=SA= Sniper Alliance Clan website
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
=SA= Sniper Alliance Clan website

An Assault Cube Clan

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Latest News : Recruitment at =SA= is OPEN. If interested, post your application in the "Recruitment" forum! | CapOne and PhaNtom members in the clan have left! | Whitelist updated

=SA= Vs |BME|

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Mr.OpTic
=SA= Friend
Mr.OpTic

=SA= Vs |BME| Empty
PostSubject: =SA= Vs |BME|   =SA= Vs |BME| Icon_minitime1Thu 20 Jan - 1:55

=SA= Vs |BME| (3v3)

=SA= [LOSS] [0-2]

=SA= Vs |BME| 20110116

=SA= Vs |BME| 20110118

Did better than expected, i heard they were out of reach.. we were winning for 90% of 2nd match. =SA= needs to learn to camp in competitive =/
Back to top Go down
Comet
=SA= Founding Member + Senate | Twitter Manager
Comet

=SA= Vs |BME| Empty
PostSubject: Re: =SA= Vs |BME|   =SA= Vs |BME| Icon_minitime1Thu 20 Jan - 2:09

I gave everything on this 1st clan match after many loooong months of hibernation from Assaultcube. I took over Jack.Is when he couldn't attend the match for other reasons. I knew i was nowhere good in other weapons and accuracy has always been an issue in new assaultcube. But these guys were very fast and accurate most of the time in CTF match. I knew the only way we could beat them was TOSOK being a sniper's advantage. But my hopes were eroding with the way they camped heavily against our offense since we're not used to camping at all in any mode/maps. So they started to camp to the max since they couldn't win easily to our tactics in offense. As a result, We lost once again despite almost winning till 90 frags in the 2nd match. Wished we won but guess fate has its twists. The only reward i could only find is that i played with my comrades and did all the best i could. Hope we win again against this clan in near future. king
Back to top Go down
ShadowFlameZ
Visitor
ShadowFlameZ

=SA= Vs |BME| Empty
PostSubject: Re: =SA= Vs |BME|   =SA= Vs |BME| Icon_minitime1Thu 20 Jan - 3:33

Good stuff
guys don't worry
these guys beat oNe
Back to top Go down
@l <@P0n3
Resigned =SA= Founding Member | =SA= Friend
@l <@P0n3

=SA= Vs |BME| Empty
PostSubject: Re: =SA= Vs |BME|   =SA= Vs |BME| Icon_minitime1Thu 20 Jan - 7:23

Comet wrote:
The only reward i could only find is that i played with my comrades and did all the best i could.

Probably the most important =SA= Vs |BME| 159550 even if =SA= Vs |BME| 586143

Just would have been bit funnier if we had won =SA= Vs |BME| 564575
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

=SA= Vs |BME| Empty
PostSubject: Re: =SA= Vs |BME|   =SA= Vs |BME| Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

=SA= Vs |BME|
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
=SA= Sniper Alliance Clan website :: GENERAL (public) :: Clan Matches-
Jump to: