=SA= Sniper Alliance Clan website
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
=SA= Sniper Alliance Clan website

An Assault Cube Clan

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Latest News : Recruitment at =SA= is OPEN. If interested, post your application in the "Recruitment" forum! | CapOne and PhaNtom members in the clan have left! | Whitelist updated

Hey hows it going

Go down 
+6
RCJD
Million
ShadowFlameZ
Faron
ThePrinter
phantom1
10 posters
AuthorMessage
phantom1
M.I.A.

Hey hows it going Empty
PostSubject: Hey hows it going   Hey hows it going Icon_minitime1Fri 10 Aug - 0:50

Hey its just Phantom saying hi, RCJD brought me here and I just thought i would introduce myself so uhhh. yo
Back to top Go down
ThePrinter
M.I.A.
ThePrinter

Hey hows it going Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey hows it going   Hey hows it going Icon_minitime1Fri 10 Aug - 0:58

Welcome to our hummble forum mate!

Are you just here for the fun? do you want to apply? can we help you with something?

No matter what you are here for: Welcome Very Happy
If you want to speak to one of us you can find us on irc: (www.sa-chat.tk) or you could just leave a message on this forum. if you want to apply I suggest you read the rules.

Make yourself at home!

=SA=ThePrinter
Back to top Go down
Faron
=SA= Member | Janitor
Faron

Hey hows it going Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey hows it going   Hey hows it going Icon_minitime1Fri 10 Aug - 1:28

Hey hows it going Hello5kek

Last edited by Faron8 on Fri 10 Aug - 1:50; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ShadowFlameZ
Visitor
ShadowFlameZ

Hey hows it going Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey hows it going   Hey hows it going Icon_minitime1Fri 10 Aug - 1:37

GL =SA=Phantom.
Guys give him your invites Razz.
Back to top Go down
ThePrinter
M.I.A.
ThePrinter

Hey hows it going Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey hows it going   Hey hows it going Icon_minitime1Fri 10 Aug - 3:16

Yes after some chat in IRC

He has my invite!

RCJD did you invite him too? That means: 2 invites down. one to go!
Back to top Go down
phantom1
M.I.A.

Hey hows it going Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey hows it going   Hey hows it going Icon_minitime1Fri 10 Aug - 3:31

haha I apparently cant post external links so i guess i will have to wait to show that inter...
Back to top Go down
Million
Visitor
Million

Hey hows it going Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey hows it going   Hey hows it going Icon_minitime1Fri 10 Aug - 3:35

Was funny Razz

Hey hows it going 80351120120809162008acdepotCTF
Back to top Go down
ThePrinter
M.I.A.
ThePrinter

Hey hows it going Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey hows it going   Hey hows it going Icon_minitime1Fri 10 Aug - 4:07

That's pretty impressive.
Back to top Go down
RCJD
=SA= Member
RCJD

Hey hows it going Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey hows it going   Hey hows it going Icon_minitime1Fri 10 Aug - 5:53

Welcome Phantom!

Ehhhhhh Phantom didn't even say he might apply, he was just coming here to say hello o.O

But yes, in IRC I did invite you to come apply to =SA= and give it a try Wink

If you are interested, than that's 2 invites right there (ThePrinter and I).

What impresses me most about Phantom is his commitment to his applications and generally positive attitude... no matter how they turns out.
Please correct me if I am wrong, but I recall you applied to B}, then to -dyH, then to {BoB}, and then tried B} again.

Over the applications, I noticed your skill has significantly improved each time Very Happy For us, we seek more potential than initial skill at this time. You certainly show potential, if you continue at this rate.

If I got it right, you were mostly rejected due to lack of skill. -dyH and {BoB} are really top clans, and that is understandable. In the BoB app and the second B} app, they mentioned "personality doesn't match with us" or something O_o

I find that surprising, as you were a pretty nice guy if I recall. But I admit I don't know you that well, and I suppose we'll see if your personality matches with =SA= [:

Best of luck, Phantom. Your determination is admirable!

RCJD
Back to top Go down
Mudkipz
Visitor
Mudkipz

Hey hows it going Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey hows it going   Hey hows it going Icon_minitime1Fri 10 Aug - 6:31

Phantom used to be in SU7 with me Very Happy
good times, good times
Back to top Go down
phantom1
M.I.A.

Hey hows it going Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey hows it going   Hey hows it going Icon_minitime1Fri 10 Aug - 7:01

Well I guess I should make it official, i will apply to =SA=, I have noticed this clan has been welcoming (ThePrinter invited me b4 even playing Razz) and i cant think of anywhere else id rather be right now!
Back to top Go down
RCJD
=SA= Member
RCJD

Hey hows it going Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey hows it going   Hey hows it going Icon_minitime1Fri 10 Aug - 7:09

Phantom1 wrote:
Well I guess I should make it official, i will apply to =SA=, I have noticed this clan has been welcoming (ThePrinter invited me b4 even playing Razz) and i cant think of anywhere else id rather be right now!

Sounds like a plan! Be sure to the recruitment rules and such =D important stuff.

Get to know our members through IRC and playing in game. From there, we can decide if you'll be the right addition to our family.. and you can decide if we're the right group for you!

One more invite to make an application. Good luck, mate!
Back to top Go down
@l <@P0n3
Resigned =SA= Founding Member | =SA= Friend
@l <@P0n3

Hey hows it going Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey hows it going   Hey hows it going Icon_minitime1Fri 10 Aug - 9:00

+ 1 invite Hey hows it going 385679917
You now have your chance.
You can now post your application.
Make sure to fill in the "application form".
GL!
Regards,
Hey hows it going 3117193551
Back to top Go down
ChO
Visitor
ChO

Hey hows it going Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey hows it going   Hey hows it going Icon_minitime1Fri 10 Aug - 14:21

Phantom GL nub ^^
Back to top Go down
phantom1
M.I.A.

Hey hows it going Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey hows it going   Hey hows it going Icon_minitime1Sat 11 Aug - 1:02

Thanks ChO. How do you guys go about uploading screenies?
Back to top Go down
ThePrinter
M.I.A.
ThePrinter

Hey hows it going Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey hows it going   Hey hows it going Icon_minitime1Sat 11 Aug - 1:04

you can make an app in the applicationsection!

and I this is how to post SS:
https://sa-clan.darkbb.com/t634-tutorial-how-to-host-and-post-an-image-properly-threw-site-p?highlight=post

If you have any more questions. PLs ask me. cause I know you allready read our rules and application stuff Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ThePrinter
M.I.A.
ThePrinter

Hey hows it going Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey hows it going   Hey hows it going Icon_minitime1Sun 12 Aug - 7:40

Dont forget to make your application Phantom!
Back to top Go down
phantom1
M.I.A.

Hey hows it going Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey hows it going   Hey hows it going Icon_minitime1Sun 12 Aug - 7:55

lol I'm on a mobile right now so im trying to wait until i get home tomorrow to make one, so i am active, throughout my whole application, (also because i cant copy and paste on my ipod Razz)
Back to top Go down
ThePrinter
M.I.A.
ThePrinter

Hey hows it going Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey hows it going   Hey hows it going Icon_minitime1Sun 12 Aug - 8:51

Ah ofc sorry! Have fun!
Back to top Go down
Comet
=SA= Founding Member + Senate | Twitter Manager
Comet

Hey hows it going Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey hows it going   Hey hows it going Icon_minitime1Sun 12 Aug - 15:37

Better late than never, my invite too Razz
Back to top Go down
Million
Visitor
Million

Hey hows it going Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey hows it going   Hey hows it going Icon_minitime1Sun 12 Aug - 19:07

Phantom1 wrote:
lol I'm on a mobile right now so im trying to wait until i get home tomorrow to make one, so i am active, throughout my whole application, (also because i cant copy and paste on my ipod Razz)

YES YOU CAN ! ^^ look on google

gl for your app, ask me if you want to inter, I'm always available Smile
Back to top Go down
phantom1
M.I.A.

Hey hows it going Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey hows it going   Hey hows it going Icon_minitime1Mon 13 Aug - 1:38

@Comet I still appreciate it <3, and @Million haha you would laugh at how technologically impaired i am
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hey hows it going Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey hows it going   Hey hows it going Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Hey hows it going
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
=SA= Sniper Alliance Clan website :: GENERAL (public) :: Meet&Greet-
Jump to: