Million
Visitor
Million

PostSubject: Re: What i am and what am i doing in =SA=   What i am and what am i doing in =SA= Icon_minitime1Sun 20 May - 19:03

ThePrinter wrote:
Which time-zone are you at?
Yo didn't answered to this one.

xXViperzXx wrote:

Shotgun/Sniper , Osok , Douze

In clan match we can't play osok so you should try others mods.

And you need 3 invites, 3 players have to say "I invite xXViperzXx" so you have to play with/agains't us and be friendly/good...
Back to top Go down
Comet
=SA= Founding Member + Senate | Twitter Manager
Comet

PostSubject: Re: What i am and what am i doing in =SA=   What i am and what am i doing in =SA= Icon_minitime1Mon 21 May - 2:13

he got my invite Razz
Back to top Go down
progonna
=SA= Member
progonna

PostSubject: Re: What i am and what am i doing in =SA=   What i am and what am i doing in =SA= Icon_minitime1Mon 21 May - 22:02

Comet wrote:
he got my invite Razz
ehehehehe
two more to go viper~! Smile
Back to top Go down
RCJD
=SA= Member
RCJD

PostSubject: Re: What i am and what am i doing in =SA=   What i am and what am i doing in =SA= Icon_minitime1Tue 22 May - 11:40

For myself (and I recommend for others too), I would like to see some more maturity demonstrated first before I give an invite. Also, it does not help how you did not follow my advice and fill out the "recruitment form/questionnaire".

We appreciate your honesty: there's nothing wrong with enjoying playing the shotgun, though it is not very practical in matches. I'm glad to see you play the sniper rifle too, but is it "OSOK sniper" or "all-around sniper"? It's a big difference.

Million can probably tell you a lot from his experience (: When he first applied to =SA=, he stuck mostly to OSOK, but now he has expanded his sniper-play to other (more important?) modes. He's also acquiring some awesome skills with automatic weapons (SMG, AR). I look forward to see you in game.

Good luck!
Back to top Go down
RCJD
=SA= Member
RCJD

PostSubject: Re: What i am and what am i doing in =SA=   What i am and what am i doing in =SA= Icon_minitime1Tue 22 May - 19:02

xXViperzXx, I don't think you are quite ready to apply for =SA= and will not give an invitation at this time.

After chatting in IRC and playing multiple games today, I am confident in my decision.

If anyone wants specifics, PM me. But some things I can share here:
+
-Your aim with SMG shows potential
-You said "Thank you" after "Nice shot". That doesn't say much lol, but I don't know what else to put.

-
-You say you're 21. Then you tell me you're 32 in-game. Okay.
-I acknowledge you may not be familiar with a match, but it's common sense not to vote things when people are saying "Let's decide as a team".
-When you agree to play a match with someone, you don't request to change to a different mode part-way in.
-You keep asking me to give you an invite. Do you really think begging for an invite will make it happen?

Please don't feel discouraged. I would like to see you come around again once if you are able to demonstrate more respect and maturity. But until then, I would suggest you to keep working on the above (feel free to ask us to help you out!) and/or apply to another clan.

Comet, I am also curious about your quick invitation :O PM?
Back to top Go down
Sonic
Visitor
Sonic

PostSubject: Re: What i am and what am i doing in =SA=   What i am and what am i doing in =SA= Icon_minitime1Wed 26 Sep - 4:35

hello! welcome to =SA= be sure to visit gamesurge IRC #=SA= channel frequently to get to know clan members.
Back to top Go down
RCJD
=SA= Member
RCJD

PostSubject: Re: What i am and what am i doing in =SA=   What i am and what am i doing in =SA= Icon_minitime1Wed 26 Sep - 11:07

Inactive + read reasons in my previous post.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What i am and what am i doing in =SA=   What i am and what am i doing in =SA= Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

What i am and what am i doing in =SA=
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
=SA= Sniper Alliance Clan website :: GENERAL (public) :: Meet&Greet-
Jump to: