=SA= Sniper Alliance Clan website
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
=SA= Sniper Alliance Clan website

An Assault Cube Clan

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Latest News : Recruitment at =SA= is OPEN. If interested, post your application in the "Recruitment" forum! | CapOne and PhaNtom members in the clan have left! | Whitelist updated

National Pride!!

Go down 
+7
Comet
Skore13
Nutshot
Million
Faron
RCJD
Lateralus
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Faron
=SA= Member | Janitor

National Pride!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: National Pride!!   National Pride!! - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu 5 Jul - 3:22

Lateralus wrote:
A photo of my city on Independence day-St. Louis, MO

National Pride!! - Page 2 C0123167-St._Louis_Skyline,_USA-SPL

Oh, here we just get drunk.
Back to top Go down
ThePrinter
M.I.A.

PostSubject: Re: National Pride!!   National Pride!! - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu 5 Jul - 4:58

Happy independence day guys Very Happy
Back to top Go down
RCJD
=SA= Member

PostSubject: Re: National Pride!!   National Pride!! - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu 5 Jul - 7:35

Fun reading what Lateralus wrote (:

Speaking of the American Dream, has any of you read "Death of a Salesman" by Arthur Miller? o:
Back to top Go down
Mr.OpTic
=SA= Friend
Mr.OpTic

PostSubject: Re: National Pride!!   National Pride!! - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed 11 Jul - 2:03

Lateralus wrote:
Maybe we can have mini activities or trivia about corresponding countries on these dates. Let's celebrate national pride! Please let me know if there's an error.

France- Bastille Day- La Fête Nationale- July 14

I was lucky enough to be on holiday when i was about 10 in France during Bastille day, it was what made the holiday, as it was unexpected, tons of great fireworks Smile
Back to top Go down
Lateralus
Resigned =SA= Founding Member | =SA= Friend
Lateralus

PostSubject: Re: National Pride!!   National Pride!! - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat 14 Jul - 13:29

Mr.OpTic wrote:

I was lucky enough to be on holiday when i was about 10 in France during Bastille day, it was what made the holiday, as it was unexpected, tons of great fireworks Smile

That is really cool. Did they have a parade or any kind of festival while you were there? I find these kinds of things interesting. Would be great to learn more from a personal perspective.
Back to top Go down
Lateralus
Lateralus

PostSubject: Re: National Pride!!   National Pride!! - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat 14 Jul - 13:30

Bonne Fête Nationale!/Happy Bastille day!

Saturday, July 14, 2012

=SA= Loves France!

Full name: French Republic
Population: 62.6 million (UN, 2010)
Capital: Paris
Area: 543,965 sq km (210,026 sq miles)
Major language: French
Major religion: Christianity
Life expectancy: 78 years (men), 85 years (women) (UN)
Monetary unit: 1 euro = 100 cents
Main exports: Machinery and transport equipment, agricultural products, including wine

Back to top Go down
progonna
=SA= Member
progonna

PostSubject: Re: National Pride!!   National Pride!! - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat 14 Jul - 14:08

Bonne fête de l'indépendance!
Francais National Pride!! - Page 2 3338523475

Here's some cool celebration from me! Enjoy ! !! National Pride!! - Page 2 207808258
[youtube] https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=11pWxUXGLBQ [/youtube]
Back to top Go down
Million
Visitor
Million

PostSubject: Re: National Pride!!   National Pride!! - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat 14 Jul - 18:09

Thanks guys Smile

Today it s raining where I live so they won t have fireworks :\

But their is a nice parade on "Les champs Élysée" I ll look it on the TV
Back to top Go down
RCJD
=SA= Member
RCJD

PostSubject: Re: National Pride!!   National Pride!! - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat 14 Jul - 22:51

Oh! I did a little project on the French Revolution back in Grade 9. Included intense footage of the storming of Bastille (:

Back to top Go down
Lateralus
Lateralus

PostSubject: Re: National Pride!!   National Pride!! - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun 15 Jul - 3:38

LoL. I have to tell you, that was the most entertaining take on the french revolution i have ever seen.. if only i had this in my European History course in high school Smile Great job on that RCJD!

Back to top Go down
@l <@P0n3
@l <@P0n3

PostSubject: Re: National Pride!!   National Pride!! - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu 19 Jul - 0:38

Lateralus wrote:
LoL. I have to tell you, that was the most entertaining take on the french revolution i have ever seen.. if only i had this in my European History course in high school Smile Great job on that RCJD!

Agreed, pretty nice RCJD bro Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: National Pride!!   National Pride!! - Page 2 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

National Pride!!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
=SA= Sniper Alliance Clan website :: GENERAL (public) :: Creativity-
Jump to: