=SA= Sniper Alliance Clan website
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
=SA= Sniper Alliance Clan website

An Assault Cube Clan

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Latest News : Recruitment at =SA= is OPEN. If interested, post your application in the "Recruitment" forum! | CapOne and PhaNtom members in the clan have left! | Whitelist updated

Merry Christmass and a happy new year!

Go down 
+3
RCJD
ShadowFlameZ
ThePrinter
7 posters
AuthorMessage
ThePrinter
M.I.A.
ThePrinter

Merry Christmass and a happy new year! Empty
PostSubject: Merry Christmass and a happy new year!   Merry Christmass and a happy new year! Icon_minitime1Tue 25 Dec - 9:16

2012 was a year in which:

- We said goodbye to important members; We welcomed old friends
- We rapped until we ran out of words to use; We had coloured applicants
- We reached our lowest point; We attracted awesome new members
- A leader left his post; A senate rose to lead
- Visitors trolled us mad; visitors helped us out problems
- A new record of players on one Teamspeak channel was made
- Many english grammarmistakes were made

But above these things 2012 was a year in which we grew stronger. We hit the bottom but we recovered even more grown together. The 'Core' is stronger then ever. And not only on social aspect but also ingame. Our skill has risen. Our matches won. This time not instead of loyalty: but because loyalty.

A new year has arrived. A year in which we will celebrate our third birthday, A year in which the 'core' will be completed and in which tournaments will be won! But also a year in which we all personally will grow. Real life will go on and it will brings its ups and downs. Try to get the chances life offers you and dont forget we will be on this same forum to be happy or dissapointed with you. Next to a new version of AC, 2013 will also bring new problems on our path. The question is not: how to avoid those problems? But how to deal with them!!

We wish all members, applicants, friends and visitors of =SA= a merry Christmass and a happy (, loyal) and succesfull 2013!!

On behalf of the =SA= Senate,

=SA=ThePrinter rendeer
Back to top Go down
ShadowFlameZ
Visitor
ShadowFlameZ

PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmass and a happy new year!   Merry Christmass and a happy new year! Icon_minitime1Tue 25 Dec - 9:58

ThePrinter wrote:

- Visitors trolled us mad
HEY! I resent that >Neutral

I'm no mere "visitor"

hapsholz to you too.
Back to top Go down
RCJD
=SA= Member
RCJD

PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmass and a happy new year!   Merry Christmass and a happy new year! Icon_minitime1Fri 28 Dec - 10:47

Well written bro ( :

We certainly have grown so much as a clan in this past year. For the best in 2013!
Back to top Go down
Comet
=SA= Founding Member + Senate | Twitter Manager
Comet

PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmass and a happy new year!   Merry Christmass and a happy new year! Icon_minitime1Fri 28 Dec - 18:23

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year bros. It's been an honor and pride standing on your side wearing the tag in assaultcube. Nothing can change my mind when =SA= is concerned. And yes, we has seen friends leave and made new ones, strengthen the core towards the next level. Fighting time and history standing strong as before. Surprising alot of people by our existence. What more can i ask for when we are getting stronger, by skill and strength coupled with friendship. I can say that =SA= Clan have been blessed like no other clan in assaultcube. For this i thank god, you my comrades who stood through good and bad times and friends who still visit us maintaining those ties. Thank you all farao
Back to top Go down
@l <@P0n3
Resigned =SA= Founding Member | =SA= Friend
@l <@P0n3

PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmass and a happy new year!   Merry Christmass and a happy new year! Icon_minitime1Fri 28 Dec - 22:56

Very well written from both ThePrinter & Comet!
Merry late Xmas to everyone!!

(If i was on twitter I would retweet those xD)

Take care broz and others Smile
Back to top Go down
Faron
=SA= Member | Janitor
Faron

PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmass and a happy new year!   Merry Christmass and a happy new year! Icon_minitime1Sat 29 Dec - 4:34

lolchristmas
Back to top Go down
Million
Visitor
Million

PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmass and a happy new year!   Merry Christmass and a happy new year! Icon_minitime1Tue 1 Jan - 20:46

Happy new year santa
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmass and a happy new year!   Merry Christmass and a happy new year! Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Merry Christmass and a happy new year!
Page 1 of 1