=SA= Sniper Alliance Clan website
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
=SA= Sniper Alliance Clan website

An Assault Cube Clan

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Latest News : Recruitment at =SA= is OPEN. If interested, post your application in the "Recruitment" forum! | CapOne and PhaNtom members in the clan have left! | Whitelist updated

Damn's Introduction

Go down 
+3
ThePrinter
RCJD
Damn
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Skorpion
M.I.A.

Damn's Introduction - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Damn's Introduction   Damn's Introduction - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed 17 Oct - 19:37

you have my invite....
You are an excellent team player... or what i have heard from the crowd,
but you are not as strong in 1 vs 1's but you are still good.

we only take interest in team players so the 1 vs 1's don't count.
Back to top Go down
ThePrinter
M.I.A.

PostSubject: Re: Damn's Introduction   Damn's Introduction - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed 17 Oct - 20:59

hahaha lol Skorpion, have you met this guy in person??
and about 1v1: ofcourse those count. In a cm when you are right and I'm left we are creating 1v1 situations, do we? Then I expect him to kill his mate and get the flag (or kill his mate and give my back up if I fail to kill mine)

Ofcourse Teamwork is much more important then running around alone and killing people but I wouldnt say:

Quote :
we only take interest in team players so the 1 vs 1's don't count.

But if you are sure of your invite: Damn you got 3! that means you can make a application!

Congrats

@RCJD: pls chance his status!
Back to top Go down
Skorpion
M.I.A.

PostSubject: Re: Damn's Introduction   Damn's Introduction - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed 17 Oct - 22:43

It does count... i made a stupid mistake and miss worded sorry

how can i explain this.....

if someone who was an expert and one vs ones.. they are difficult at describing the location and whereabouts of the flag or opposition. but their chance at killing a person like (the printer said before about clan 1 vs 1's) is greater. however...... most clans stick together when assaulting to take the flag or spawn camp etc... so if you are going Rambo against 2 players.. rambo will instantly die because he is taking twice as much damage as you are shooting back at them. Although you can easily destroy that by chucking a nade between them and watching body parts everywhere (its raining body parts Very Happy ) Its impossible to find nades growing on trees.

summary time (those who do not like reading like me Very Happy )

WHY IS TEAMWORK BETTER?
*easily to communicate.
*twice as easy to kill someone (together)
*more flags
*less deaths

WHY IS 1VS1 BETTER?
*Greater success at killing enemies.
*More Deaths.
*Frustration.

Back to top Go down
RCJD
=SA= Member
RCJD

PostSubject: Re: Damn's Introduction   Damn's Introduction - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu 18 Oct - 0:22

Congratz Damn! You are now an applicant - feel free to make an application in the Recruitment section when you're ready.

Make sure you have read all three documents: Message to new applicants, =SA= Rules, and Recruitment Rules.
Back to top Go down
RCJD
=SA= Member
RCJD

PostSubject: Re: Damn's Introduction   Damn's Introduction - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon 22 Oct - 6:00

Damn's Introduction - Page 2 20120819

More recent screenie.

Damn, you can only play on weekends? I guess that is fine, as long as you can be pretty active on those two days o:

I didn't see you this weekend though ):
Back to top Go down
ChO
Visitor
ChO

PostSubject: Re: Damn's Introduction   Damn's Introduction - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon 22 Oct - 7:14

Hey Damn, GL
Back to top Go down
RCJD
=SA= Member
RCJD

PostSubject: Re: Damn's Introduction   Damn's Introduction - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat 10 Nov - 4:58

Damn? O:
Back to top Go down
ChO
Visitor
ChO

PostSubject: Re: Damn's Introduction   Damn's Introduction - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon 12 Nov - 3:03

Damn must have forgotten to mention to everyone that he is in the army. He is on 1 week and off 1 week. but it seems he forgot about his app after so long.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Damn's Introduction   Damn's Introduction - Page 2 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Damn's Introduction
Page 1 of 1