=SA= Sniper Alliance Clan website
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
=SA= Sniper Alliance Clan website

An Assault Cube Clan

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Latest News : Recruitment at =SA= is OPEN. If interested, post your application in the "Recruitment" forum! | CapOne and PhaNtom members in the clan have left! | Whitelist updated

Perfict's Application

Go down 
+7
Bango
progonna
Skorpion
Faron
Friteq
ThePrinter
Perfict
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Perfict
Visitor
Perfict

Perfict's Application Empty
PostSubject: Perfict's Application   Perfict's Application Icon_minitime1Mon 21 May - 2:24

1. Name:Alex Heald
2. In-Game name:Perfict
3. Country:USA
4. Age:17
5. Gender:Male
6. What good you will bring to the clan:Good sportsmanship, active community member
7. How long you have been playing AC?:Only a few days, actually. Not even a week.
8. Do you know any =SA= members?:None personally, but I met some on one server
9. Other clans you have been in? and why you left:None
10. How often/how many hours you play per day:About 2 hours a day
11. Have you ever been blacklisted? (Before/Now) Why?:I have never been blacklisted
Back to top Go down
ThePrinter
M.I.A.
ThePrinter

PostSubject: Re: Perfict's Application   Perfict's Application Icon_minitime1Mon 21 May - 2:31

Ey Perfict!

Welcome to our clan! I see u are new to AC. I am glad you decided to have a look arround at our bieutifull forum.

I will explain how SA applications work. You can also read it in the rules. You will need 3 invitations from members to become an applicant. We do that because we think Friendship is really important. Because u dont know any of us: take ur time talking with us, playing with us and Visit us at our IRC chat: sa-chat.tk

When u got 3 invites ur an applicant from then u need 5 votes with F1 to become a full SA memer. But that will take some time.

I wish you good luck and I hope to see you arround..

=SA=ThePrinter

Tip: Stay interested in us. Visit the forums as much as you can! and our chat! GL
Back to top Go down
Friteq
=SA= Friend
Friteq

PostSubject: Re: Perfict's Application   Perfict's Application Icon_minitime1Mon 21 May - 2:38

Yo.Favorite music and weapon?
Back to top Go down
Perfict
Visitor
Perfict

PostSubject: HERE COMES A NEW CHALLENGER! (Perfict's Intro to the Community)   Perfict's Application Icon_minitime1Mon 21 May - 2:41

Hey guys, what's up? Perfict here! I'm new to this site, and new to AssaultCube (not even a week has passed since I got it Surprised ). Well, I hope to get to know each and every one of you better on what seems to be a decent place, and hopefully gain some pointers on how to improve my game in AC. See you around, be it in the forums or on the battlefield! Smile

Oh, and before you ask, yes my username is intentionally misspelled. That's the joke. lol!
Back to top Go down
ThePrinter
M.I.A.
ThePrinter

PostSubject: Re: Perfict's Application   Perfict's Application Icon_minitime1Mon 21 May - 2:48

hehe Ey Welcome dude! Make urself at home!
Back to top Go down
Perfict
Visitor
Perfict

PostSubject: Re: Perfict's Application   Perfict's Application Icon_minitime1Mon 21 May - 6:37

Friteq wrote:
Yo.Favorite music and weapon?

I literally love all kinds of music. I find stuff in every genre that I like. But I like electronica and musicals the most. Smile

Aaaaaand as for my favourite weapon, I would have to go with the Carbine, because it's the easiest for me to use, little to no recoil, decent firepower, the fact is is only semi-auto is a drawback I can overlook. You will see me use the carbine a lot on AC, but if things get rough, I may switch to the shotgun.
Back to top Go down
Friteq
=SA= Friend
Friteq

PostSubject: Re: Perfict's Application   Perfict's Application Icon_minitime1Mon 21 May - 8:12

Shotgun sucks ass,try to play with smg or AR.Smile
Back to top Go down
Faron
=SA= Member | Janitor
Faron

PostSubject: Re: Perfict's Application   Perfict's Application Icon_minitime1Mon 21 May - 13:01

A wild perfict has appeared!
Back to top Go down
Skorpion
M.I.A.
Skorpion

PostSubject: Re: Perfict's Application   Perfict's Application Icon_minitime1Mon 21 May - 14:01

carbine and sniper take more skill then the AR stick with it mate. but friteq is right in this game unfortunately the class 'shotgun' is overpowered. so try to use sniper.
Back to top Go down
progonna
=SA= Member
progonna

PostSubject: Hey!   Perfict's Application Icon_minitime1Mon 21 May - 21:10

Hey dude, welcome!
I was in time problem yesterday Very Happy
could have continue our talks and games yesterday but i believe we can still meet .
You're gonna be fine dude! . I like good newcomers
Back to top Go down
progonna
=SA= Member
progonna

PostSubject: Be patience is the SPIRIT Perfict! :DDD   Perfict's Application Icon_minitime1Mon 21 May - 21:25

+1 friteq
+1 skorpion
@perfict
CHAT WITH US! =D
use teamspeak too , it's really useful ! Download it here!
you'll find more westerns and from other countries friends who play ac .
it's not just about finding friends and simply talk! it's for communication with your team while ur in a match like [Inters & Clanmatches , (2v2 & more) ]
private message me or try to find me online
add me at skype : hilmieslumber

There are alot more things u can do with this game actually (but not hack ! of course.)
you can create your own maps , scripts and so on.
have fun.
friendship is more important than showing off all of your skills
Good luck! Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
Bango
Visitor
Bango

PostSubject: Re: Perfict's Application   Perfict's Application Icon_minitime1Mon 21 May - 22:07

The shotgun catches a lot of flak but people just like to bitch.
Before the shotgun got powered up people would call the smg the noob weapon and rag on you for using it.
I use shotgun reasonably often, its not my default or even my second choice but for tight maps nothing beats it.
Back to top Go down
Faron
=SA= Member | Janitor
Faron

PostSubject: Re: Perfict's Application   Perfict's Application Icon_minitime1Tue 22 May - 4:13

Bango wrote:
Before the shotgun got powered up people would call the smg the noob weapon and rag on you for using it.
I use shotgun reasonably often, its not my default or even my second choice but for tight maps nothing beats it.

Not really. SMG was never a n00b weapon. In 1.0 there wasn't a n00b weapon. They buffed up the shotty and AR. You gotta admit though, shotty is OP.
Back to top Go down
Perfict
Visitor
Perfict

PostSubject: Re: Perfict's Application   Perfict's Application Icon_minitime1Tue 22 May - 8:39

I can't get on the chatroom for some odd reason. Sad
Back to top Go down
Bango
Visitor
Bango

PostSubject: Re: Perfict's Application   Perfict's Application Icon_minitime1Tue 22 May - 8:41

Faron8- wrote:
Bango wrote:

Not really. SMG was never a n00b weapon. In 1.0 there wasn't a n00b weapon. They buffed up the shotty and AR. You gotta admit though, shotty is OP.

Not saying it isn't just saying there are times when it is the best weapon to use.
Also no weapon is ever a noob weapon they just called it the noob weapon as it was the weapon all noobs used. "smg noob!" was one of the most common insults
Back to top Go down
Faron
=SA= Member | Janitor
Faron

PostSubject: Re: Perfict's Application   Perfict's Application Icon_minitime1Tue 22 May - 11:40

Bango wrote:
Faron8- wrote:
Bango wrote:

Not saying it isn't just saying there are times when it is the best weapon to use.
Also no weapon is ever a noob weapon they just called it the noob weapon as it was the weapon all noobs used. "smg noob!" was one of the most common insults

we all know shotties OP...
Back to top Go down
RCJD
=SA= Member
RCJD

PostSubject: Re: Perfict's Application   Perfict's Application Icon_minitime1Tue 22 May - 11:43

Hey there perfict!

Welcome to the AC community! If there's anything we can help you with in terms of getting to know the game, feel free to ask!

Be sure to visit the AC forum too =D

If you are interested in applying to =SA=, we usually look for more experienced players... but there are always exceptions for the exceptional! Razz

Nice to meet you.
Back to top Go down
RCJD
=SA= Member
RCJD

PostSubject: Re: Perfict's Application   Perfict's Application Icon_minitime1Tue 22 May - 11:47

I find shotgun useless. Here's my rant about it:
http://forum.cubers.net/thread-5288-post-97052.html#pid97052

Though useless, it's very fun to play, I admit. Just not very practical.

Btw, I'm moving this to your meet and greet thread. You can't make an application yet (please read rules next time?).
Back to top Go down
ThePrinter
M.I.A.
ThePrinter

PostSubject: Re: Perfict's Application   Perfict's Application Icon_minitime1Tue 22 May - 15:58

Perfict wrote:
I can't get on the chatroom for some odd reason. Sad
Guys lets focus on the topic.

Perfict, im no computernerd so I have no idea maybe some nerd can help us out? Otherwise RCJD will paste a link here where u can download it.

Secondly, RCJD removed this thread cause u officially need 3 invites to apply. Goodluck
Back to top Go down
Skorpion
M.I.A.
Skorpion

PostSubject: Re: Perfict's Application   Perfict's Application Icon_minitime1Tue 22 May - 18:04

honestly i agree with Bango, To this day i think AR and SMG are noobish weapons Because thier overpower-ness.
in the past i did use shotgun but when they made it over-powered i stopped using it and went to sniper and carbine.

to be honest i still see the AR and SMG's as a spay and pray gun, where the sniper and carbine have a slower shooting rate, thus you have to become precise with your shooting.
Back to top Go down
RCJD
=SA= Member
RCJD

PostSubject: Re: Perfict's Application   Perfict's Application Icon_minitime1Tue 22 May - 18:45

I simply play what is useful in whatever situation O_o. I do play with all five weapons.

Are there ones I prefer? Yes, AR, SR, and SMG.

Are they overpowered? Not necessarily - they might be OP in certain situations. Shotgun is OP on a crowded server, for obvious reasons. AR can be OP in matches, for its damage, accuracy, and versatility. I recently find SMG more useful on crowded pubs now (compared to before, I would play AR)... does that make SMG OP? Sniper is always useful as it can instantly kill someone in a single shot, but I agree with Skorpion, this requires skill.

However, a match situation is what is most important for me. For others, it might be pubs. Or gemas.

In that case, yeah, the AR is OP. It's favoured by many match (inter/CM) players.

Is it a noob weapon? Hell no. If you don't have skill, you simply can't be great at the AR. I don't find it a spray and pray weapon. There is little luck involved.

Another way of putting it, you need to acquire specific skills for each weapon. It is possible to become quite proficient with any of the weapons - all it takes is the right situation, and the practice. Therefore, I think it is unfair to label a weapon as "noob". Sure, you'll hear me say "shotgun noob". That's because I am describing a player who is new, does not have much skill, and resorts to the shotgun. I am not saying shotgun is a noob weapon, though. There's a difference.

I still believe the maximum capability of the shotgun is less than the maximum of the other weapons in a match situation, however.

Oh damn another long post. BLAHABLAHBLAHBLAHLALBAHBLAHBLAH I can go on.
Back to top Go down
Million
Visitor
Million

PostSubject: Re: Perfict's Application   Perfict's Application Icon_minitime1Wed 23 May - 3:01

I don't think that this is the right topic to talk about shotguns...

If you want my invit you'll have to play with sniper/ar/smg Smile

See you in game.
Back to top Go down
Sonic
Visitor
Sonic

PostSubject: Re: Perfict's Application   Perfict's Application Icon_minitime1Wed 26 Sep - 4:34

hello! welcome to =SA= be sure to visit gamesurge IRC #=SA= channel frequently to get to know clan members.
Back to top Go down
ShadowFlameZ
Visitor
ShadowFlameZ

PostSubject: Re: Perfict's Application   Perfict's Application Icon_minitime1Wed 26 Sep - 9:12

Jesus gravedig more mate.
Back to top Go down
Sonic
Visitor
Sonic

PostSubject: Re: Perfict's Application   Perfict's Application Icon_minitime1Wed 26 Sep - 10:37

i havent met million yet and while belated, a welcome was perfunctory, if not fated, ba dum dum fated.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Perfict's Application   Perfict's Application Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Perfict's Application
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next