=SA= Sniper Alliance Clan website
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
=SA= Sniper Alliance Clan website

An Assault Cube Clan

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Latest News : Recruitment at =SA= is OPEN. If interested, post your application in the "Recruitment" forum! | CapOne and PhaNtom members in the clan have left! | Whitelist updated

Featuring.. Nutshot !

Go down 
+7
Lateralus
Skorpion
Comet
RCJD
ThePrinter
Million
Nutshot
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Nutshot
=SA= Friend
Nutshot

Featuring.. Nutshot ! Empty
PostSubject: Featuring.. Nutshot !   Featuring.. Nutshot ! Icon_minitime1Sat 23 Jun - 21:33

Hey guys !

At first, I just want to say I'm not here to apply (maybe some day, who knows Wink ).
I'm just here to say hello !

Allright, so let me introduce my self!

I'll start by my Assault Cube career...

I've been in the \WuT/ (world united team) for two years, and I left it yesterday due to a bad argument with the head admin. I was the tester there, as well as the secondary officer.
Well, every good things have an end, I guess.

Any way, I'm not just going to sit there waiting for nothing, I want to play, to train, and get some level !

I already know Print' and Million (hey guys Very Happy), I was playing with Print' and he told me to have a look at your website, so here I am .

Concerning me, you will excuse my english mistakes, but I'm Swiss, so my mother tongue is french.

Well, I hope to see you guys in game, have a nice day !

Nutshot.
Back to top Go down
Million
Visitor
Million

PostSubject: Re: Featuring.. Nutshot !   Featuring.. Nutshot ! Icon_minitime1Sat 23 Jun - 22:03

Nutshot ! Very Happy Wazzup ^^

Welcome here Smile Donbt worry about your english I think that it s better than mine ^^

We've got an other swiss whocis in the top of the ladder ... Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Nutshot
=SA= Friend
Nutshot

PostSubject: Re: Featuring.. Nutshot !   Featuring.. Nutshot ! Icon_minitime1Sat 23 Jun - 22:27

Thanks Million !

Oh really ? Who is it, if I may ?

PS: Concerning your MP, I can't awnser it (not reached the limit or what so ever) but I'll explain it to you, no problem. Anyway, Killight wants me back in WuT... ^^
Back to top Go down
ThePrinter
M.I.A.
ThePrinter

PostSubject: Re: Featuring.. Nutshot !   Featuring.. Nutshot ! Icon_minitime1Sat 23 Jun - 22:35

ey Nutshot <3

Good to see you around friend! I hope your argument with WuT will turn out well or that you can find a new nice clan to settle in!

im happy to get more and more people on this forum.

Feel welcome to have a look around. Give us tips on our applicants (dont troll ;P) or have a look at the creative section. I hope to see you in game sir!
Back to top Go down
Nutshot
=SA= Friend
Nutshot

PostSubject: Re: Featuring.. Nutshot !   Featuring.. Nutshot ! Icon_minitime1Sat 23 Jun - 22:45

Hey Very Happy

Nah, I'm not a troll, don't worry about that mate !

Thanks for your wishes, it's really cool !

And I'll have a look around with pleasure !

See ya in game mate !
Back to top Go down
RCJD
=SA= Member
RCJD

PostSubject: Re: Featuring.. Nutshot !   Featuring.. Nutshot ! Icon_minitime1Sun 24 Jun - 5:21

Two years with \WuT/! You are an experienced player ;D

I'm afraid I am not familiar with the name Nutshot, unless you go by other names.

Great to meet you. You seem like a friendly guy. Hope to play in game!

-RCJD
Back to top Go down
Nutshot
=SA= Friend
Nutshot

PostSubject: Re: Featuring.. Nutshot !   Featuring.. Nutshot ! Icon_minitime1Sun 24 Jun - 5:26

Well I must say I'm not really familiar with RCJD, guess we nerver met before !

Never too late, hope to see you in game !
Back to top Go down
Comet
=SA= Founding Member + Senate | Twitter Manager
Comet

PostSubject: Re: Featuring.. Nutshot !   Featuring.. Nutshot ! Icon_minitime1Sun 24 Jun - 6:27

Welcome to our crib Razz
2 years in a clan? Awesome statement for a clan resume Razz
Back to top Go down
Nutshot
=SA= Friend
Nutshot

PostSubject: Re: Featuring.. Nutshot !   Featuring.. Nutshot ! Icon_minitime1Sun 24 Jun - 6:30

Hey, thanks ! Smile

Yes, 2 years, and everyone wants me back in, so I guess that's what I'm gonna do, and stay there a few more years Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Skorpion
M.I.A.
Skorpion

PostSubject: Re: Featuring.. Nutshot !   Featuring.. Nutshot ! Icon_minitime1Sun 24 Jun - 10:52

What the hell type of name is nutshot ehhh? how'd a muppet like you pass selection?
Back to top Go down
Lateralus
Resigned =SA= Founding Member | =SA= Friend
Lateralus

PostSubject: Re: Featuring.. Nutshot !   Featuring.. Nutshot ! Icon_minitime1Sun 24 Jun - 12:23

Quote :
What the hell type of name is nutshot ehhh? how'd a muppet like you pass selection?

Skorpion, I don't know on what grounds you deem this statement to be necessary but it's completely inappropriate. Please conduct yourself in the appropriate manner. You should read our code of conduct again in the rules thread. When you speak you are a diplomat of =SA= and per official rules your statement is out of line and will not be tolerated. I shouldn't even have to mention this.

Welcome to the =SA= forum, nutshot! Great to have you here. Smile
Back to top Go down
Faron
=SA= Member | Janitor
Faron

PostSubject: Re: Featuring.. Nutshot !   Featuring.. Nutshot ! Icon_minitime1Sun 24 Jun - 15:35

ThePrinter wrote:
(dont troll ;P)

Sad
Back to top Go down
Million
Visitor
Million

PostSubject: Re: Featuring.. Nutshot !   Featuring.. Nutshot ! Icon_minitime1Sun 24 Jun - 18:08

I think that you should wait a bit before to return to make them understand your point of view and then come back, wut is really a friendly clan and they are sad without you ^^
Back to top Go down
ThePrinter
M.I.A.
ThePrinter

PostSubject: Re: Featuring.. Nutshot !   Featuring.. Nutshot ! Icon_minitime1Sun 24 Jun - 18:29

Lateralus wrote:
Quote :

Skorpion, I don't know on what grounds you deem this statement to be necessary but it's completely inappropriate. Please conduct yourself in the appropriate manner. You should read our code of conduct again in the rules thread. When you speak you are a diplomat of =SA= and per official rules your statement is out of line and will not be tolerated. I shouldn't even have to mention this.

Welcome to the =SA= forum, nutshot! Great to have you here. Smile

Well said Lat. Skorpion: this cannot be accepted. I want you to apologise in this thread to Nutshot otherwise steps will be taken.

Back to top Go down
RCJD
=SA= Member
RCJD

PostSubject: Re: Featuring.. Nutshot !   Featuring.. Nutshot ! Icon_minitime1Sun 24 Jun - 18:42

To be honest, Lat and Printer, I don't understand half of what Skorpion is saying. I suppose it kinda sounds like an insult and an apology should be made, but lets not make drama out of what may be Skorpion's careless mistake.
Back to top Go down
Nutshot
=SA= Friend
Nutshot

PostSubject: Re: Featuring.. Nutshot !   Featuring.. Nutshot ! Icon_minitime1Sun 24 Jun - 19:09

Hey guys Smile

Thanks for your welcome message, it's really kind of you !

Concerning Skorpion, don't worry, I take it with humour, (wich I think was Skorpion's aim) I must admit that Nutshot is a strange name, but anyway, let's don't look the name, but who's behind the name Very Happy

@ Million, yep, I think I'm gonna wait a bit to make them realise, that should be a good way to proceed Razz
Back to top Go down
Friteq
=SA= Friend
Friteq

PostSubject: Re: Featuring.. Nutshot !   Featuring.. Nutshot ! Icon_minitime1Sun 24 Jun - 21:24

Eh guys i really don't know why we talking about his nickname.I seen nicks like "Analpanda,ShyGay" etc
Back to top Go down
Lateralus
Lateralus

PostSubject: Re: Featuring.. Nutshot !   Featuring.. Nutshot ! Icon_minitime1Mon 25 Jun - 2:56

no drama here- just enforcing =SA= rules. Name calling and disrespect to the respectful will never be tolerated. Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Faron
=SA= Member | Janitor
Faron

PostSubject: Re: Featuring.. Nutshot !   Featuring.. Nutshot ! Icon_minitime1Mon 25 Jun - 8:20

Guys, honestly, you couldn't the the humour in his post? Everyone takes stuff waaaaaaaaaaay to seriously here.

@RCJD:

Featuring.. Nutshot ! C4wms

Chill the F**k down, bro!
Back to top Go down
RCJD
=SA= Member
RCJD

PostSubject: Re: Featuring.. Nutshot !   Featuring.. Nutshot ! Icon_minitime1Mon 25 Jun - 8:22

lolololololololololol forum spam.

I should be banned
Back to top Go down
Lateralus
Lateralus

PostSubject: Re: Featuring.. Nutshot !   Featuring.. Nutshot ! Icon_minitime1Mon 25 Jun - 8:38

I'll have the last word on this matter. Twisted Evil

COOKIES.
Back to top Go down
ThePrinter
M.I.A.
ThePrinter

PostSubject: Re: Featuring.. Nutshot !   Featuring.. Nutshot ! Icon_minitime1Mon 25 Jun - 8:38

Trolling on clanmates? Ok! But quests?
Back to top Go down
Lateralus
Lateralus

PostSubject: Re: Featuring.. Nutshot !   Featuring.. Nutshot ! Icon_minitime1Mon 25 Jun - 8:41

Quote :

I for one admire RCJD's zealous participation in the forums.. XD
Back to top Go down
RCJD
=SA= Member
RCJD

PostSubject: Re: Featuring.. Nutshot !   Featuring.. Nutshot ! Icon_minitime1Mon 25 Jun - 8:47

ThePrinter wrote:
Trolling on clanmates? Ok! But quests?

I love trolling quests! I remember once =SA=ThePrinter made a quest to go into the CLA base in CTF des3, and got team gibbed by my nade spam!

Sorry to troll your quest *trollface* Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Faron
=SA= Member | Janitor
Faron

PostSubject: Re: Featuring.. Nutshot !   Featuring.. Nutshot ! Icon_minitime1Mon 25 Jun - 8:56

Lateralus wrote:
Quote :

I for one admire RCJD's zealous participation in the forums.. XD

I think he has too much free time. A quick chat with his parents could change that.....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Featuring.. Nutshot !   Featuring.. Nutshot ! Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Featuring.. Nutshot !
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next