=SA= Sniper Alliance Clan website
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
=SA= Sniper Alliance Clan website

An Assault Cube Clan

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Latest News : Recruitment at =SA= is OPEN. If interested, post your application in the "Recruitment" forum! | CapOne and PhaNtom members in the clan have left! | Whitelist updated

Federico.'s Application {ACCEPTED}

Go down 
+3
PhaNtom
@l <@P0n3
Federico.
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Federico.
=SA= Friend
Federico.

Federico.'s Application {ACCEPTED} Empty
PostSubject: Federico.'s Application {ACCEPTED}   Federico.'s Application {ACCEPTED} Icon_minitime1Tue 27 May - 0:00

Hey: )

1. Name (first name is fine): Federico
2. In-Game name(s) (list all): Federico.
3. Country + Timezone: Italy GMT+1
4. Age: 20
5. Gender: Male
6. What good will/can you bring to =SA=?: Active member, friendliness, loyalty
7. How long you have been playing AC?: 11-12 months
8. Do you know any =SA= members?: I have played with all, but i know better Capone, Phantom and Chaoseater.
9. Other clans you have been in? Why you left?: None
10. How often/how many hours you play per day?: 3+ everyday : D
11. Have you ever been blacklisted? (Before/Now) Why?: None
12. Do you have TeamSpeak 3 client installed on your computer? How often can you be on? I cannot have Teamspeak. I and Capone tried everything but i have a major issue in installing it. Maybe we'll find a way to install it in future, but for now, I can't have it.
13. Have you read the =SA= clan roster, the message for applicants and the =SA= rules and the thread concerning teamspeak client: Yes

I have read all rules and promise to stick to the rules. I have also clicked on all links above and read all infos and agree to them. Federico.

; )
Back to top Go down
@l <@P0n3
Resigned =SA= Founding Member | =SA= Friend
@l <@P0n3

PostSubject: Re: Federico.'s Application {ACCEPTED}   Federico.'s Application {ACCEPTED} Icon_minitime1Tue 27 May - 0:08

Hey Federico.
Welcome on our forums!
Feel free to post screenshots of inters and recent games you have (in this thread).
Good luck with your app Smile
Back to top Go down
PhaNtom
=SA= Friend
PhaNtom

PostSubject: Re: Federico.'s Application {ACCEPTED}   Federico.'s Application {ACCEPTED} Icon_minitime1Tue 27 May - 0:29

Hey mate Very Happy

Really excited to see you finally applying here!

Good luck mate.
Back to top Go down
PKKiller
=SA= Member
PKKiller

PostSubject: Re: Federico.'s Application {ACCEPTED}   Federico.'s Application {ACCEPTED} Icon_minitime1Tue 27 May - 4:10

Hi Federico, nice to see you. I look forward to you joining the sniper club Razz

See you in-game Smile

Best regards,

PKKiller
Back to top Go down
PhaNtom
=SA= Friend
PhaNtom

PostSubject: Re: Federico.'s Application {ACCEPTED}   Federico.'s Application {ACCEPTED} Icon_minitime1Wed 28 May - 1:00

Well mate, you got my F1. Hope you make it the rest of the way, in my opinion you're =SA= family quality Very Happy

I would however like to stress one point. We have had issues in the past with players being active on forums/IRC during their application, but once they get in, they disappear. I just want to make sure this doesn't happen with you, although I doubt that it will.

Thanks for applying, PhaNtom
Back to top Go down
@l <@P0n3
@l <@P0n3

PostSubject: Re: Federico.'s Application {ACCEPTED}   Federico.'s Application {ACCEPTED} Icon_minitime1Wed 28 May - 2:38

I agree with PhaNtom. I also think you have the qualities to become =SA=.
At first I was wondering why you were taking this long to post your application after I invited you a couple of times, but yesterday i figured that you were only not applying because of the TeamSpeak issue. It means, you were willing to respect the rules and we appreciate that Smile
I also believe you're worth becoming an =SA= so you also have my F1.

Note: PhaNtom has a point, don't disappear once you'll get accepted like some others did.

One last F1 needed, GL!
Back to top Go down
Federico.
=SA= Friend
Federico.

PostSubject: Re: Federico.'s Application {ACCEPTED}   Federico.'s Application {ACCEPTED} Icon_minitime1Wed 28 May - 3:54

Hey all guys.
Thanks for F1, Phantom and Capone!  Very Happy 
And dont worry, i dont disappear  afro 

Federico.'s Application {ACCEPTED} Phanto10
Federico.'s Application {ACCEPTED} Inter110
Federico.'s Application {ACCEPTED} Desert10
Federico.'s Application {ACCEPTED} Desert11
Federico.'s Application {ACCEPTED} Clutch10
Back to top Go down
Faron
=SA= Member | Janitor
Faron

PostSubject: Re: Federico.'s Application {ACCEPTED}   Federico.'s Application {ACCEPTED} Icon_minitime1Thu 29 May - 9:49

Federico. wrote:

8. Do you know any =SA= members?: I have played with all

Liar. F2.
Back to top Go down
PhaNtom
=SA= Friend
PhaNtom

PostSubject: Re: Federico.'s Application {ACCEPTED}   Federico.'s Application {ACCEPTED} Icon_minitime1Thu 29 May - 10:53

Faron wrote:
F2.

Or not.

Last edited by PhaNtom on Fri 30 May - 4:12; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Federico.
=SA= Friend
Federico.

PostSubject: Re: Federico.'s Application {ACCEPTED}   Federico.'s Application {ACCEPTED} Icon_minitime1Thu 29 May - 11:05

Oh, im sorry. You're telling me that in a year of game you never met me in some server? Very weird... In which server you play usually? And by what nickname?
I put that answer because I did not think of having to specify, I just thought that "you know any =SA= members" it was understood just how to have met in the game, not necessarily having also spoken. Sorry for bad english, I hope you have understood what I meant, Google translate is helping me. Btw, ok for the F2. Cya! Wink 

Federico.'s Application {ACCEPTED} Assaul10
Federico.'s Application {ACCEPTED} Assaul11
Federico.'s Application {ACCEPTED} Assaul12
Back to top Go down
Comet
=SA= Founding Member + Senate | Twitter Manager
Comet

PostSubject: Re: Federico.'s Application {ACCEPTED}   Federico.'s Application {ACCEPTED} Icon_minitime1Fri 30 May - 4:21

F1  pirat 
Back to top Go down
Federico.
=SA= Friend
Federico.

PostSubject: Re: Federico.'s Application {ACCEPTED}   Federico.'s Application {ACCEPTED} Icon_minitime1Fri 30 May - 4:39

Hey Comet, thank you! Wink 
Back to top Go down
PhaNtom
=SA= Friend
PhaNtom

PostSubject: Re: Federico.'s Application {ACCEPTED}   Federico.'s Application {ACCEPTED} Icon_minitime1Fri 30 May - 4:45

Congratz mate, you have the 3 F1s necessary to get into =SA=. You may now wear the tag proudly in-game!
Back to top Go down
RCJD
=SA= Member
RCJD

PostSubject: Re: Federico.'s Application {ACCEPTED}   Federico.'s Application {ACCEPTED} Icon_minitime1Fri 30 May - 17:09

I've seen you around in-game Federico. but we never had any talks together. I don't know you personally at all yet, but I put trust in my fellow =SA= members in their F1s and hope to get to know you as clan bro's. Welcome in!

Back to top Go down
@l <@P0n3
@l <@P0n3

PostSubject: Re: Federico.'s Application {ACCEPTED}   Federico.'s Application {ACCEPTED} Icon_minitime1Fri 30 May - 20:26

Welcome in!! Very Happy
Congratz!!  Federico.'s Application {ACCEPTED} 3718274123 
Back to top Go down
Federico.
=SA= Friend
Federico.

PostSubject: Re: Federico.'s Application {ACCEPTED}   Federico.'s Application {ACCEPTED} Icon_minitime1Fri 30 May - 21:43

Thanks to all!  Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
PKKiller
=SA= Member
PKKiller

PostSubject: Re: Federico.'s Application {ACCEPTED}   Federico.'s Application {ACCEPTED} Icon_minitime1Sat 31 May - 5:35

F3 Gratz!

Welcome to the Sniper gang bang club
Back to top Go down
Federico.
=SA= Friend
Federico.

PostSubject: Re: Federico.'s Application {ACCEPTED}   Federico.'s Application {ACCEPTED} Icon_minitime1Sat 31 May - 5:46

Thank you Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Federico.'s Application {ACCEPTED}   Federico.'s Application {ACCEPTED} Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Federico.'s Application {ACCEPTED}
Page 1 of 1