=SA= Sniper Alliance Clan website
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
=SA= Sniper Alliance Clan website

An Assault Cube Clan

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Latest News : Recruitment at =SA= is OPEN. If interested, post your application in the "Recruitment" forum! | CapOne and PhaNtom members in the clan have left! | Whitelist updated

=SA= Vs. w00p|

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
ThePrinter
M.I.A.
ThePrinter

=SA= Vs. w00p| Empty
PostSubject: =SA= Vs. w00p|   =SA= Vs. w00p| Icon_minitime1Tue 28 May - 6:23

Our pick:
=SA= Vs. w00p| 20130522

Furios' mom was ashamed of her son losing that hard and wanted him to quit. So he did..
I finished their vote with Exie.

Their pick:
=SA= Vs. w00p| 20130521

GG

Last edited by ThePrinter on Tue 28 May - 6:24; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : wrong SS)
Back to top Go down
Furios
=SA= Friend
Furios

=SA= Vs. w00p| Empty
PostSubject: Re: =SA= Vs. w00p|   =SA= Vs. w00p| Icon_minitime1Tue 28 May - 6:49

ThePrinter wrote:

Furios' mom was ashamed of her son losing that hard and wanted him to quit. So he did..
I finished their vote with Exie.

I have to say, this made me laugh. Very Happy
GG's

/offtopic
1. you use the minimpap instead of the radar ?
2. you play with 100 fps ? why ?
Back to top Go down
ThePrinter
M.I.A.
ThePrinter

=SA= Vs. w00p| Empty
PostSubject: Re: =SA= Vs. w00p|   =SA= Vs. w00p| Icon_minitime1Tue 28 May - 8:11

1. I need to change it. Normally I do it in the commandbar every time I start my AC up.. I am to lazy to open my autoexec.
2. After the game vs FD I went to check my unhits: 26% on fps 175. So sadly I had to cut it down. I dont like it though so if you have tips: please. Im going to try to get it higher tomorow.
Back to top Go down
Kawasaki
M.I.A.
Kawasaki

=SA= Vs. w00p| Empty
PostSubject: Re: =SA= Vs. w00p|   =SA= Vs. w00p| Icon_minitime1Tue 28 May - 10:46

ThePrinter wrote:
1. I need to change it. Normally I do it in the commandbar every time I start my AC up.. I am to lazy to open my autoexec.
2. After the game vs FD I went to check my unhits: 26% on fps 175. So sadly I had to cut it down. I dont like it though so if you have tips: please. Im going to try to get it higher tomorow.

Clean up your PC
Back to top Go down
RCJD
=SA= Member
RCJD

=SA= Vs. w00p| Empty
PostSubject: Re: =SA= Vs. w00p|   =SA= Vs. w00p| Icon_minitime1Tue 28 May - 16:51

Kawasaki wrote:

Clean up your PC

Yes, get rid of the dirty stuff Razz

I'm surprised both TP Mom and Exie Mom didn't come after Sunset to demand you two to quit also. JK Razz

I find sunset can be tricky for 2v2's. Something we can train Exclamation
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

=SA= Vs. w00p| Empty
PostSubject: Re: =SA= Vs. w00p|   =SA= Vs. w00p| Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

=SA= Vs. w00p|
Page 1 of 1