=SA= Sniper Alliance Clan website
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
=SA= Sniper Alliance Clan website

An Assault Cube Clan

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Latest News : Recruitment at =SA= is OPEN. If interested, post your application in the "Recruitment" forum! | CapOne and PhaNtom members in the clan have left! | Whitelist updated

Million is saying Good Bye :/

Go down 
+6
RCJD
Comet
Faron
ThePrinter
Nutshot
Million
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Million
Visitor
Million

Million is saying Good Bye :/ Empty
PostSubject: Million is saying Good Bye :/   Million is saying Good Bye :/ Icon_minitime1Tue 26 Jun - 21:27

As you saw in the title I'm leaving,

I said to Printy and Comet that I received in invitation from AOD and today I decided to accept it.

It wasn't easy to choose, =SA= is my first clan in Assault cube, I met lots of friendly and nice people in this clan. I improved a lot especially with you Printy.

I decided to join them because they speak French so It will be easier to communicate and I know approximately every one of their members. Also since these last weeks some skilled players join them and one invited me to join.

I'm a bit sad to leave this beautiful clan, but i'm sure that you'll become better and better. One day maybe we will player against...

i'll come time to time to see how you are Razz

Cya guys :'(

Ps: Printy and Friteq could we 1v1 one last time ?
Back to top Go down
Nutshot
=SA= Friend
Nutshot

PostSubject: Re: Million is saying Good Bye :/   Million is saying Good Bye :/ Icon_minitime1Tue 26 Jun - 21:35

Oh...

Then you chose, I do believe you when you said it was a hard choice...
Anyway, have fun in your new clan, wich I have some litlle doubt (keep that for yourself ^^) and have some good games !

Cya around and on our TeamSpeak!

(Our new Team Speak will be coming soon by the way!)

PS: =SA= if you're looking for a TS, you're warmly welcome on our Very Happy (I know that you're on loki, we also do, but it's better that way ^^)
Back to top Go down
ThePrinter
M.I.A.
ThePrinter

PostSubject: Re: Million is saying Good Bye :/   Million is saying Good Bye :/ Icon_minitime1Tue 26 Jun - 22:38

I feared for this… Sad
Back to top Go down
Faron
=SA= Member | Janitor
Faron

PostSubject: Re: Million is saying Good Bye :/   Million is saying Good Bye :/ Icon_minitime1Wed 27 Jun - 1:29

thxbai

And we have 2 teamspeak servers.
Back to top Go down
Comet
=SA= Founding Member + Senate | Twitter Manager
Comet

PostSubject: Re: Million is saying Good Bye :/   Million is saying Good Bye :/ Icon_minitime1Wed 27 Jun - 1:40

Million - Hope you find what you were missing in this clan. And Good luck.

I find it degrading to invite a player who belongs to another clan. I mean, where's the ethics here? Is the game really that short of players to the point of stealing clan players? Pathetic is the word and i guess that clan moves to my personal crappy clans' list where Xu and others before got a place in it. king
Back to top Go down
Nutshot
=SA= Friend
Nutshot

PostSubject: Re: Million is saying Good Bye :/   Million is saying Good Bye :/ Icon_minitime1Wed 27 Jun - 4:26

Comet, totaly agreed. Couldn't say better...
But I can understand Million's decision, I mean staying here with ya guys !? (Joking Razz jocolor ) I'm pretty sure he was missing da frenchies Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ThePrinter
M.I.A.
ThePrinter

PostSubject: Re: Million is saying Good Bye :/   Million is saying Good Bye :/ Icon_minitime1Wed 27 Jun - 4:33

@Nutshot I dont think your server will be necessary but thanks for the offer

//Ontopic
not so long ago Million joined us and a kid who loved to play but couldnt. I such a short notice you learned how to be a great player. I feel kinda angry at myself that I did all that. all this time I was only a teacher, SA was only your school. Your home was all this time somewhere else. I noticed how you were always on TS with them and I knew you had a lot of french mates I didnt know about but I feel used...
Still I wish you the best at AOD. They have some strong members. Goodluck and Bye!

@Admins: Could you pls chance his status back to visitor?
Back to top Go down
RCJD
=SA= Member
RCJD

PostSubject: Re: Million is saying Good Bye :/   Million is saying Good Bye :/ Icon_minitime1Wed 27 Jun - 5:52

Unfortunately Printer, that is what =SA= and other "mid-level clans" do. Train up some talented players - Million was getting very good, given he was inexperienced when he first started - but then they leave.

I'm a bit disappointed myself, but if there's another clan that is more fitted for a player, then he/she should go. Again, I've said this before: we play AC to have fun, so if Million is not having fun with =SA= or he thinks he will have more fun in AOD, then I respect his decision!

It's not really moving to another clan that disappointed me, it was just so sudden and unexpected >.>

Good luck Million. It was fun having you as a clan mate.
Back to top Go down
Skorpion
M.I.A.
Skorpion

PostSubject: Re: Million is saying Good Bye :/   Million is saying Good Bye :/ Icon_minitime1Wed 27 Jun - 8:38

Pfft.. clan hopper.... where is your loyalty and your dedication? i am sort of disappointed and angry in a way. Just toss this clan aside, say some words "oh but i will miss you too" and "oh it was a hard decision". Just say some nice words like it was such a hard decision. When you join a clan any clan you need to show you have loyalty, the problem is with clans is that it is hard to test loyalty, and the only possible way to test it is during the application process. During my time in there i was impatient, and always complaining. but complaining and loyalty is different. So if you do come back climbing to =SA='s doorstep it will take me 3x longer just for me to make my decision.
Back to top Go down
Friteq
=SA= Friend
Friteq

PostSubject: Re: Million is saying Good Bye :/   Million is saying Good Bye :/ Icon_minitime1Wed 27 Jun - 9:03

1 vs 1 with me...Okey why not,if I"ll be avaliabe.Good luck in future: )
Back to top Go down
RCJD
=SA= Member
RCJD

PostSubject: Re: Million is saying Good Bye :/   Million is saying Good Bye :/ Icon_minitime1Wed 27 Jun - 12:14

I guess one thing I should add is that I appreciate Million has made this thread (in public too) and explained clearly why he is leaving.

I really don't like it when people have a short, ambiguous, abrupt resignation out of the blue. Like "Sorry, I'm leaving for personal reasons, byebye."

So good on Million for not leaving us in the dark.
Back to top Go down
progonna
=SA= Member
progonna

PostSubject: Re: Million is saying Good Bye :/   Million is saying Good Bye :/ Icon_minitime1Wed 27 Jun - 16:11

I knew it .. you'll get into AOD clan after few days.. my guess always right Wink
AOD = great clan for french guys
they always meet in TS .
well, good luck on whatever you do.
Back to top Go down
progonna
=SA= Member
progonna

PostSubject: Re: Million is saying Good Bye :/   Million is saying Good Bye :/ Icon_minitime1Wed 27 Jun - 16:17

RCJD wrote:
I really don't like it when people have a short, ambiguous, abrupt resignation out of the blue. Like "Sorry, I'm leaving for personal reasons, byebye."

That reason won't be accepted in future~!
Back to top Go down
Million
Visitor
Million

PostSubject: Re: Million is saying Good Bye :/   Million is saying Good Bye :/ Icon_minitime1Wed 27 Jun - 18:20

I don t know what to say about loyality, If I prefer to go in another clan It's my choice, I think that while being in the clan I never did anything wrong.

Hmm yes I think that =SA= is a good "school clan" you helped me a lot, I was a noob when I came and now a bit less ^^

It would have been an insult to make a short message to say Good Bye.

Thanks you all to understand my choice even if it was a bit fast and unexpected.
Back to top Go down
Skore13
M.I.A.
Skore13

PostSubject: Re: Million is saying Good Bye :/   Million is saying Good Bye :/ Icon_minitime1Wed 27 Jun - 19:13

Cya in game ma poule

and enjoy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Million is saying Good Bye :/   Million is saying Good Bye :/ Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Million is saying Good Bye :/
Page 1 of 1