=SA= Sniper Alliance Clan website
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
=SA= Sniper Alliance Clan website

An Assault Cube Clan

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Latest News : Recruitment at =SA= is OPEN. If interested, post your application in the "Recruitment" forum! | CapOne and PhaNtom members in the clan have left! | Whitelist updated

Match servers

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
valf13
=SA= Friend
valf13

Match servers Empty
PostSubject: Match servers   Match servers Icon_minitime1Sat 16 Mar - 8:41

I create this topic for the menu with all match servers. At the begining Smash want this menu but i prefer post it here for all people.

Open the file menu_multiplayer in AssaultCube_v1.1.0.4\config, and delete all (keep a copy), and copy all this code. (You can delete servers, some are down)

menus_multiplayer.cfg:

You can add other nick for make a list with all alias you want use. After you can tip on AC "/bind n [showmenu Nickmenu]", for see only the menu with you nicks.
For fun you can change colors with the range of numbers 0 at 9. For exemple here you can see before the nick unarmed the number 0, you can remplace it by another for what you like Wink
Match servers 98473020130315212500actoxicTDM On this picture the 1st color is the number 1, the 2nd 2... The last nick is the color 0.

I hope this topic will help you for future match Razz
Back to top Go down
Patron
Visitor
Patron

Match servers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Match servers   Match servers Icon_minitime1Sat 16 Mar - 21:47

nice job valffy Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Match servers
Page 1 of 1