=SA= Sniper Alliance Clan website
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
=SA= Sniper Alliance Clan website

An Assault Cube Clan

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Latest News : Recruitment at =SA= is OPEN. If interested, post your application in the "Recruitment" forum! | CapOne and PhaNtom members in the clan have left! | Whitelist updated

Once a =SA=, always a =SA=

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Million
Visitor
Million

Once a =SA=, always a =SA= Empty
PostSubject: Once a =SA=, always a =SA=   Once a =SA=, always a =SA= Icon_minitime1Tue 11 Dec - 1:50

Hey guys,

Some of you may know it, but I'd like to come back to =SA=.

I don't know if I have to make a full presentation of me, I can if you want Razz

About AC, I play since hmm 10 months I think, I have been in =SA= Very Happy, |AOD|, Trial |OnLy3|., FD*.

Here are some screens to convice you to give me invites Very Happy

I have already one invite from Kawasaki.

Once a =SA=, always a =SA= Mini_57707620021112154242acgothicCTF

Once a =SA=, always a =SA= Mini_30801220121109164556acgothicCTF

Thanks Smile
Back to top Go down
ThePrinter
M.I.A.
ThePrinter

PostSubject: Re: Once a =SA=, always a =SA=   Once a =SA=, always a =SA= Icon_minitime1Tue 11 Dec - 2:06

Ok before I'm going to be happy I'm going bully you:

If you say: 'I am Stupid for leaving such a beautiful clan when it needed me the most and I regret that. From now on I will stay loyal to the clan and its members in good- AND badtimes' you will have my invite Razz

nah Jk,
serious now: Welcome back bro!! It's awesome to have you back in town. Ofcourse you have my invite but you need to show me some serious loyalty from the moment you become =SA=. The big problem here is that you applied to 4 clans in the past couple of months and you left all of them. I wanna see that this will be your last stop for a long time!!

Welcome home Milly <3
Back to top Go down
Kawasaki
M.I.A.
Kawasaki

PostSubject: Re: Once a =SA=, always a =SA=   Once a =SA=, always a =SA= Icon_minitime1Tue 11 Dec - 3:02

Welcome,
why did you left last time?
Back to top Go down
Friteq
=SA= Friend
Friteq

PostSubject: Re: Once a =SA=, always a =SA=   Once a =SA=, always a =SA= Icon_minitime1Tue 11 Dec - 4:35

Million,F1.I don't need to write reason.

Nice guy.Anyway imo not bad player.Good luck.

Back to top Go down
ThePrinter
M.I.A.
ThePrinter

PostSubject: Re: Once a =SA=, always a =SA=   Once a =SA=, always a =SA= Icon_minitime1Tue 11 Dec - 4:48

Friteq wrote:

[MamaVoice]
I know this is hard for you Friteq.... But can you remember that time you left us behind? Since that time you dont have the right to vote anymore, remember???
[/MamaVoice]

Back to top Go down
Friteq
=SA= Friend
Friteq

PostSubject: Re: Once a =SA=, always a =SA=   Once a =SA=, always a =SA= Icon_minitime1Tue 11 Dec - 5:24

ThePrinter wrote:
Friteq wrote:

[MamaVoice]
I know this is hard for you Friteq.... But can you remember that time you left us behind? Since that time you dont have the right to vote anymore, remember???
[/MamaVoice]

Why so serious?What is your problem,i think you should explain.
Back to top Go down
Million
Visitor
Million

PostSubject: Re: Once a =SA=, always a =SA=   Once a =SA=, always a =SA= Icon_minitime1Tue 11 Dec - 6:01

Friteq wrote:

You will follow me Twisted Evil (That why you still check this forum Very Happy)

@Kawa I left because SA was my first clan in AC, I wanted to see new horizon, new things. But now I see that I wont find anything better than you.

@Printy I didn't left AOD and OnLy3, they died and about FD they had bad rules so yes I left.

I think that I can stay as long as we are active here. I hope that we can get stronger and stronger together.
Back to top Go down
Million
Visitor
Million

PostSubject: Re: Once a =SA=, always a =SA=   Once a =SA=, always a =SA= Icon_minitime1Tue 11 Dec - 6:02

I miss that Embarassed

I am Stupid for leaving such a beautiful clan when it needed me the most and I regret that. From now on I will stay loyal to the clan and its members in good AND badtimes
Back to top Go down
ThePrinter
M.I.A.
ThePrinter

PostSubject: Re: Once a =SA=, always a =SA=   Once a =SA=, always a =SA= Icon_minitime1Tue 11 Dec - 9:17

Million wrote:
I miss that Embarassed

I am Stupid for leaving such a beautiful clan when it needed me the most and I regret that. From now on I will stay loyal to the clan and its members in good AND badtimes

<3 !!!'

&@Frit: it was a joke bro, now Im reading it back it isnt that funny, sorry that you got to deal with this humourless Printer
Back to top Go down
Kawasaki
M.I.A.
Kawasaki

PostSubject: Re: Once a =SA=, always a =SA=   Once a =SA=, always a =SA= Icon_minitime1Tue 11 Dec - 18:05

Quote :
sorry that you got to deal with this humourless Printer

hahahaha now we all got dealt with that humourless Printer tongue
Back to top Go down
RCJD
=SA= Member
RCJD

PostSubject: Re: Once a =SA=, always a =SA=   Once a =SA=, always a =SA= Icon_minitime1Wed 12 Dec - 0:25

INVITE!

I missed you Million D:

From talking with other members and seeing you so much on our forum, I believe your words when you say you mean to stay this time =)

Back to top Go down
Million
Visitor
Million

PostSubject: Re: Once a =SA=, always a =SA=   Once a =SA=, always a =SA= Icon_minitime1Wed 12 Dec - 5:44

RCJD wrote:
INVITE!

I missed you Million D:

Me too Embarassed

Back to top Go down
RCJD
=SA= Member
RCJD

PostSubject: Re: Once a =SA=, always a =SA=   Once a =SA=, always a =SA= Icon_minitime1Fri 14 Dec - 17:41

Let's get some games going =D
Million, you probably get to see more =SA= members online more often than I do Razz
Back to top Go down
ThePrinter
M.I.A.
ThePrinter

PostSubject: Re: Once a =SA=, always a =SA=   Once a =SA=, always a =SA= Icon_minitime1Sat 15 Dec - 3:51

Yeah which TS channel are you normally on????

You can find especially Kawasaki but me and Furios aswell on the w00p server in a channel called 'AC friends' or something.
Back to top Go down
Million
Visitor
Million

PostSubject: Re: Once a =SA=, always a =SA=   Once a =SA=, always a =SA= Icon_minitime1Sat 15 Dec - 4:11

If I'm online I used to be alwyas online on w00p TS

But i'm often on a french TS ^^ But I can give you the adress if you want to improve your french xD
Back to top Go down
Kawasaki
M.I.A.
Kawasaki

PostSubject: Re: Once a =SA=, always a =SA=   Once a =SA=, always a =SA= Icon_minitime1Sat 15 Dec - 4:52

HoHoHo,

I meet him everytime when hes online dont worry
I guess he's little bit busy these days.

But if you exactly want to find me,
you can find me then on w00p, MyS, BoB, rC, xW and HSOS ts3 server.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Once a =SA=, always a =SA=   Once a =SA=, always a =SA= Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Once a =SA=, always a =SA=
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
=SA= Sniper Alliance Clan website :: GENERAL (public) :: Meet&Greet-
Jump to: