=SA= Sniper Alliance Clan website
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
=SA= Sniper Alliance Clan website

An Assault Cube Clan

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Latest News : Recruitment at =SA= is OPEN. If interested, post your application in the "Recruitment" forum! | CapOne and PhaNtom members in the clan have left! | Whitelist updated

Million's application {CANCELLED}

Go down 
+12
Furios
Faron
Skore13
phantom1
Zadig
@l <@P0n3
Comet
RCJD
Kawasaki
ThePrinter
ShadowFlameZ
Million
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Million
Visitor

Million's application {CANCELLED} - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Million's application {CANCELLED}   Million's application {CANCELLED} - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Fri 1 Feb - 4:44

Thanks but Pi seems more inactive thanSA :]
Back to top Go down
Nutshot
=SA= Friend

PostSubject: Re: Million's application {CANCELLED}   Million's application {CANCELLED} - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Fri 1 Feb - 5:07

SEEMS! ;-)
Back to top Go down
ShadowFlameZ
Visitor

PostSubject: Re: Million's application {CANCELLED}   Million's application {CANCELLED} - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Fri 1 Feb - 14:34

Million wrote:
Ok, so as I said to Printy, I've decided to close my app.

You can ask me or him why, even If you should know why.

Hope we'll stay friends Smile

I think you should rethink this, in all honesty.
Yes, =SA= isn't truly active, but honestly this is a reflection of AC on a whole.
The game is fading away, and a new version, although perhaps a temporary boost in activity, will not save the game.

AC's time is fading. Enjoy it while it lasts with the people you know and respect.

Unless you're rejoining AOD...
Back to top Go down
ShadowFlameZ
Visitor
ShadowFlameZ

PostSubject: Re: Million's application {CANCELLED}   Million's application {CANCELLED} - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Mon 4 Feb - 12:46

Nvm, GL with the oNe app O_O
Back to top Go down
Million
Visitor
Million

PostSubject: Re: Million's application {CANCELLED}   Million's application {CANCELLED} - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Mon 4 Feb - 17:26

Ty but It isn't about luck lol!
Back to top Go down
ThePrinter
M.I.A.
ThePrinter

PostSubject: Re: Million's application {CANCELLED}   Million's application {CANCELLED} - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Mon 4 Feb - 17:55

oNe?? And you think theyre on the same time online as you??

Lol good luck!!
Back to top Go down
Million
Visitor
Million

PostSubject: Re: Million's application {CANCELLED}   Million's application {CANCELLED} - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Mon 4 Feb - 23:00

I see at least 2 of them everytime I'm online so I think that yes.
Back to top Go down
Furios
=SA= Friend
Furios

PostSubject: Re: Million's application {CANCELLED}   Million's application {CANCELLED} - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Mon 4 Feb - 23:23

ShadowFlameZ wrote:
Nvm, GL with the oNe app O_O

Wow its a big step from =SA= to oNe.
GL Million king

P.S : Why did you choose oNe ? Not that I think that's bad or something just asking Razz
Back to top Go down
ThePrinter
M.I.A.
ThePrinter

PostSubject: Re: Million's application {CANCELLED}   Million's application {CANCELLED} - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Tue 5 Feb - 0:28

Million wrote:
I see at least 2 of them everytime I'm online so I think that yes.

Awesome, ok I thought they where mostly americans!!

Have fun there bro!
Back to top Go down
Million
Visitor
Million

PostSubject: Re: Million's application {CANCELLED}   Million's application {CANCELLED} - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Tue 5 Feb - 1:15

I choosed oNe becausr of my name .... xD

No, I wanna see if I can be in one of the best clan and if not It'll make me improve Smile
Back to top Go down
Furios
=SA= Friend
Furios

PostSubject: Re: Million's application {CANCELLED}   Million's application {CANCELLED} - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Tue 5 Feb - 1:30

Million wrote:
I choosed oNe becausr of my name .... xD

No, I wanna see if I can be in one of the best clan and if not It'll make me improve Smile

true true
Back to top Go down
Skorpion
M.I.A.
Skorpion

PostSubject: Re: Million's application {CANCELLED}   Million's application {CANCELLED} - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Tue 5 Feb - 7:22

Lol oNe is in my country lol, and you would have to pull all nighters to play with them lol
Back to top Go down
Skorpion
M.I.A.
Skorpion

PostSubject: Re: Million's application {CANCELLED}   Million's application {CANCELLED} - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Tue 5 Feb - 7:32

what makes the best clan is not the skill, but relationship between the clan members. There is no point on joining oNe if you only just want to be the best. oNe are part Australian. a powerful bonding team will easily defeat an independent selfish team.majourity of aussies are not laid-back and certainly steriotypical, we are possibly rude and extremely racist. When he calls you a C*n* or something else, he doesnt really mean it.. dont take it to offence. oNe have also been blacklisted for trolling a while back.
Back to top Go down
Nutshot
=SA= Friend
Nutshot

PostSubject: Re: Million's application {CANCELLED}   Million's application {CANCELLED} - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Tue 5 Feb - 18:11

That's why we love em aussies! :-D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Million's application {CANCELLED}   Million's application {CANCELLED} - Page 5 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Million's application {CANCELLED}
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5