=SA= Sniper Alliance Clan website
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
=SA= Sniper Alliance Clan website

An Assault Cube Clan

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Latest News : Recruitment at =SA= is OPEN. If interested, post your application in the "Recruitment" forum! | CapOne and PhaNtom members in the clan have left! | Whitelist updated

PhaNtom (not the =SA= one) saying yo

Go down 
+8
RCJD
Dam's
@l <@P0n3
valf13
ThePrinter
ShadowFlameZ
Patron
PhaNtom
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
PhaNtom
=SA= Friend
PhaNtom

PhaNtom (not the =SA= one) saying yo Empty
PostSubject: PhaNtom (not the =SA= one) saying yo   PhaNtom (not the =SA= one) saying yo Icon_minitime1Sun 31 Mar - 8:37

Hello =SA= members!

My name is Johnny, and I live in Arkansas, USA. I'm 16 and love to hack (the good kind) Very Happy

I have been playing AC for ~7 months, although most of that was TOSOK-noob time :O About 2-3 months ago, I finally started playing CTF, and picked it up quickly. I am interested in applying for =SA=, because I know several of the members well, and I know they are great people, as well as skilled. I hope that I make it, because it will help me become a better player. Me and Exie wanted to be in the same clan, so we both hope everything works out. And, of course, if I do make it, I'll change my name Wink

That's me.

Thanks, and happy fraggin' (and headshottin'),
.PhaNtom^
Back to top Go down
Patron
Visitor
Patron

PostSubject: Re: PhaNtom (not the =SA= one) saying yo   PhaNtom (not the =SA= one) saying yo Icon_minitime1Sun 31 Mar - 9:28

Oh phantom nice too see you here ! gl mate
Back to top Go down
PhaNtom
=SA= Friend
PhaNtom

PostSubject: Re: PhaNtom (not the =SA= one) saying yo   PhaNtom (not the =SA= one) saying yo Icon_minitime1Sun 31 Mar - 9:32

Thanks a lot, bro!
Back to top Go down
ShadowFlameZ
Visitor
ShadowFlameZ

PostSubject: Re: PhaNtom (not the =SA= one) saying yo   PhaNtom (not the =SA= one) saying yo Icon_minitime1Sun 31 Mar - 13:36

Good luck dude, you'll fit in here well.

Sad to hear that E$C died, but I'm sure you'll be a dedicated =SA= member Smile
Back to top Go down
ThePrinter
M.I.A.
ThePrinter

PostSubject: Re: PhaNtom (not the =SA= one) saying yo   PhaNtom (not the =SA= one) saying yo Icon_minitime1Sun 31 Mar - 18:13

Welcome man!

Back to top Go down
valf13
=SA= Friend
valf13

PostSubject: Re: PhaNtom (not the =SA= one) saying yo   PhaNtom (not the =SA= one) saying yo Icon_minitime1Sun 31 Mar - 21:30

Welcome ! Good luck Smile
Back to top Go down
@l <@P0n3
Resigned =SA= Founding Member | =SA= Friend
@l <@P0n3

PostSubject: Re: PhaNtom (not the =SA= one) saying yo   PhaNtom (not the =SA= one) saying yo Icon_minitime1Sun 31 Mar - 22:01

Hey PhaNtom^
Welcome on our forums!
GL for invites Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ThePrinter
M.I.A.
ThePrinter

PostSubject: Re: PhaNtom (not the =SA= one) saying yo   PhaNtom (not the =SA= one) saying yo Icon_minitime1Mon 1 Apr - 0:09

You have 1 invite from me! never seen you playing but I gues chats count aswell.
I think you could be a great addition so I want to see some more. Hope to get some games together soon.

GL
Back to top Go down
Dam's
Visitor
Dam's

PostSubject: Re: PhaNtom (not the =SA= one) saying yo   PhaNtom (not the =SA= one) saying yo Icon_minitime1Mon 1 Apr - 0:22

Awesome mate :-) GL for your invite's collect & I hope to see you soon man =)
Back to top Go down
RCJD
=SA= Member
RCJD

PostSubject: Re: PhaNtom (not the =SA= one) saying yo   PhaNtom (not the =SA= one) saying yo Icon_minitime1Mon 1 Apr - 2:05

Hey PhaNtom! We've met briefly in-game and IRC ( :

Glad to see you come introduce yourself here on our forum and hope that us at =SA= can get to know you - and you get to know us - in the next while Very Happy

See ya around when I'm back from vacation,

RCJD

Just a note that =SA=Phantom has gone busy with school work and is away indefinitely; at least there will be no name conflict for now, but we can sort this out when he's back Razz
Back to top Go down
PhaNtom
=SA= Friend
PhaNtom

PostSubject: Re: PhaNtom (not the =SA= one) saying yo   PhaNtom (not the =SA= one) saying yo Icon_minitime1Mon 1 Apr - 5:42

ThePrinter wrote:

You have 1 invite from me!

Thanks for the invite!

RCJD wrote:

Just a note that =SA=Phantom has gone busy with school work and is away indefinitely; at least there will be no name conflict for now, but we can sort this out when he's back

Haha, if using a tag for matches, I usually have another name Wink
Back to top Go down
Kawasaki
M.I.A.
Kawasaki

PostSubject: Re: PhaNtom (not the =SA= one) saying yo   PhaNtom (not the =SA= one) saying yo Icon_minitime1Tue 2 Apr - 6:27

invite
Back to top Go down
Comet
=SA= Founding Member + Senate | Twitter Manager
Comet

PostSubject: Re: PhaNtom (not the =SA= one) saying yo   PhaNtom (not the =SA= one) saying yo Icon_minitime1Tue 2 Apr - 18:20

3rd Invite Smile
Yay, quick Invites Razz but beware the app votes will take longer and will test your patience and consistency. Smile good luck bro Smile

note: You're really from Arkansas? Reminds me of a movie i recently watched, Smokey and the Bandit (1977) hehehe Razz
Back to top Go down
ThePrinter
M.I.A.
ThePrinter

PostSubject: Re: PhaNtom (not the =SA= one) saying yo   PhaNtom (not the =SA= one) saying yo Icon_minitime1Tue 2 Apr - 22:23

Congrats Phantom you cna make an application.

Make sure you read everything before posting it.

Goodluck
Back to top Go down
PhaNtom
=SA= Friend
PhaNtom

PostSubject: Re: PhaNtom (not the =SA= one) saying yo   PhaNtom (not the =SA= one) saying yo Icon_minitime1Wed 3 Apr - 0:28

Comet wrote:

note: You're really from Arkansas? Reminds me of a movie i recently watched, Smokey and the Bandit (1977) hehehe

yessir, never heard of that movie, however Smile

Thank you all for your invites.
Back to top Go down
PhaNtom
=SA= Friend
PhaNtom

PostSubject: Re: PhaNtom (not the =SA= one) saying yo   PhaNtom (not the =SA= one) saying yo Icon_minitime1Fri 26 Apr - 10:55

Alright, I'm ready to re-app.

Currently, I have 0/3 invites.

Thank you all!
Back to top Go down
PhaNtom
=SA= Friend
PhaNtom

PostSubject: Re: PhaNtom (not the =SA= one) saying yo   PhaNtom (not the =SA= one) saying yo Icon_minitime1Fri 26 Apr - 10:55

Fail. Please fix it, whoever has admin Razz
Back to top Go down
ShadowFlameZ
Visitor
ShadowFlameZ

PostSubject: Re: PhaNtom (not the =SA= one) saying yo   PhaNtom (not the =SA= one) saying yo Icon_minitime1Fri 26 Apr - 12:21

Neutral

This seems awfully soon, considering you just closed your reapplication not too long ago...

Make sure you're ready/willing to commit, that's all I'm saying...
Back to top Go down
@l <@P0n3
@l <@P0n3

PostSubject: Re: PhaNtom (not the =SA= one) saying yo   PhaNtom (not the =SA= one) saying yo Icon_minitime1Fri 26 Apr - 19:42

ShadowFlameZ wrote:
Neutral

This seems awfully soon, considering you just closed your reapplication not too long ago...

Make sure you're ready/willing to commit, that's all I'm saying...

I believe he is. +1 invite

1/3 invites.

EDIT:
.PhaNtom^ wrote:
Fail. Please fix it, whoever has admin Razz
fix what?
Back to top Go down
PhaNtom
=SA= Friend
PhaNtom

PostSubject: Re: PhaNtom (not the =SA= one) saying yo   PhaNtom (not the =SA= one) saying yo Icon_minitime1Sat 27 Apr - 1:39

The BB Code in my post wasn't working^^

I can't find the edit button on this forum D:
Back to top Go down
@l <@P0n3
@l <@P0n3

PostSubject: Re: PhaNtom (not the =SA= one) saying yo   PhaNtom (not the =SA= one) saying yo Icon_minitime1Sat 27 Apr - 1:49

.PhaNtom^ wrote:
The BB Code in my post wasn't working^^

I can't find the edit button on this forum D:

Ah, it's normal, it is setted this way. Visitors or applicants can't edit their own posts, sorry.
Back to top Go down
PhaNtom
=SA= Friend
PhaNtom

PostSubject: Re: PhaNtom (not the =SA= one) saying yo   PhaNtom (not the =SA= one) saying yo Icon_minitime1Sat 27 Apr - 12:06

Thank you for the invite Cap0ne.

1/3
Back to top Go down
Skorpion
M.I.A.
Skorpion

PostSubject: Re: PhaNtom (not the =SA= one) saying yo   PhaNtom (not the =SA= one) saying yo Icon_minitime1Sat 27 Apr - 12:54

hello and welcome,

Im just wandering, how many clans have you been in?
Back to top Go down
PhaNtom
=SA= Friend
PhaNtom

PostSubject: Re: PhaNtom (not the =SA= one) saying yo   PhaNtom (not the =SA= one) saying yo Icon_minitime1Sat 27 Apr - 13:05

I think I've been in 5. I know that seems like a lot for the short about of time I've been playing AC, but I'm not a clan-hopper. Three of them only lasted a few weeks; they died.
Back to top Go down
Kawasaki
M.I.A.
Kawasaki

PostSubject: Re: PhaNtom (not the =SA= one) saying yo   PhaNtom (not the =SA= one) saying yo Icon_minitime1Thu 2 May - 6:50

.PhaNtom^ wrote:
For several reasons, I believe I need to withdraw my app. This is due to the following reasons:

• I currently don't have very much self-control, and I need to work on that before joining a clan.
  • I don't have anywhere the skills needed to be in =SA=. I'm still a n00b.
  • There's a few issues I need to solve before I app for =SA=.

You dont even need 2 weeks to fix all this problems?^^
Sounds interesting I still like you and I know you're still loyal but I have to judge
you from a neutral point.
  • Self-control = solved, I cant judge you I like to rage to its a part of having fun for me, I dont like to go personaland try to make someone feel bad.
  • Skill = cant be solved, because there is no requirement of a min. skill level in =SA= (:
  • few issues = ?, did knew what you mean but I hope its solved

Invite again [2/3]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PhaNtom (not the =SA= one) saying yo   PhaNtom (not the =SA= one) saying yo Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

PhaNtom (not the =SA= one) saying yo
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next