=SA= Sniper Alliance Clan website
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
=SA= Sniper Alliance Clan website

An Assault Cube Clan

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Latest News : Recruitment at =SA= is OPEN. If interested, post your application in the "Recruitment" forum! | CapOne and PhaNtom members in the clan have left! | Whitelist updated

=SA= vs CoE

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Kawasaki
M.I.A.
Kawasaki

=SA= vs CoE Empty
PostSubject: =SA= vs CoE   =SA= vs CoE Icon_minitime1Sun 17 Mar - 7:51

Our Vote

Their Vote

gg
Back to top Go down
ThePrinter
M.I.A.
ThePrinter

=SA= vs CoE Empty
PostSubject: Re: =SA= vs CoE   =SA= vs CoE Icon_minitime1Sun 17 Mar - 8:46

lol I thought you werent going to post it.

dont know what to say actually.. GG isnt the right thing to say I think.
Back to top Go down
Friteq
=SA= Friend
Friteq

=SA= vs CoE Empty
PostSubject: Re: =SA= vs CoE   =SA= vs CoE Icon_minitime1Sun 17 Mar - 8:54

CoE is gema clan.
Back to top Go down
Kawasaki
M.I.A.
Kawasaki

=SA= vs CoE Empty
PostSubject: Re: =SA= vs CoE   =SA= vs CoE Icon_minitime1Sun 17 Mar - 8:55

Trolls dont deserve my respect Smile
Back to top Go down
Kawasaki
M.I.A.
Kawasaki

=SA= vs CoE Empty
PostSubject: Re: =SA= vs CoE   =SA= vs CoE Icon_minitime1Sun 17 Mar - 8:56

Friteq wrote:
CoE is gema clan.
Back to top Go down
sandy4
Banned

=SA= vs CoE Empty
PostSubject: Re: =SA= vs CoE   =SA= vs CoE Icon_minitime1Sun 17 Mar - 20:56

why did you post your win but our 2-0 win?

https://2img.net/r/ihimg/a/img109/6315/20130308220341acdesert3.jpg

https://2img.net/r/ihimg/a/img585/1008/20130308221919acgothicc.jpg

don't know what to say. playing with kawasaki is boring as usual as he and his friends likes to use suiciding and have one of them disconnect in the last minutes to stop the game and have his team winning since we cant score our stolen flag

i will 1v1 you any day, we are both aware of the fact that both me and birdie are better players than you kawasaki - the fact that we could win you 2-0 with our gema skills and no teamspeak is hilarious - owning you in fragging too Wink

Respella has been away from the game for half a year or similar - feel proud of this victory, challenge me and birdie and see if you'll win Smile

also please do not make a fool out of yourself talking about respect, if you'd care about respect you wouldnt use your filthy tricks in matches Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ThePrinter
M.I.A.
ThePrinter

=SA= vs CoE Empty
PostSubject: Re: =SA= vs CoE   =SA= vs CoE Icon_minitime1Sun 17 Mar - 23:30

I understand when you look at the evidence Kawasaki's actions look unjustified but let me explain.

Why Kawasaki didnt post it: He did post it in the private section telling us he felt ashamed in the lost. He thought his team was better then your s and underestimated your skills. You definetly thaught him wrong in that match. If you could read his post you would understand that he was raging. <3
Why Kawasaki wasnt obligated to post it: Smash wore the trialtag because you guys wanted to play a CM. But Smash only got his trialstatus yesterday and that means Smash illegally (NP smash <3) wore the tag and Kawasaki was in no way obligated to post the match under the offical CM section.
Why Kawasaki called you guys trolls: No-idea, I trust he has reasons for it but he can explain that himself.
My opinion: I liked it how you guys didnt rage quit even though he were winning quitte obvious. I liked your attitude and I think this whole 'situation' has to be blamed on the fact that Kawasaki let Smash wear our tag. In the future we will make sure accidents like this wont hapen again.

On the other part we hope you could recall your statement: 'filthy tricks' because =SA= can never be blamed on playing filthy. The disconnecting is never planned and gives as much irritation for us as for you. I dont know if you have ever experienced a teammate disconnecting but I can tell you its not pleasant for anyone. I believe the disconnecting player in question appologized for his internetfailure although it wasnt his fault and offered you a restart. By refusing this you ultimately accept the rules to keep on playing and you wont question the results.
On the suiciding part: suiciding is one of options this game offers and, in my believe, there are no rules about its usage during clanmatches. Therefor its usage only shows intelligance and sacrifice then filtyness. We dont blame you on using high jumps we can't do. It is all part of the game.

I hope you understand our statement and are willing to recall your statement.

=SA=ThePrinter Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
sandy4
Banned

=SA= vs CoE Empty
PostSubject: Re: =SA= vs CoE   =SA= vs CoE Icon_minitime1Mon 18 Mar - 1:04

my accusion of using filthy tricks was directed towards Kawasaki, you decide whether that's a personal attack or an attack towards =SA=

as i've been playing fps online regulary almost half my life id like to believe i know a few things about matching and when a member of the enemy team disconnects in the last one or two minutes of a match where they have a small lead, and when my team gets their flag, i can't help but thinking that's really lucky for them to have internet problems at such a perfect timing, making my team lose. it's so perfectly timed i can't even help but thinking that player disconnected on purpose to claim the win.

personally i dont use high jumps or any other similar tricks in matches and never have on any game. though there's a lot of tricks and hax to use to your advantage it's up to the individual to decide whether or not he wants to use those tricks to help him win or just play straight up fair.

but then again, why be respectful and play fair when your opponents are so called "trolls"? Smile thanks for the reasonable reply ThePrinter
Back to top Go down
ThePrinter
M.I.A.
ThePrinter

=SA= vs CoE Empty
PostSubject: Re: =SA= vs CoE   =SA= vs CoE Icon_minitime1Mon 18 Mar - 1:30

No problem, I think Kawasaki can handle the troll problem.

Have a nice day
Back to top Go down
Kawasaki
M.I.A.
Kawasaki

=SA= vs CoE Empty
PostSubject: Re: =SA= vs CoE   =SA= vs CoE Icon_minitime1Mon 18 Mar - 3:29

I don't want to pay this more attention as I have to ,
we played yesterday a match against this Pro's Very Happy
we used the AC-Tag because smash wasn't already in the Trial.
Everything was okay until Frenzy got disconnected (his rooter shut down)
they where last 4min to play they stole our flag because frenzy didn't spawn
and the base where out of defence. They pick up our flag and we stopped the game,
I died and want to spec a bit and I saw that the flag was running out of our base until their
base and finally he scored. We just said thats not fair ect. after we complained a bit
they scored more flags and didn't stop.

I guess this isn't trolling sorry CoE you're the most skilled and most fair Clan.

So
Smash and I left the game and searched a serious match which we lost
and we didn't complain we accept it because the xW is much more mature
then some other clans in this game. Wink Wink

suiciding is not allowed?

sandy4 wrote:
playing with kawasaki is boring as usual
nobody force you to play with me Very Happy

sandy4 wrote:
the
fact that we could win you 2-0 with our gema skills and no teamspeak is
hilarious - owning you in fragging too
Good Job keep it up, AC needs more competitive player like you guys. I should shame myself for being a noob No

sandy4 wrote:
filthy tricks in matches
I
really dont know what you mean, If you really think that I'm the reason
why Frenzy dc'd.=SA= vs CoE Smileys-applaus-600550
Back to top Go down
Frenzy
Visitor
Frenzy

=SA= vs CoE Empty
PostSubject: Re: =SA= vs CoE   =SA= vs CoE Icon_minitime1Mon 18 Mar - 6:20

>implying I'd disconnect on purpose while we were owning
>my face when
=SA= vs CoE F_2a0ec29bef
Back to top Go down
sandy4
Banned

=SA= vs CoE Empty
PostSubject: Re: =SA= vs CoE   =SA= vs CoE Icon_minitime1Tue 19 Mar - 9:34

Kawasaki wrote:
I don't want to pay this more attention as I have to ,
we played yesterday a match against this Pro's Very Happy
we used the AC-Tag because smash wasn't already in the Trial.
Everything was okay until Frenzy got disconnected (his rooter shut down)
they where last 4min to play they stole our flag because frenzy didn't spawn
and the base where out of defence. They pick up our flag and we stopped the game,
I died and want to spec a bit and I saw that the flag was running out of our base until their
base and finally he scored. We just said thats not fair ect. after we complained a bit
they scored more flags and didn't stop.

I guess this isn't trolling sorry CoE you're the most skilled and most fair Clan.

Frenzy disconnected at ~2 minutes remaining. We stopped and waited 1 minute and then i said "lets go" because I didn't want to wait longer and lose the match that way. We scored the flag and scored another after while playing 3v2 (you were playing too). In this whole time you didn't say anything and when we were tied in flags you just disconnected after saying something that I can't recall what it was. This isn't trolling and made the match more fair than stopping and losing because time would run out. You = your team

Kawasaki wrote:
So
Smash and I left the game and searched a serious match which we lost
and we didn't complain we accept it because the xW is much more mature
then some other clans in this game. Wink Wink

They're more "mature" (stupid word) than you at least.

Kawasaki wrote:
suiciding is not allowed?

Read what I wrote.

Kawasaki wrote:
nobody force you to play with me Very Happy

Nobody forces you to play this game.

Kawasaki wrote:
Good Job keep it up, AC needs more competitive player like you guys. I should shame myself for being a noob No

AC doesn't need "competitive players" but yes you should be ashamed of yourself.

Kawasaki wrote:
I really dont know what you mean, If you really think that I'm the reason
why Frenzy dc'd.=SA= vs CoE Smileys-applaus-600550

Go fool somebody else.
Back to top Go down
sandy4
Banned

=SA= vs CoE Empty
PostSubject: Re: =SA= vs CoE   =SA= vs CoE Icon_minitime1Tue 19 Mar - 9:35

Frenzy wrote:
>implying I'd disconnect on purpose while we were owning

I think your definition of "owning" is pretty messed up.
Back to top Go down
Frenzy
Visitor
Frenzy

=SA= vs CoE Empty
PostSubject: Re: =SA= vs CoE   =SA= vs CoE Icon_minitime1Tue 19 Mar - 14:45

I did not disconnect on purpose, and we were actually winning. However, my router went off and didn't work again until 6pm.
So IMO, as I didn't reconnect before the match ended, it gives this match - and its results - absolutely no worth whatsoever.
Therefore, Kawasaki was in the right not to post it.

But anyway, just stop the trolling already.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

=SA= vs CoE Empty
PostSubject: Re: =SA= vs CoE   =SA= vs CoE Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

=SA= vs CoE
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
=SA= Sniper Alliance Clan website :: GENERAL (public) :: Clan Matches-
Jump to: