=SA= Sniper Alliance Clan website
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
=SA= Sniper Alliance Clan website

An Assault Cube Clan

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Latest News : Recruitment at =SA= is OPEN. If interested, post your application in the "Recruitment" forum! | CapOne and PhaNtom members in the clan have left! | Whitelist updated

What do you think?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
LlamaDemon
Visitor
LlamaDemon

What do you think? Empty
PostSubject: What do you think?   What do you think? Icon_minitime1Sat 1 Jan - 16:50

I was thinking about the clan site today, and i would love to design a full site with profiles for all =SA='s members, an archive for our video pwnage, and screenshots, and of course a link to the forums. And any other features that you guys can think of that i can pull off.

what do you guys think Question

scratch
Back to top Go down
@l <@P0n3
Resigned =SA= Founding Member | =SA= Friend
@l <@P0n3

What do you think? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What do you think?   What do you think? Icon_minitime1Sat 1 Jan - 17:44

Go on bro, we need new forum sites for other games =SA= members play anyway. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
LlamaDemon
Visitor
LlamaDemon

What do you think? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What do you think?   What do you think? Icon_minitime1Sat 1 Jan - 17:50

well, i was thinking that i would do more combining of games and things, because we our sort of becoming more of a community than a clan, although it would be possible to separate these things if that is what the clan wishes.
Back to top Go down
ShadowFlameZ
Visitor
ShadowFlameZ

What do you think? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What do you think?   What do you think? Icon_minitime1Sun 2 Jan - 2:52

Lol Llama about the profiles and stuff - that was my idea! lol
Also I have a script that does give a small profile bout each member on that menu I edited for AC.
If you need it I can post it in the Scripts section

But yeah combining the games and things would be kinda long so maybe you should separate it
Or maybe not idk really
Back to top Go down
LlamaDemon
Visitor
LlamaDemon

What do you think? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What do you think?   What do you think? Icon_minitime1Sun 2 Jan - 6:16

i dont think i'll need your script, thanks though.

but, maybe seperating is the best idea.

also, i was thinking about having a small amount of badges for achievements, obviously their would be one for the {e}, and the ffa.
Back to top Go down
Comet
=SA= Founding Member + Senate | Twitter Manager
Comet

What do you think? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What do you think?   What do you think? Icon_minitime1Sun 2 Jan - 6:57

Awesome idea. since ShadowZ has agreed for you to start this "project". Good luck bro. Always wanted a place to store the history of =SA= in a place on the internet where it lives long!!! alien cheers king
Back to top Go down
ShadowFlameZ
Visitor
ShadowFlameZ

What do you think? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What do you think?   What do you think? Icon_minitime1Sun 2 Jan - 10:55

One suggestion
For the profiles of each member, I think each of us should do our own profiles.
Idk it would seem weird to have your own profile being done by somebody else....
Back to top Go down
LlamaDemon
Visitor
LlamaDemon

What do you think? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What do you think?   What do you think? Icon_minitime1Sun 2 Jan - 11:33

you would provide me the information, and i would put it on your page. it will NOT be me writing what i think about you. Razz

I will set up a questionnaire of some sort when I am ready for that information. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
LlamaDemon
Visitor
LlamaDemon

What do you think? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What do you think?   What do you think? Icon_minitime1Mon 3 Jan - 11:22

UPDATE! Very Happy

yaaaay! updates! wooo! cheers

...anyway

here is a mock up of the menu on the new site im making: https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img834/8956/menuie.jpg

i have to fix/get rid of the glossy parts on the the photos obviously.

but yea, there ya go
geek
Back to top Go down
Jack.is
Visitor
Jack.is

What do you think? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What do you think?   What do you think? Icon_minitime1Wed 12 Jan - 1:03

Nice. I've always wanted to do a really pro clan site to set apart from the others, complete with .ac domain. Imagine sa-clan.ac or something along those lines. They're expensive though. Sad

Great visions~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

What do you think? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What do you think?   What do you think? Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

What do you think?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
=SA= Sniper Alliance Clan website :: GENERAL (public) :: Questions/Technical Support-
Jump to: