=SA= Sniper Alliance Clan website
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
=SA= Sniper Alliance Clan website

An Assault Cube Clan

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Latest News : Recruitment at =SA= is OPEN. If interested, post your application in the "Recruitment" forum! | CapOne and PhaNtom members in the clan have left! | Whitelist updated

Shit is going serious

Go down 
+3
@l <@P0n3
Patron
Kawasaki
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Kawasaki
M.I.A.
Kawasaki

Shit is going serious Empty
PostSubject: Shit is going serious   Shit is going serious Icon_minitime1Fri 29 Mar - 16:46

Guys I'm in trouble this weekend...
I have to meet the rest of my new family and need to become there agreement to marry.
That means I'm very busy and stressed these days and not able to be here this weekend.

I wish you all a gread weekend and hope to see you guys well and happy on Tuesday.
Good luck to our applicants,
cya guys

PS: I dont want to No
Back to top Go down
Patron
Visitor
Patron

PostSubject: Re: Shit is going serious   Shit is going serious Icon_minitime1Fri 29 Mar - 19:14

Good luck with your new family I wait you for playing see you other week Very Happy
Back to top Go down
@l <@P0n3
Resigned =SA= Founding Member | =SA= Friend
@l <@P0n3

PostSubject: Re: Shit is going serious   Shit is going serious Icon_minitime1Fri 29 Mar - 19:54

Wish you a great week-end Kawa!
Hope all would be fine. Don't stress too much Razz
Enjoy! Take care and c ya next week
Back to top Go down
Dam's
Visitor
Dam's

PostSubject: Re: Shit is going serious   Shit is going serious Icon_minitime1Fri 29 Mar - 20:05

Don't stress man. Enjoy these meetings & enjoy the preparation of the most beautiful day of your life =) They won't eat you anyway, so. =D Take care & see you next week ;-)
Back to top Go down
RCJD
=SA= Member
RCJD

PostSubject: Re: Shit is going serious   Shit is going serious Icon_minitime1Sat 30 Mar - 2:59

Be that awesome Kawasaki we know and I'm sure things will play out fine Wink

Looking forward to play with ya when you're back. I'll be back from my vacation too Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
Gurung
M.I.A.
Gurung

PostSubject: Re: Shit is going serious   Shit is going serious Icon_minitime1Sat 30 Mar - 4:52

Don't be stressed Kawasaki. Enjoy your Weekend and hope to see you next week Smile
Back to top Go down
Comet
=SA= Founding Member + Senate | Twitter Manager
Comet

PostSubject: Re: Shit is going serious   Shit is going serious Icon_minitime1Sat 30 Mar - 16:57

Be strong and aggressive guy. Dont let ppl bully you. oops wrong advise Razz

Be super duper extra nice to them. Any crap, accept it with a smile. you know you will have your day after marriage Razz
Thats all i can say. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shit is going serious   Shit is going serious Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Shit is going serious
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
=SA= Sniper Alliance Clan website :: GENERAL (public) :: News-
Jump to: