=SA= Sniper Alliance Clan website
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
=SA= Sniper Alliance Clan website

An Assault Cube Clan

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Latest News : Recruitment at =SA= is OPEN. If interested, post your application in the "Recruitment" forum! | CapOne and PhaNtom members in the clan have left! | Whitelist updated

Dec0's app ;) {CANCELLED}

Go down 
+9
Comet
Edward
Nutshot
Million
RCJD
progonna
Friteq
ThePrinter
Dec0
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Dec0
Visitor
Dec0

Dec0's app ;) {CANCELLED} Empty
PostSubject: Dec0's app ;) {CANCELLED}   Dec0's app ;) {CANCELLED} Icon_minitime1Fri 22 Jun - 20:43

1. Name: Théo
2. In-Game name: Dec0 / Zola
3. Country: france
4. Age: 16
5. Gender: Mala
6. What good you will bring to the clan: A friendly and open-minded player with an awesome skill Razz
7. How long you have been playing AC?: 7months
8. Do you know any =SA= members?: Yea ! Million Printer and RCJD !
9. Other clans you have been in? and why you left: Hunt because of inactivity :/
10. How often/how many hours you play per day: When I'm at school i play only wednesday and sonday between 1-2 hours . Holidays I play when I'm not wit my friens and my Gf Between 1-2 hours too
11. Have you ever been blacklisted? (Before/Now) Why?: Nope Very Happy

Some SS :

[img]Dec0's app ;) {CANCELLED} 120622115024312138[/img]

[img]Dec0's app ;) {CANCELLED} 120622115554387065[/img]

PS : I don't have SS when we played on Shine ! :S Could you please post it ! Smile
Back to top Go down
ThePrinter
M.I.A.
ThePrinter

PostSubject: Re: Dec0's app ;) {CANCELLED}   Dec0's app ;) {CANCELLED} Icon_minitime1Fri 22 Jun - 21:00

Ey Dec0

good to see you made it so far

first I want to say that you played very well this morning. RCJD and Myself sucked cause of the time (morning for me evening for him) but that hapens and you proved you still rocked.

Secondly I will explain how SA works and how our application system works.

We think 3 things are important to become a SA (some are more important then others)
1. Friendship
2. Loyalty
3. Skill

so In this application you got to show us you are Friendly. By coming to our IRC chat with us. play the game with us and be nice.
Secondly you'll need to show us Loyalty. for that visit the forum as much as you (be active in the Creativity section or visit the other applications (furios)) can and come to IRC. About the skills you need to post SS and play with us in the game.

To become a =SA? trial member you'll need 20% of all active SA members to vote F1 for ya.
That's: 2 F1 for Trial

To become a full =SA= Member you'll need 40% of all active SA members to vote F1 for ya
That's: 4 Fi for Full

GL and HF
Back to top Go down
Friteq
=SA= Friend
Friteq

PostSubject: Re: Dec0's app ;) {CANCELLED}   Dec0's app ;) {CANCELLED} Icon_minitime1Sat 23 Jun - 1:40

Waiting for game with you.
Back to top Go down
progonna
=SA= Member
progonna

PostSubject: My man   Dec0's app ;) {CANCELLED} Icon_minitime1Sat 23 Jun - 2:04

Hi,
Dec0 my man!

I wud have given u an invite to our clan.
but let's first of all see what other members' opinions.
long time no see d:
meet u in teamspeak
good luck dude.

regards,
Arrow =SA=Gonna
Back to top Go down
RCJD
=SA= Member
RCJD

PostSubject: Re: Dec0's app ;) {CANCELLED}   Dec0's app ;) {CANCELLED} Icon_minitime1Sat 23 Jun - 2:41

Very happy to see this app, Dec0!

Yup, what Printer said. But one thing: 20% is approx 3 F1's and 40% is 6. But they come fast, because every member can vote Razz

Be sure to try and meet all the players. You may not play with all of them, due to timezones, but try to chat on IRC or communicate thru this forum.

Did you read the stuff in the three links I posted in your introduction in Meet&Greet? If you have, you would know you need to get your 3 F1's for Trial Membership in one month... so by July 21.

Also, I guess it is holidays right now for you?

During school time, you have very limited time on AC (1-2 hours Wednesday and Sunday) so that means 2-4 hours about per week.

That is fine, because school is very important. I try to play about 4 hours a week during school year, if possible.

However, it is important you aim to keep your words Razz if you say 2-4 hours a week during school year, we hope it's true! Otherwise, if no members play, we will become inactive like your previous clan O:
Back to top Go down
ThePrinter
M.I.A.
ThePrinter

PostSubject: Re: Dec0's app ;) {CANCELLED}   Dec0's app ;) {CANCELLED} Icon_minitime1Sat 23 Jun - 17:32

@RCJD
pls make Dec0 an applicant (chance his status)

@RCJD2
Tripz should be MIA. Gonna should be on abcense then we have (active in AC):
Duff
RCJD
Printer
Friteq
Comet
Million
Skore
C4
Bango
(s1gn4l)
(Bl@st is still on longterm abcense)

That's 9. 40% of 9 = 4 not 6

I know this isn't the right way to discuss it. But I think it's going to be really hard to get 6 votes for an applicant
Back to top Go down
RCJD
=SA= Member
RCJD

PostSubject: Re: Dec0's app ;) {CANCELLED}   Dec0's app ;) {CANCELLED} Icon_minitime1Sat 23 Jun - 19:03

ThePrinter wrote:
@RCJD
pls make Dec0 an applicant (chance his status)

@RCJD2
Tripz should be MIA. Gonna should be on abcense then we have (active in AC):
Duff
RCJD
Printer
Friteq
Comet
Million
Skore
C4
Bango
(s1gn4l)
(Bl@st is still on longterm abcense)

That's 9. 40% of 9 = 4 not 6

I know this isn't the right way to discuss it. But I think it's going to be really hard to get 6 votes for an applicant

Well, we count active members as "forum active" members, not AC active.

s1gn4L is never around, I agree. Bl@st has excused himself

That makes 15 left. Gonna still checks the forums, and you missed Lateralus, Capone... Skorpion...

40% X 15 = 6, 20% X 15 = 3.

Furios got 3 F1's in 1 or 2 days. He is at 4 f1's in a week or so. So I don't think 6 is very hard =D
Deco can do it Razz

I don't think the whole world should be like RCJD of course, but I recall that I made an effort to PM as many =SA= members that I could during MY application. I tried to schedule test times. I even asked OpTic and Waffles, who were not in =SA=, for advice.

I hope all of our applicants can demonstrate interest and perseverance Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Dec0
Visitor
Dec0

PostSubject: re   Dec0's app ;) {CANCELLED} Icon_minitime1Sat 23 Jun - 20:30

You're right that's holidays for me ! And ye that's true that I only play 2-3 hours a week !

Anyways , if all of SA players are playing AC 2-3 hours a week, it's fine . Real Life is more imprtant for me and I'd like to have a job in the future Smile

BTW , I would like to show you 2 1vs1 I did Yesterday !

[img]Dec0's app ;) {CANCELLED} 120623114217230389[/img]

[img]Dec0's app ;) {CANCELLED} 120623114255465170[/img]

Ps : I will be not very active during 2-3 days cause there are many partys for the "music day" in France ! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Million
Visitor
Million

PostSubject: Re: Dec0's app ;) {CANCELLED}   Dec0's app ;) {CANCELLED} Icon_minitime1Sat 23 Jun - 20:33

GG !

Come in TS at ~14h we will play Razz
Back to top Go down
Friteq
=SA= Friend
Friteq

PostSubject: Re: Dec0's app ;) {CANCELLED}   Dec0's app ;) {CANCELLED} Icon_minitime1Sat 23 Jun - 20:49

How turn on ratio?
Back to top Go down
Dec0
Visitor
Dec0

PostSubject: re   Dec0's app ;) {CANCELLED} Icon_minitime1Sat 23 Jun - 21:09

I'm not at home yoday from 13 h ! But I'll tell you when we can play together Wink

For the ration ! You can't have the ratio now I think, cause that was on Megauplaud :S
Back to top Go down
ThePrinter
M.I.A.
ThePrinter

PostSubject: Re: Dec0's app ;) {CANCELLED}   Dec0's app ;) {CANCELLED} Icon_minitime1Sat 23 Jun - 22:32

yeah it was an old version. But when u need to check it Friteq:

do /getRatio

and for Dec0

Whenever you play with SA's like Duff ask them to vote for ya on the forum. That way you can get your votes!
Back to top Go down
RCJD
=SA= Member
RCJD

PostSubject: Re: Dec0's app ;) {CANCELLED}   Dec0's app ;) {CANCELLED} Icon_minitime1Sun 24 Jun - 5:14

ThePrinter wrote:
yeah it was an old version. But when u need to check it Friteq:

do /getRatio

and for Dec0

Whenever you play with SA's like Duff ask them to vote for ya on the forum. That way you can get your votes!

That's right, but don't say "Will you vote now?"

Applicants that ASK for a vote or invitation usually get an F2 from me.

Say something like "I hope this game will help you evaluate me and let you make a decision on my application."
Anything that's more respectful than "go vote for me" or "when is my f1?" is good.

@Friteq, if you want your console to show the ratio, you need to get a different client, I think?
Back to top Go down
RCJD
=SA= Member
RCJD

PostSubject: Re: Dec0's app ;) {CANCELLED}   Dec0's app ;) {CANCELLED} Icon_minitime1Sun 24 Jun - 5:26

RCJD wrote:

Did you read the stuff in the three links I posted in your introduction in Meet&Greet? If you have, you would know you need to get your 3 F1's for Trial Membership in one month... so by July 21.

Pouvez-vous repondre à mon question? ):
Back to top Go down
ThePrinter
M.I.A.
ThePrinter

PostSubject: Re: Dec0's app ;) {CANCELLED}   Dec0's app ;) {CANCELLED} Icon_minitime1Sun 24 Jun - 5:54

and Dec0: Get an avatar!!
Back to top Go down
Dec0
Visitor
Dec0

PostSubject: Re   Dec0's app ;) {CANCELLED} Icon_minitime1Sun 24 Jun - 19:51

I've got an Avatar ! Smile

RCJD , I didn't understand what you said ! :/ And , Am I official an applicant member ?

@Friteq go on this forum and you'll find find how to have ratio Wink

http://www.akimbo.in/forum/
Back to top Go down
RCJD
=SA= Member
RCJD

PostSubject: Re: Dec0's app ;) {CANCELLED}   Dec0's app ;) {CANCELLED} Icon_minitime1Sun 24 Jun - 20:04

RCJD wrote:
RCJD wrote:

Pouvez-vous repondre à mon question? ):

LOL sorry, I am still learning french.

I'm just asking, did you read the three important links. You haven't answered yet D:

Nice avatar btw (:

And yes, when you have 3 invitations, you are an official applicant. That's why you made an application here.
Back to top Go down
Dec0
Visitor
Dec0

PostSubject: re   Dec0's app ;) {CANCELLED} Icon_minitime1Mon 25 Jun - 4:49

I read it !

Can I put the tag =SA? !
Back to top Go down
RCJD
=SA= Member
RCJD

PostSubject: Re: Dec0's app ;) {CANCELLED}   Dec0's app ;) {CANCELLED} Icon_minitime1Mon 25 Jun - 4:58

Dec0 wrote:
I read it !

Can I put the tag =SA? !

Not yet! The tag =SA? means trial member. If you've read it, you would know you need 20% (3 F1's) to be trial ;D

Patience and determination is key for getting in =SA=. We want to make sure the applicant is 100% sure =SA= is the right clan for him/her, and =SA= wants to be 100% sure the applicant is right for the clan!

Keep playing matches with us and those F1's will come fast. Furios got 3 in a day or two, if I remember correctly...

Just for your information, I am close to giving you my F1 because we've already played 2 - 3 times and you have proven to be a talented player with potential.. and also quite friendly (:

Play with me once more?
Back to top Go down
Nutshot
=SA= Friend
Nutshot

PostSubject: Re: Dec0's app ;) {CANCELLED}   Dec0's app ;) {CANCELLED} Icon_minitime1Mon 25 Jun - 5:17

Good luck DecO!

(Your french was perfectly correct RCJD Smile )
Back to top Go down
Million
Visitor
Million

PostSubject: Re: Dec0's app ;) {CANCELLED}   Dec0's app ;) {CANCELLED} Icon_minitime1Mon 25 Jun - 5:23

Nutshot wrote:
Good luck DecO!

(Your french was perfectly correct RCJD Smile )

No he said "mon" and it was "ma" otherwise really good Razz
Back to top Go down
ThePrinter
M.I.A.
ThePrinter

PostSubject: Re: Dec0's app ;) {CANCELLED}   Dec0's app ;) {CANCELLED} Icon_minitime1Mon 25 Jun - 5:28

Dec0: whenever you see a SA member: ASK for a 1 vs 1. After that you can ask: are you going to vote? or what can I improve to get your vote. Then they will tell you what they think
Back to top Go down
Nutshot
=SA= Friend
Nutshot

PostSubject: Re: Dec0's app ;) {CANCELLED}   Dec0's app ;) {CANCELLED} Icon_minitime1Mon 25 Jun - 5:45

Haha, whatever Million Razz

DecO, I'm not the best player you can find (no at all) but I'll be pleased to have some training with ya !
Wie du willst Smile
Back to top Go down
Edward
Visitor
Edward

PostSubject: Re: Dec0's app ;) {CANCELLED}   Dec0's app ;) {CANCELLED} Icon_minitime1Mon 25 Jun - 7:01

many modified clients include ratio and you can obviously host them wherever you want Smile
the best client atm imo is SKB's client cause it include some svn feature (like spechudgun or somethink like that) and other cool stuff.

official thread : http://forum.cubers.net/thread-4400.html
dl link : http://www.akimbo.in/files/index.php?act=view&id=1155

how it looks like :
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

btw just to say gl dec0, hope you will be in :p
Back to top Go down
ThePrinter
M.I.A.
ThePrinter

PostSubject: Re: Dec0's app ;) {CANCELLED}   Dec0's app ;) {CANCELLED} Icon_minitime1Mon 25 Jun - 7:49

looks good Edward thanks! im gonna use that!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dec0's app ;) {CANCELLED}   Dec0's app ;) {CANCELLED} Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Dec0's app ;) {CANCELLED}
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
=SA= Sniper Alliance Clan website :: GENERAL (public) :: Recruitment :: Cancelled or Denied-
Jump to: