=SA= Sniper Alliance Clan website
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
=SA= Sniper Alliance Clan website

An Assault Cube Clan

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Latest News : Recruitment at =SA= is OPEN. If interested, post your application in the "Recruitment" forum! | CapOne and PhaNtom members in the clan have left! | Whitelist updated

The IT Crowd theme song 8-bit

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jack.is
Visitor
Jack.is

The IT Crowd theme song 8-bit Empty
PostSubject: The IT Crowd theme song 8-bit   The IT Crowd theme song 8-bit Icon_minitime1Wed 12 Jan - 1:12

I don't know if anyone watches The IT Crowd but this is the original theme: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ACf_2F7yOe4

Turns out there's a little game for it on the Channel 4 site that has an 8-bit version of the theme so I recorded it. It loops so I stuck the normal song's outro on the end: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ca0AjjM9WJk

Enjoy :3
Back to top Go down
Mr.OpTic
=SA= Friend
Mr.OpTic

PostSubject: Re: The IT Crowd theme song 8-bit   The IT Crowd theme song 8-bit Icon_minitime1Wed 12 Jan - 1:57

wow that was pretty good! Smile

How do you have Channel 4 though? i didnt realise they had it in the US Razz

I dont really watch IT crowd but ive seen a couple of episodes.
Back to top Go down
Jack.is
Visitor
Jack.is

PostSubject: Re: The IT Crowd theme song 8-bit   The IT Crowd theme song 8-bit Icon_minitime1Wed 12 Jan - 2:16

We get some Britcoms on the PBS stations here but not IT Crowd. I torrented all of it and some of the bits are left in where it has clips from the next episode, promotions of the site, etc.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The IT Crowd theme song 8-bit   The IT Crowd theme song 8-bit Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

The IT Crowd theme song 8-bit
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
=SA= Sniper Alliance Clan website :: GENERAL (public) :: Creativity-
Jump to: