=SA= Sniper Alliance Clan website
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
=SA= Sniper Alliance Clan website

An Assault Cube Clan

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Latest News : Recruitment at =SA= is OPEN. If interested, post your application in the "Recruitment" forum! | CapOne and PhaNtom members in the clan have left! | Whitelist updated

What does it take?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Agonoize
M.I.A.
Agonoize

What does it take? Empty
PostSubject: What does it take?   What does it take? Icon_minitime1Sat 26 Mar - 8:32

What qualifies an =SA= member to becoming and {e}/MOD?
Back to top Go down
Waffles
=SA= Friend
Waffles

What does it take? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What does it take?   What does it take? Icon_minitime1Sat 26 Mar - 8:54

to become {e} currently you have to beat either Mr_OpTic or Cap0ne in a 1v1. if beat one of em you're in. if one beats you, you face the other and if you fail that then your application is delayed for one month. to become a mod it takes persistence in helping the clan and you have to be nominated by someone and then you have to be voted in i think. anyone feel free to correct me if i'm wrong.
Back to top Go down
WalkerGr
=SA= Member
WalkerGr

What does it take? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What does it take?   What does it take? Icon_minitime1Sat 26 Mar - 8:55

to become and {e} you must apply at the {e} section and after that you must beat Optic or Cap0ne ( i know what you think xD)
and if you win your in
about the mods part.... another one will explain to you
Back to top Go down
WalkerGr
=SA= Member
WalkerGr

What does it take? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What does it take?   What does it take? Icon_minitime1Sat 26 Mar - 8:58

Waffles wrote:
to become {e} currently you have to beat either Mr_OpTic or Cap0ne in a 1v1. if beat one of em you're in. if one beats you, you face the other and if you fail that then your application is delayed for one month. to become a mod it takes persistence in helping the clan and you have to be nominated by someone and then you have to be voted in i think. anyone feel free to correct me if i'm wrong.

when did you answered :OOO srry xD
Back to top Go down
Agonoize
M.I.A.
Agonoize

What does it take? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What does it take?   What does it take? Icon_minitime1Sat 26 Mar - 11:46

OK thanks for the information guys! Very Happy

I'm going to give it a shot,
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

What does it take? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What does it take?   What does it take? Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

What does it take?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
=SA= Sniper Alliance Clan website :: GENERAL (public) :: Questions/Technical Support-
Jump to: