=SA= Sniper Alliance Clan website
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
=SA= Sniper Alliance Clan website

An Assault Cube Clan

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Latest News : Recruitment at =SA= is OPEN. If interested, post your application in the "Recruitment" forum! | CapOne and PhaNtom members in the clan have left! | Whitelist updated

Tello Saying hi to =SA=

Go down 
+6
RCJD
@l <@P0n3
ThePrinter
Kawasaki
Million
Tello
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Tello
Visitor
Tello

Tello Saying hi to =SA=  Empty
PostSubject: Tello Saying hi to =SA=    Tello Saying hi to =SA=  Icon_minitime1Sat 23 Feb - 23:30

Hello =SA=, I'm Tello, an intermediate player of ac. I'm 16 years old and I live in Jordan/Asia and my favorite fast food is McDonalds but my favorite food is Pizza Very Happy I might try to make an application but after I get the result from my app. I hope here I can get fun even though i'm not in the clan lol! Because your timezones are almost the same. I'm kinda friends with Printer and knowing Furious well, and it looks like I will be good friends with Kawasaki in the future and I saw Gonna and Mr.Comet a couple and few times but I don't know them very well, cause just playing with them and I bet you won't remember guys! I must change my name in ac from time to time xD I don't know why but I must do it Smile, I might not get the rank: Perfect in the test but i'll try cause i'm half a mapper, half a gema player. and I challenge much ppl on 1v1s, well, currently i'm training my ar and smg skills and sniper/pistol combo.. That was some about me Smile Thanks for reading. [color=#000000]Tello[/color].
Back to top Go down
Million
Visitor
Million

PostSubject: Re: Tello Saying hi to =SA=    Tello Saying hi to =SA=  Icon_minitime1Sat 23 Feb - 23:51

Hey Tello just saw you quickly yesterday, now I know who you are Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Kawasaki
M.I.A.
Kawasaki

PostSubject: Re: Tello Saying hi to =SA=    Tello Saying hi to =SA=  Icon_minitime1Sun 24 Feb - 1:33

Welcome to the =SA= Forum Wink

Do you already made some maps? I would see some of them Razz
You should try to catch some of us on Teamspeak3 or IRC,
because the most time we're hanging around there or just playing matches on
closed privat servers.

Ts3 IP: loki.woop.us
IRC: #=SA=

Have fun santa
Back to top Go down
ThePrinter
M.I.A.
ThePrinter

PostSubject: Re: Tello Saying hi to =SA=    Tello Saying hi to =SA=  Icon_minitime1Sun 24 Feb - 2:32

Ey man welcome to our humble forum!

Kawasaki said it all: make yourself at home!

Hope to see you ingame/IRC/TS
Back to top Go down
Tello
Visitor
Tello

PostSubject: Re: Tello Saying hi to =SA=    Tello Saying hi to =SA=  Icon_minitime1Sun 24 Feb - 5:30

Hey Very Happy yeah I've got some maps and they are called : ac_castle ac_biocone ac_trixter ac_twix (not done yet) are some of good ones, I have much more. Guys I can't find you on ts3 or something like that? I didn't download it and dont know much about it, I think IRC is more easier, I'll try to find you online guys, can you give me link or website and sorry if I seem not knowing anything about IRC, TS3 or those things, Have fun Smile.
Back to top Go down
Kawasaki
M.I.A.
Kawasaki

PostSubject: Re: Tello Saying hi to =SA=    Tello Saying hi to =SA=  Icon_minitime1Sun 24 Feb - 5:48

IRC: for the beginning its enough if you only use our public IRC, you only need to go on our homepage
and scroll a bit down till you see the chat area https://sa-clan.darkbb.com/ you pick a nickname and connect Smile

TS3: Download: http://www.teamspeak.com/?page=downloads

you just install it and make sure your headset/ microphone is working, then you just try to connect any server. We prefer the IP's : loki.woop.us and bob-ac.co.uk

If you want to play on random times with us U also can use the search option in game,
just open the server list and press F3 and fill =SA= in.
Back to top Go down
@l <@P0n3
Resigned =SA= Founding Member | =SA= Friend
@l <@P0n3

PostSubject: Re: Tello Saying hi to =SA=    Tello Saying hi to =SA=  Icon_minitime1Sun 24 Feb - 6:46

Hey Tello,
welcome on our forums!
Hope to meet you in IRC or in-game soon Wink
Peace
Back to top Go down
RCJD
=SA= Member
RCJD

PostSubject: Re: Tello Saying hi to =SA=    Tello Saying hi to =SA=  Icon_minitime1Sun 24 Feb - 9:43

Hey there, Tello!

I'm RCJD from Vancouver, just turned 17 and in Gr. 11 in high school.

You seem like a friendly guy and I look forward to meeting you!

Cheers,
Back to top Go down
ShadowFlameZ
Visitor
ShadowFlameZ

PostSubject: Re: Tello Saying hi to =SA=    Tello Saying hi to =SA=  Icon_minitime1Sun 24 Feb - 11:49

Tello wrote:
I might try to make an application but after I get the result from my app.
eh? xD

GL to you Smile
Back to top Go down
Tello
Visitor
Tello

PostSubject: Re: Tello Saying hi to =SA=    Tello Saying hi to =SA=  Icon_minitime1Sun 24 Feb - 22:43

Shadow, I mean that I made an app on other clan, when I get the result if denied/accepted i'll try to join this (if denied), Ty mates Smile
Back to top Go down
RCJD
=SA= Member
RCJD

PostSubject: Re: Tello Saying hi to =SA=    Tello Saying hi to =SA=  Icon_minitime1Mon 25 Feb - 3:31

Tello wrote:
Shadow, I mean that I made an app on other clan, when I get the result if denied/accepted i'll try to join this (if denied), Ty mates Smile

Yeah, I think Shadowz (and all of us) do understand what you meant ==> and thank you for your honesty in clarifying too.

ShadZ's sacastic "GL to you Smile " is just pointing out that the applicants =SA= seek are not those who apply around every clan and =SA= is some 2nd choice/3rd choice/ etc.

This being said, you are not in any disadvantage at all. We just want to see you've took the time to look into =SA= and make the decision to apply because you truly believe it is the clan for you.

Cheers,
Back to top Go down
ShadowFlameZ
Visitor
ShadowFlameZ

PostSubject: Re: Tello Saying hi to =SA=    Tello Saying hi to =SA=  Icon_minitime1Mon 25 Feb - 4:30

Wasn't being sarcastic...

Jesus christ RCJD.
Back to top Go down
Faron
=SA= Member | Janitor
Faron

PostSubject: Re: Tello Saying hi to =SA=    Tello Saying hi to =SA=  Icon_minitime1Mon 25 Feb - 14:18

RCJD wrote:
ShadZ's sacastic "GL to you Smile " is just pointing out that the applicants =SA= seek are not those who apply around every clan and =SA= is some 2nd choice/3rd choice/ etc.

Please teach me how to pick up sarcasm through text online.
Back to top Go down
RCJD
=SA= Member
RCJD

PostSubject: Re: Tello Saying hi to =SA=    Tello Saying hi to =SA=  Icon_minitime1Mon 25 Feb - 18:11

Faron wrote:
RCJD wrote:

Please teach me how to pick up sarcasm through text online.

It's a fine art, mastered by only the chosen few.
Back to top Go down
ShadowFlameZ
Visitor
ShadowFlameZ

PostSubject: Re: Tello Saying hi to =SA=    Tello Saying hi to =SA=  Icon_minitime1Tue 26 Feb - 3:27

You're obviously not one of those few, seeing you got it wrong <_<.
Back to top Go down
Comet
=SA= Founding Member + Senate | Twitter Manager
Comet

PostSubject: Re: Tello Saying hi to =SA=    Tello Saying hi to =SA=  Icon_minitime1Tue 26 Feb - 18:39

LOLz
Back to top Go down
Tello
Visitor
Tello

PostSubject: Re: Tello Saying hi to =SA=    Tello Saying hi to =SA=  Icon_minitime1Wed 27 Feb - 4:44

Hey hm .., Ah, and another thing: Since I was an |40+| member my favorite clan was =SA= but I forgot it and made an app for W$N. I know I seem strange about this, you're thinking guys who read this reply "Ahhhh, your favorite clan is =SA= and you forgot it, huh?" Yeah, I can forget it cause gaming is not my life, I have many other things and I have school. Thanks. Btw!!! I change names much much, like one every 2/3 months, And I hope I can't get any problem with you =SA=s cause you're very friendly and nice, I want to see you also Comet and RCJD and some members, maybe some time Very Happy, and why do you you join private servers when you enter AC like =MyS=?
Back to top Go down
@l <@P0n3
@l <@P0n3

PostSubject: Re: Tello Saying hi to =SA=    Tello Saying hi to =SA=  Icon_minitime1Wed 27 Feb - 4:48

Hey, I haven't seen you even once in IRC or in-game yet,

SO, I'll just make a copy/paste lol!

You can either meet us in-game, in IRC (Internet Relay Chat) or on TS (TeamSpeak, vocal client).

In-game, go on the servers page, press: F3, enter =SA= and press "Search".

For IRC, go to this page, scroll down to "=SA=’s IRC Channel", pick a nickname and hit "Connect".

And TS, members are usually on woop's TS's server or BoB's. Check Kawasaki's previous posts for details.

Hope to see you in IRC soon,
Good luck with getting your invites. Smile

Peace
Back to top Go down
Furios
=SA= Friend
Furios

PostSubject: Re: Tello Saying hi to =SA=    Tello Saying hi to =SA=  Icon_minitime1Wed 27 Feb - 8:33

Tello wrote:
Hey hm .., Ah, and another thing: Since I was an |40+| member my favorite clan was =SA= but I forgot it and made an app for W$N. I know I seem strange about this, you're thinking guys who read this reply "Ahhhh, your favorite clan is =SA= and you forgot it, huh?" Yeah, I can forget it cause gaming is not my life, I have many other things and I have school. Thanks.

???
Back to top Go down
RCJD
=SA= Member
RCJD

PostSubject: Re: Tello Saying hi to =SA=    Tello Saying hi to =SA=  Icon_minitime1Wed 27 Feb - 12:35

Furios wrote:
Tello wrote:
Hey hm .., Ah, and another thing: Since I was an |40+| member my favorite clan was =SA= but I forgot it and made an app for W$N. I know I seem strange about this, you're thinking guys who read this reply "Ahhhh, your favorite clan is =SA= and you forgot it, huh?" Yeah, I can forget it cause gaming is not my life, I have many other things and I have school. Thanks.

???

I'm not sure if you have demonstrated the commitment needed to be a =SA= member, but hope we can change that ==> tell me a time you want to meet in-game or chat (IRC).
Back to top Go down
@l <@P0n3
@l <@P0n3

PostSubject: Re: Tello Saying hi to =SA=    Tello Saying hi to =SA=  Icon_minitime1Wed 27 Feb - 20:18

RCJD wrote:

I'm not sure if you have demonstrated the commitment needed to be a =SA= member, but hope we can change that

+1
Back to top Go down
Tello
Visitor
Tello

PostSubject: Re: Tello Saying hi to =SA=    Tello Saying hi to =SA=  Icon_minitime1Thu 28 Feb - 0:03

Ok.. I'll try to meet you sometime in-game or IRC, LOL btw: I still don't think i'm an =SA= member material to do an app but I won't stop it cheers
Back to top Go down
RCJD
=SA= Member
RCJD

PostSubject: Re: Tello Saying hi to =SA=    Tello Saying hi to =SA=  Icon_minitime1Thu 28 Feb - 2:57

Tello wrote:
Ok.. I'll try to meet you sometime in-game or IRC, LOL btw: I still don't think i'm an =SA= member material to do an app but I won't stop it cheers

that's the spirit! Wink
Back to top Go down
Tello
Visitor
Tello

PostSubject: Re: Tello Saying hi to =SA=    Tello Saying hi to =SA=  Icon_minitime1Fri 1 Mar - 0:13

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tello Saying hi to =SA=    Tello Saying hi to =SA=  Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Tello Saying hi to =SA=
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
=SA= Sniper Alliance Clan website :: GENERAL (public) :: Meet&Greet-
Jump to: