=SA= Sniper Alliance Clan website
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
=SA= Sniper Alliance Clan website

An Assault Cube Clan

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Latest News : Recruitment at =SA= is OPEN. If interested, post your application in the "Recruitment" forum! | CapOne and PhaNtom members in the clan have left! | Whitelist updated

=SA= Vs. {BoB}

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
ThePrinter
M.I.A.
ThePrinter

=SA= Vs. {BoB} Empty
PostSubject: =SA= Vs. {BoB}   =SA= Vs. {BoB} Icon_minitime1Fri 24 Aug - 7:37

Today we met the famous BoB players: Sace and Tayi

it didnt end so well. We both had a hard time killing them. Although we showed some good TW we couldnt do it all the time. Some flags where lost that way. Good learning experience.

We used TS.

Their pick:
=SA= Vs. {BoB} 20120832

Our pick:
=SA= Vs. {BoB} 20120833

Teamwork and Aim should be our next priority's!

@Furios: Try to get some 1 vs 1's with good AC players. You can learn from them.
Back to top Go down
phantom1
M.I.A.

=SA= Vs. {BoB} Empty
PostSubject: Re: =SA= Vs. {BoB}   =SA= Vs. {BoB} Icon_minitime1Fri 24 Aug - 8:52

lol Sace and Tay are really good, they have great teamwork
Back to top Go down
@l <@P0n3
Resigned =SA= Founding Member | =SA= Friend
@l <@P0n3

=SA= Vs. {BoB} Empty
PostSubject: Re: =SA= Vs. {BoB}   =SA= Vs. {BoB} Icon_minitime1Fri 24 Aug - 9:20

Well done! They were tough opponents!

@ThePrinter -> I edited title and description of this topic according to that topic. Please check the differences between this topic and the other you posted. I'll update the calendar tomorrow, if RCJD doesn't do it before me.
Back to top Go down
RCJD
=SA= Member
RCJD

=SA= Vs. {BoB} Empty
PostSubject: Re: =SA= Vs. {BoB}   =SA= Vs. {BoB} Icon_minitime1Fri 24 Aug - 17:22

I'd say you two surpassed my expectations for the HTF power. A good pick! [:

As Phantom said, very tough opponents. They are not just some of the best players of BoB currently - I think the two of them have good teamwork chemistry together as I they have known each other for a long time (in AC and real life). BoB level + super teamwork = deadly combo!

Probably too late now, but have you two thought about downloading the demos and taking a look at what they do/where you two could improve?

@Capone, I am heading off soon so I will do it tomorrow, unless you beat me to it Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

=SA= Vs. {BoB} Empty
PostSubject: Re: =SA= Vs. {BoB}   =SA= Vs. {BoB} Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

=SA= Vs. {BoB}
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
=SA= Sniper Alliance Clan website :: GENERAL (public) :: Clan Matches-
Jump to: