=SA= Sniper Alliance Clan website
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
=SA= Sniper Alliance Clan website

An Assault Cube Clan

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Latest News : Recruitment at =SA= is OPEN. If interested, post your application in the "Recruitment" forum! | CapOne and PhaNtom members in the clan have left! | Whitelist updated

Walker...likes to walk and apply? {ACCEPTED}

Go down 
+5
Comet
PhaNtom
PKKiller
@l <@P0n3
WalkerGr
9 posters
AuthorMessage
WalkerGr
=SA= Member
WalkerGr

Walker...likes to walk and apply? {ACCEPTED} Empty
PostSubject: Walker...likes to walk and apply? {ACCEPTED}   Walker...likes to walk and apply? {ACCEPTED} Icon_minitime1Wed 4 Jun - 2:07

1. Name (first name is fine): Lefteris Kleoudis
2. In-Game name(s) (list all): WalkerGr
3. Country + Timezone: Greece GMT+2
4. Age: 17
5. Gender: Male
6. What good will/can you bring to =SA=?:Boxes with JohnnyWalker Bottles to celebrate 5th anniversary,aside from that i was a great member and i'll be a great member now, i joined the clan when i was 15/16 and i got accepted with 1 f2 (macm),=SA= became my family and stayed for a bit more than a year? (blank memory) made my way and worked as hard as i could being in irc/ts/meetings that I rarely missed. And i still remember our good times with the old members.
7. How long you have been playing AC?: 2-3 years? quitted and restarted
8. Do you know any =SA= members?: uhh I knew all ex staff/members and the currently members (except the new new).
9. Other clans you have been in? Why you left?: A clan in 2006 which i don't remember but they recreated under the name {TBR}(I think i was 13-14),=CTK=,=SA=
10. How often/how many hours you play per day?: Any hour and any day of the week.
11. Have you ever been blacklisted? (Before/Now) Why?: nope
12. Do you have TeamSpeak 3 client installed on your computer? How often can you be on? yes(all the time except if i skype with some friends and play games like LoL and Call of duty 2)
13. Have you read the =SA= clan roster, the message for applicants and the =SA= rules and the thread concerning teamspeak client: yes.
14. Contract with =SA=: If you agree to all rules, write this: "I have read all rules and promise to stick to the rules. I have also clicked on all links above and read all infos and agree to them." Then sign with your name/gamertag. -Walker
15.(note). i'll be leaving Rhodes (where I live) to work elsewhere for the rest of the summer,and i'll be a member in leave till 31 august. will check forum/irc when i can since its gonna be a busy summer
Back to top Go down
@l <@P0n3
Resigned =SA= Founding Member | =SA= Friend
@l <@P0n3

PostSubject: Re: Walker...likes to walk and apply? {ACCEPTED}   Walker...likes to walk and apply? {ACCEPTED} Icon_minitime1Wed 4 Jun - 2:22

Hey mate,
Welcome back on the forums!
I personally don't really need to wait to give my vote as we already talked in IRC and played a few games together.
F1 from me.
GL with your app =)
Back to top Go down
WalkerGr
=SA= Member
WalkerGr

PostSubject: Re: Walker...likes to walk and apply? {ACCEPTED}   Walker...likes to walk and apply? {ACCEPTED} Icon_minitime1Wed 4 Jun - 2:27

@l <@P0n3 wrote:
Hey mate,
Welcome back on the forums!
I personally don't really need to wait to give my vote as we already talked in IRC and played a few games together.
F1 from me.
GL with your app =)

Hey Cap0ne,Thank you for the F1 and the Games,Well played and i really liked your headshot spree,I had a good time playing and talking to you.
Back to top Go down
PKKiller
=SA= Member
PKKiller

PostSubject: Re: Walker...likes to walk and apply? {ACCEPTED}   Walker...likes to walk and apply? {ACCEPTED} Icon_minitime1Wed 4 Jun - 2:53

Eyy Walker,

you be walkin' in LoL with thoses wooden boots.

I'm PKKiller, and nice to meet you Smile

I also play LoL.

LoL is life.
Back to top Go down
WalkerGr
=SA= Member
WalkerGr

PostSubject: Re: Walker...likes to walk and apply? {ACCEPTED}   Walker...likes to walk and apply? {ACCEPTED} Icon_minitime1Wed 4 Jun - 4:14

PKKiller wrote:
Eyy Walker,

I also play LoL.

LoL is life.

Nice to meet you too PKKiller, if you are eu east i can add you and play Very Happy
Back to top Go down
PhaNtom
=SA= Friend
PhaNtom

PostSubject: Re: Walker...likes to walk and apply? {ACCEPTED}   Walker...likes to walk and apply? {ACCEPTED} Icon_minitime1Wed 4 Jun - 4:22

he's a canadian faggot
Back to top Go down
Comet
=SA= Founding Member + Senate | Twitter Manager
Comet

PostSubject: Re: Walker...likes to walk and apply? {ACCEPTED}   Walker...likes to walk and apply? {ACCEPTED} Icon_minitime1Wed 4 Jun - 4:24

F1, always like to see old bros back in the house  cheers 
Back to top Go down
WalkerGr
=SA= Member
WalkerGr

PostSubject: Re: Walker...likes to walk and apply? {ACCEPTED}   Walker...likes to walk and apply? {ACCEPTED} Icon_minitime1Wed 4 Jun - 4:32

Comet wrote:
F1, always like to see old bros back in the house  cheers 

Thank you for the F1 =SA=Uncle <3
Back to top Go down
PKKiller
=SA= Member
PKKiller

PostSubject: Re: Walker...likes to walk and apply? {ACCEPTED}   Walker...likes to walk and apply? {ACCEPTED} Icon_minitime1Wed 4 Jun - 4:41

WalkerGr wrote:
PKKiller wrote:
Eyy Walker,

I also play LoL.

LoL is life.

Nice to meet you too PKKiller, if you are eu east i can add you and play Very Happy

Dam, I'm NA...switch to NA region Smile

And yeah on the other hand, I'm from Canada
Back to top Go down
PhaNtom
=SA= Friend
PhaNtom

PostSubject: Re: Walker...likes to walk and apply? {ACCEPTED}   Walker...likes to walk and apply? {ACCEPTED} Icon_minitime1Wed 4 Jun - 4:54

F1

Walker...likes to walk and apply? {ACCEPTED} 0040514_drive-medical-liftwalker
Back to top Go down
WalkerGr
=SA= Member
WalkerGr

PostSubject: Re: Walker...likes to walk and apply? {ACCEPTED}   Walker...likes to walk and apply? {ACCEPTED} Icon_minitime1Wed 4 Jun - 4:58

PhaNtom wrote:
F1

Walker...likes to walk and apply? {ACCEPTED} 0040514_drive-medical-liftwalker

thanks phantom <3
Back to top Go down
PKKiller
=SA= Member
PKKiller

PostSubject: Re: Walker...likes to walk and apply? {ACCEPTED}   Walker...likes to walk and apply? {ACCEPTED} Icon_minitime1Wed 4 Jun - 6:48

F3
Back to top Go down
@l <@P0n3
@l <@P0n3

PostSubject: Re: Walker...likes to walk and apply? {ACCEPTED}   Walker...likes to walk and apply? {ACCEPTED} Icon_minitime1Wed 4 Jun - 7:18

Wb bro Very Happy
Gratz!  Walker...likes to walk and apply? {ACCEPTED} 3718274123 
Back to top Go down
Faron
=SA= Member | Janitor
Faron

PostSubject: Re: Walker...likes to walk and apply? {ACCEPTED}   Walker...likes to walk and apply? {ACCEPTED} Icon_minitime1Wed 4 Jun - 10:08

WALKERWALKERWALKERWALKERWALKERWALKER

leftleftlefteris

F!f!f!F!F!F!F!F!!!!1111f11
Back to top Go down
WalkerGr
=SA= Member
WalkerGr

PostSubject: Re: Walker...likes to walk and apply? {ACCEPTED}   Walker...likes to walk and apply? {ACCEPTED} Icon_minitime1Wed 4 Jun - 17:44

Faron faron faron faron faron whats up man? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
RCJD
=SA= Member
RCJD

PostSubject: Re: Walker...likes to walk and apply? {ACCEPTED}   Walker...likes to walk and apply? {ACCEPTED} Icon_minitime1Wed 4 Jun - 20:21

WELCOME BACK WALKER BRO
Let's beast it like the good ol' =SA= days. I'm ready for more CMs when you are  cheers 
Back to top Go down
WalkerGr
=SA= Member
WalkerGr

PostSubject: Re: Walker...likes to walk and apply? {ACCEPTED}   Walker...likes to walk and apply? {ACCEPTED} Icon_minitime1Wed 4 Jun - 21:54

RCJD wrote:
WELCOME BACK WALKER BRO
Let's beast it like the good ol' =SA= days.  I'm ready for more CMs when you are  cheers 

RCJD RCJD HEY MAN THANKS <3
yeah im ready for some CM Very Happy
Back to top Go down
@l <@P0n3
@l <@P0n3

PostSubject: Re: Walker...likes to walk and apply? {ACCEPTED}   Walker...likes to walk and apply? {ACCEPTED} Icon_minitime1Thu 5 Jun - 0:00

WalkerGr wrote:
RCJD wrote:
WELCOME BACK WALKER BRO
Let's beast it like the good ol' =SA= days.  I'm ready for more CMs when you are  cheers 

RCJD RCJD HEY MAN THANKS <3
yeah im ready for some CM Very Happy

Count me in whenever I'm available Wink
Back to top Go down
Federico.
=SA= Friend
Federico.

PostSubject: Re: Walker...likes to walk and apply? {ACCEPTED}   Walker...likes to walk and apply? {ACCEPTED} Icon_minitime1Thu 5 Jun - 1:04

Hey Walker, nice to meet you.
Welcome back, good luck! Cool 
Back to top Go down
Faron
=SA= Member | Janitor
Faron

PostSubject: Re: Walker...likes to walk and apply? {ACCEPTED}   Walker...likes to walk and apply? {ACCEPTED} Icon_minitime1Thu 5 Jun - 12:04

WalkerGr wrote:

Not much man, ending this school year soon. Get back on steam, bro. We'll talk there.
Back to top Go down
WalkerGr
=SA= Member
WalkerGr

PostSubject: Re: Walker...likes to walk and apply? {ACCEPTED}   Walker...likes to walk and apply? {ACCEPTED} Icon_minitime1Thu 5 Jun - 17:39

Faron wrote:
WalkerGr wrote:

Not much man, ending this school year soon. Get back on steam, bro. We'll talk there.

add me on my new WalkerGr97
Back to top Go down
Comet
=SA= Founding Member + Senate | Twitter Manager
Comet

PostSubject: Re: Walker...likes to walk and apply? {ACCEPTED}   Walker...likes to walk and apply? {ACCEPTED} Icon_minitime1Fri 6 Jun - 21:05

That goat should be the mascot for freedom of speech  I love you 
Back to top Go down
Blastorious
=SA= Friend
Blastorious

PostSubject: Re: Walker...likes to walk and apply? {ACCEPTED}   Walker...likes to walk and apply? {ACCEPTED} Icon_minitime1Wed 26 Nov - 6:41

welcome back walker Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Walker...likes to walk and apply? {ACCEPTED}   Walker...likes to walk and apply? {ACCEPTED} Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Walker...likes to walk and apply? {ACCEPTED}
Page 1 of 1