=SA= Sniper Alliance Clan website
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
=SA= Sniper Alliance Clan website

An Assault Cube Clan

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Latest News : Recruitment at =SA= is OPEN. If interested, post your application in the "Recruitment" forum! | CapOne and PhaNtom members in the clan have left! | Whitelist updated

Darky says hai :D

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Darkside
Visitor
Darkside

Darky says hai :D Empty
PostSubject: Darky says hai :D   Darky says hai :D Icon_minitime1Tue 29 Mar - 6:33

Heyo =SA=! its your favorite HyPE'r, Darkside!!!

Seeing as how I feel obligated to be the first one to post here, i did Very Happy

Anywho, if you dont already know me, (which most of you do) I am Darkside of HyPE| and I'm super totally awesome. xD Ive been playing AC for about 2 and a half years now, I first found out about it when I stumbled upon the portable version of 1.0, and I've been hooked ever since. ;D I've been in two clans: {SSA}/=WaS= and now HyPE, and have been active in the community for over a year.

Im always around either in-game or on irc, come say hi at #HyPE or visit our forum. We like visitors What a Face

Btw, we still havent forgotten about that spanking you guys delivered to us in that last clan match. So expect a rematch real soon, k? ;D
Back to top Go down
Waffles
=SA= Friend
Waffles

PostSubject: Re: Darky says hai :D   Darky says hai :D Icon_minitime1Tue 29 Mar - 16:52

Thanks for visiting bud Smile

i look forward to any and all games with the most respected HyPE|

cheers,
Back to top Go down
Mr.OpTic
=SA= Friend
Mr.OpTic

PostSubject: Re: Darky says hai :D   Darky says hai :D Icon_minitime1Tue 29 Mar - 22:01

Hey Dark Smile

Thanks for introducing yourself. Hopefully you've set the standard for other guys to do

Hope to play you sometime Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Darky says hai :D   Darky says hai :D Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Darky says hai :D
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
=SA= Sniper Alliance Clan website :: GENERAL (public) :: Meet&Greet-
Jump to: