=SA= Sniper Alliance Clan website
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
=SA= Sniper Alliance Clan website

An Assault Cube Clan

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Latest News : Recruitment at =SA= is OPEN. If interested, post your application in the "Recruitment" forum! | CapOne and PhaNtom members in the clan have left! | Whitelist updated

Hello :D im back

Go down 
+5
RCJD
ChO
ShadowFlameZ
Kawasaki
NOVATO
9 posters
AuthorMessage
NOVATO
Visitor
NOVATO

Hello :D im back Empty
PostSubject: Hello :D im back   Hello :D im back Icon_minitime1Thu 15 Nov - 8:22

Hi guys... idk if u know.. i was banned 3 mohnt becouse i was joking with a cheat ( i used it 3 times teag + wallhack, whopxer report me)
well before that.. RCJD, Printy, Capone, and donr remember who more... give me invites to app in =SA=
now im back to activity (out of cheats lol).. i just what to know if i have thats invites yet
Back to top Go down
Kawasaki
M.I.A.
Kawasaki

PostSubject: Re: Hello :D im back   Hello :D im back Icon_minitime1Thu 15 Nov - 9:32

welcome back,
are you ~LeaN~?
I dont think that anyone know's Novato.
If you're interested in =SA= you should write a
Introduction in our meet an greet forum. Wink
Back to top Go down
ShadowFlameZ
Visitor
ShadowFlameZ

PostSubject: Re: Hello :D im back   Hello :D im back Icon_minitime1Thu 15 Nov - 9:47

Yep that's LeaN.
Back to top Go down
ChO
Visitor
ChO

PostSubject: Re: Hello :D im back   Hello :D im back Icon_minitime1Thu 15 Nov - 10:09

Welcome back LeaN and F1 for future app Razz
Back to top Go down
NOVATO
Visitor
NOVATO

PostSubject: Re: Hello :D im back   Hello :D im back Icon_minitime1Thu 15 Nov - 12:22

lol well cho (NOVATO IS MY 1ST NICKNAME IN AC)
I WANTTO KNOW BECOUSE WELL.. PLAYERS WHO WAS BLACKLISTED USUALLY ARE NOT WATCHED GOOD.. WHEN THEY BACK..
Sad
Back to top Go down
RCJD
=SA= Member
RCJD

PostSubject: Re: Hello :D im back   Hello :D im back Icon_minitime1Thu 15 Nov - 12:46

Hey LeaN, I don't recall if I have given you an invite in the past. As of the present, today, I am sorry but no invite s:

You'll have to redeem yourself and win back people's trust first Like a Star @ heaven

So there's hope, but it'll be tough given your past.
Back to top Go down
NOVATO
Visitor
NOVATO

PostSubject: Re: Hello :D im back   Hello :D im back Icon_minitime1Thu 15 Nov - 12:56

well thats true.. but im not stupid. i know it and ill try to recover you ♥️ i think im a good person.. (who do a stupid sh*t) i dont wanto be forgive becouse it was a big error and i understand u Smile
sry bad english Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Kawasaki
M.I.A.
Kawasaki

PostSubject: Re: Hello :D im back   Hello :D im back Icon_minitime1Thu 15 Nov - 13:15

Yo Novato,
just want to know if I thought right. Yes I did check Razz
You did a mistake and you was banned for 3 months,
I think you had your punishment and now look forward.

I'm not sure if anyone will Invite a Ex-Hacker but
as you said, you can try.

Ah didn't you want to join rC? how comes that you changed your mind?

btw. I like LeaN more then Novato
Back to top Go down
ThePrinter
M.I.A.
ThePrinter

PostSubject: Re: Hello :D im back   Hello :D im back Icon_minitime1Fri 16 Nov - 2:25

ey and Welcome back Nov!

Good to see that you say you regret your hacking and that you say you are clean again. This is always a delicate point in AC and in the entire world: They served their time in prison? are they free to go now? YES, but do they have the same possibility's?

- Some people say yes
- Others say: 'Once a hacker, always a hacker.'

I personally like you and I give you on this matter the avantage. But I dont want it hapen that you use us to regain some name. I can say with pride that wearing the =SA= tag give most people a good feeling. I want to make sure you are not looking a way back into the comunity through us.
So this is what I want you to do: 'Regain some name in the comunity by playing in pubs and inters. Please keep us posted! Visit our website; post SS of your best plays and talk with us through IRC. The more you show us that you are on the right track again the quicker you get invites.

Just to protect my clan I keep my vote for now. Once you gained ONE vote from any other player you will automatically get mine.
Does that sound fair?

I know you can do it,
Goodluck!

=SA=ThePrinter
Back to top Go down
NOVATO
Visitor
NOVATO

PostSubject: Re: Hello :D im back   Hello :D im back Icon_minitime1Fri 16 Nov - 3:02

Well hi printy.. What a Face
becouse i dont wanna hear insults.. im playing with a new nickname Sad
i undertand all yours opinions.. and im agree...
I guess I do not deserve anything .. (including forgiveness)
I'll just wait to calm things and I will keep it secret for a while
Back to top Go down
ShadowFlameZ
Visitor
ShadowFlameZ

PostSubject: Re: Hello :D im back   Hello :D im back Icon_minitime1Fri 16 Nov - 4:47

Tbh that reasoning for the new name, although nice to have a clean slate, is rather cowardly.
Better to try to erase the tarnished slate than to try and create new slate, and have the tarnishes from your past carry over.
Just my opinion.
Back to top Go down
Million
Visitor
Million

PostSubject: Re: Hello :D im back   Hello :D im back Icon_minitime1Fri 16 Nov - 5:17

Hello,

Good luck, don'r really understand how you can joke with hack ><
Back to top Go down
NOVATO
Visitor
NOVATO

PostSubject: Re: Hello :D im back   Hello :D im back Icon_minitime1Sat 17 Nov - 12:18

this is an interesting question million.. becouse i am stupid ?
well was a mixture of curiosity, wish to fell what is a cheat, boredom.. :S but fundamentally stupidity
Back to top Go down
Comet
=SA= Founding Member + Senate | Twitter Manager
Comet

PostSubject: Re: Hello :D im back   Hello :D im back Icon_minitime1Sat 17 Nov - 23:53

So a hack is just 3 months ban? Thats punishment?I believe it was a more serious offense in the past Razz
As for the guy who wants to start new in ac, i dont think ac is forgiving even to those who hacked/cheated while being a noob, so its better to start a new life with new identity and play fair. Good luck. I love you
Back to top Go down
ShadowFlameZ
Visitor
ShadowFlameZ

PostSubject: Re: Hello :D im back   Hello :D im back Icon_minitime1Sun 18 Nov - 7:01

No, getting a new identity is not the answer.
Once people find out who you are (lovely little thing called an IP address), they'll know NOT ONLY did you cheat, but you also tried to cover it up by getting a new identity.
So must man up, take the punishment (which you've already done LeaN), and work back to regaining people's trust.
Back to top Go down
ThePrinter
M.I.A.
ThePrinter

PostSubject: Re: Hello :D im back   Hello :D im back Icon_minitime1Sun 18 Nov - 8:27

He is doing that, he took the punishment and is regaining every one's trust. He is using a different nickname, that is true, but he never hided his first nickname. Everyone who asks will know what he did and that he's sorry for that. So I agree with Comet by saying: Some people never forgive and for those it's better to take the cleansheet you deserve. But I also agree with Shad: you should never hide your true identity.

I think Novato is combining these both. Let's see how succesfull he will be.

Back to top Go down
NOVATO
Visitor
NOVATO

PostSubject: Re: Hello :D im back   Hello :D im back Icon_minitime1Sun 18 Nov - 12:53

no no no no never i will not do a new ac life..!
i will live my game with that shit in my pass..
Very Happy
LeaN~ FOREVER Very Happy
Back to top Go down
RCJD
=SA= Member
RCJD

PostSubject: Re: Hello :D im back   Hello :D im back Icon_minitime1Sun 18 Nov - 16:51

Hey, I hope Alcatraz doesn't mind me mentioning him here s:

He's a great guy and fun AC mate ( :

But I must say, everyone really knows him today as Alcatraz. It took a while, but people now do not know him by his old name and past.

If anyone asked him about it, I'm sure he will truthfully admit it; but since this community can be very unforgiving to ex-hackers (which is usually a good thing, since ex-hackers often repeat T_T )... a new identity is useful to get a fresh start.

However, definitely agree a new identity's purpose should not be to hide the past. The past should not be hidden; what happened happened.

EDIT: omg, I should clarify. For those who don't know Alcatraz, he never ever hacked. I should not have put two examples in one post |:
What happened under his old name was really minor in my opinion. But I still think he's a great example of new-name-new-start. Stay awesome dude Wink
Back to top Go down
ThePrinter
M.I.A.
ThePrinter

PostSubject: Re: Hello :D im back   Hello :D im back Icon_minitime1Sun 18 Nov - 19:07

Yeah, I like Alca. But I dont like his other nick
Back to top Go down
ShadowFlameZ
Visitor
ShadowFlameZ

PostSubject: Re: Hello :D im back   Hello :D im back Icon_minitime1Mon 19 Nov - 2:01

Lolwut, Alca never did anything that wrong - doesn't really compare to LeaN ._.'
Purple on the other hand...lolzzzzzzzzzz
Back to top Go down
NOVATO
Visitor
NOVATO

PostSubject: Re: Hello :D im back   Hello :D im back Icon_minitime1Mon 19 Nov - 14:15

no really shadow.. (i not will do new ac life i said)
the ip and that is not a problem srly.. i could change all my ip range with 2 clicks.. but i didnt do it. i respect my ban and i will back ac like LeaN~ i dont mind what other players can say of me.. srly isnt important
Back to top Go down
Miracleac
Visitor
Miracleac

PostSubject: Re: Hello :D im back   Hello :D im back Icon_minitime1Mon 19 Nov - 15:15

Are you sure it was a joke, I'm pretty sure they wouldn't ban you for a joke.
Back to top Go down
ThePrinter
M.I.A.
ThePrinter

PostSubject: Re: Hello :D im back   Hello :D im back Icon_minitime1Mon 19 Nov - 17:54

Miracleac wrote:
They do, a hack is a hack
Back to top Go down
Miracleac
Visitor
Miracleac

PostSubject: Re: Hello :D im back   Hello :D im back Icon_minitime1Tue 20 Nov - 6:58

ThePrinter wrote:
Miracleac wrote:
They do, a hack is a hack

Ahh true true.
Back to top Go down
NOVATO
Visitor
NOVATO

PostSubject: Re: Hello :D im back   Hello :D im back Icon_minitime1Tue 27 Nov - 13:06

think that I will suffer that mistake more than being banned Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello :D im back   Hello :D im back Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Hello :D im back
Page 1 of 1