=SA= Sniper Alliance Clan website
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
=SA= Sniper Alliance Clan website

An Assault Cube Clan

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Latest News : Recruitment at =SA= is OPEN. If interested, post your application in the "Recruitment" forum! | CapOne and PhaNtom members in the clan have left! | Whitelist updated

hello =SA= {CANCELLED}

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Separ
Visitor
Separ

hello =SA= {CANCELLED} Empty
PostSubject: hello =SA= {CANCELLED}   hello =SA= {CANCELLED} Icon_minitime1Mon 14 Jan - 6:02

Dear =SA= I think i am back .

but i have bad news,

because in recent times  I never saw an SA member, I decided to abandon the clan and solve my problems with my old clan. . This has now been done, I'll go back to .45.

i  hope for further good cooperation with good friends

Best wishes and good luck

Separ
Back to top Go down
Million
Visitor
Million

PostSubject: Re: hello =SA= {CANCELLED}   hello =SA= {CANCELLED} Icon_minitime1Mon 14 Jan - 6:33

WAS SO LONG TO READ ON MY PHONE ! lol!

This afternoon Furios, Comet & I were online, I saw Theprinter this morning, Kawasaki is in holidays.

We just don't always connect on TS, something we should do.
Back to top Go down
Separ
Visitor
Separ

PostSubject: Re: hello =SA= {CANCELLED}   hello =SA= {CANCELLED} Icon_minitime1Mon 14 Jan - 7:54

ops sry for the bad font .. XD

ehm yes but i dont saw them :/ and i think Ts is very important the only who i saw is printer for 3 days ..
Back to top Go down
ShadowFlameZ
Visitor
ShadowFlameZ

PostSubject: Re: hello =SA= {CANCELLED}   hello =SA= {CANCELLED} Icon_minitime1Mon 14 Jan - 8:58

Didn't you withdraw your app...?
>_>
Back to top Go down
ThePrinter
M.I.A.
ThePrinter

PostSubject: Re: hello =SA= {CANCELLED}   hello =SA= {CANCELLED} Icon_minitime1Mon 14 Jan - 9:04

No he closed it.

I cant read ur statement on my phone. Will do tomorow!
Back to top Go down
ShadowFlameZ
Visitor
ShadowFlameZ

PostSubject: Re: hello =SA= {CANCELLED}   hello =SA= {CANCELLED} Icon_minitime1Mon 14 Jan - 12:37

For those who don't want to have to highlight text (since it's very hard I know)
Quote :

Dear =SA= I think i am back .

but i have bad news,

because in recent times I never saw an SA member, I decided to abandon the clan and solve my problems with my old clan. . This has now been done, I'll go back to .45.

i hope for further good cooperation with good friends

Best wishes and good luck

Separ
Back to top Go down
RCJD
=SA= Member
RCJD

PostSubject: Re: hello =SA= {CANCELLED}   hello =SA= {CANCELLED} Icon_minitime1Mon 14 Jan - 15:37

We respect your decision Separ. Good luck with .45; hope the previous problems you had with that clan can be resolved.

Million is absolutely right in his post. I saw Phantom and Comet on IRC in the past few days, and I was on TS today.

In general, I am online less this month in preparation for my big exam on Jan. 26, but I can resume to my normal activeness after the test!

ThePrinter and Furios are active at this time. Kawasaki is away with his girlfriend and will return soon to pwn everyone again Twisted Evil

If you view the Memberlist section https://sa-clan.darkbb.com/memberlist, 9 of our members have been using this forum in the last 5 days.

Yes, we are not at our highest activity level at this time, but that is because a bunch of us happened to get busy all in the same few weeks.

Regards,
RCJD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: hello =SA= {CANCELLED}   hello =SA= {CANCELLED} Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

hello =SA= {CANCELLED}
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
=SA= Sniper Alliance Clan website :: GENERAL (public) :: Recruitment :: Cancelled or Denied-
Jump to: