=SA= Sniper Alliance Clan website
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
=SA= Sniper Alliance Clan website

An Assault Cube Clan

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Latest News : Recruitment at =SA= is OPEN. If interested, post your application in the "Recruitment" forum! | CapOne and PhaNtom members in the clan have left! | Whitelist updated

Tripz: hello

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
TripzPT
M.I.A.
TripzPT

Tripz: hello  Empty
PostSubject: Tripz: hello    Tripz: hello  Icon_minitime1Tue 7 Aug - 3:31

I´m stopping by again. i was away after my exams for a mounth in Braga, in northest part of portugal. Didnt have internet there. Whats going on around here?
Back to top Go down
ThePrinter
M.I.A.
ThePrinter

PostSubject: Re: Tripz: hello    Tripz: hello  Icon_minitime1Tue 7 Aug - 4:30

ey and Welcome back bro!

As you can see you were moved to MIA because we expect from our members to visit at least every month. Altough I think activeness in our clan is way to important.

to reaply you need 40% of our members to vote. that would be 5 votes.

but first explain urself? Why were you away so long? and why didnt you leave a message?

Back to top Go down
RCJD
=SA= Member
RCJD

PostSubject: Re: Tripz: hello    Tripz: hello  Icon_minitime1Tue 7 Aug - 5:16

Hey again, Tripz!

We all wondered where you went O_o

My concerns are same as ThePrinter:
ThePrinter wrote:
and why didnt you leave a message?

Sorry if this is coming out rude/blunt, but we can't overlook this:

___

You first joined on July 18, 2011. You became inactive around September 2011, 2 months after joining.

You were officially dismissed from the clan not until January 1, 2012, moved to MIA.

You came back and reapplied in April. So from September to April... that is 6/7 months you were missing, and you never left a message.

This time you stayed active even less, about one month. For example, you signed up for FFA#3 and didn't even play your match. So around June, you were flagged as being inactive. You were dismissed again to MIA on July 6, 2012.

You never left a message saying you were going away (again), and if you were in Braga for a month, it's actually been two months since we last saw you (June to now).

___

Given this history, I am trying hard to convince myself you will stay this time around, and not disappear without even leaving a word for your concerned clan mates.

At this time, =SA= needs active + committed members more than ever. If you can prove you are that, then returning will be easy cheers
But you have a not-so-great history here, and you need to give proof against it.

Honestly, I really want you back because you're a cool guy and we had some fun times together in the short month you were active. But if we accept you and you become inactive after a few months of rejoining... that will just hurt the clan and we don't need that.

Good luck mate Wink

RCJD
Back to top Go down
TripzPT
M.I.A.
TripzPT

PostSubject: Re: Tripz: hello    Tripz: hello  Icon_minitime1Tue 7 Aug - 6:14

1 mount because my exams were in june and i warned i would be inactive for a while. Unfortunatly after my exams i went to sleepover with my mom for the weekend and i came back to pack my stuff to leave, didnt even turned on the pc.
Back to top Go down
RCJD
=SA= Member
RCJD

PostSubject: Re: Tripz: hello    Tripz: hello  Icon_minitime1Tue 7 Aug - 8:18

Alrighty then [:

I suppose we'll have to go through the normal recruitment process. Hang out with your =SA= buddies in game/IRC and they'll give invitations when they think the time's right.

Once you have three invitations, go ahead and make an application Razz

Cya in-game/IRC then!
Back to top Go down
ThePrinter
M.I.A.
ThePrinter

PostSubject: Re: Tripz: hello    Tripz: hello  Icon_minitime1Tue 7 Aug - 17:05

+1 invitation
Back to top Go down
Sonic
Visitor
Sonic

PostSubject: Re: Tripz: hello    Tripz: hello  Icon_minitime1Wed 26 Sep - 3:30

invite +1 (lets get this third one going shall we?)

TripzPT wrote:
I´m stopping by again. i was away after my exams for a mounth in Braga, in northest part of portugal. Didnt have internet there. Whats going on around here?

I invited Tripz originally, played with him for a while, he is honest, hard working, mature and tolerant. Also, his time away unavoidable and dealt with to the best of his abilities. Giving the benefit of the doubt is a good idea Smile you can always remove a bad pick later if you must.
Back to top Go down
RCJD
=SA= Member
RCJD

PostSubject: Re: Tripz: hello    Tripz: hello  Icon_minitime1Wed 26 Sep - 11:04

Tripz will need to make yet another thread if he chooses to reapply.
Accepted ==> disappeared
Re-accepted ==> disappeared
Attempt to apply again ==> disappeared

) :
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tripz: hello    Tripz: hello  Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Tripz: hello
Page 1 of 1