=SA= Sniper Alliance Clan website
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
=SA= Sniper Alliance Clan website

An Assault Cube Clan

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Latest News : Recruitment at =SA= is OPEN. If interested, post your application in the "Recruitment" forum! | CapOne and PhaNtom members in the clan have left! | Whitelist updated

Mr.OpTic

Go down 
+3
Sonic
Nukpwr
Mr.OpTic
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Mr.OpTic
=SA= Friend
Mr.OpTic

Mr.OpTic Empty
PostSubject: Mr.OpTic   Mr.OpTic Icon_minitime1Mon 15 Aug - 13:10

Alright so. I've been in this clan since the start of May, last year. That means ive been in this for nearly 18 months. This is a long time on the internet Smile

Since ive been in =SA=, its honestly been a fucking roller coaster. I started off, seriously knowing nothing. I was new to all sorts of things, such as IRC, and even forums in general. Anyway, i soon began to learn the ropes of being an =SA= clan member. I felt at home, i helped recruit people, had fun playing osok douze with people like, 32, Comet, cap0ne and "Tyrael", now Nukpwr. Although, during summer 2010, i lost ac's grasp for a while. I guess people were inactive, and it was summer Roughly after 4 months of stopping playing it turned out that within the first couple of days me coming back, 1.1 had just come out. It was ironically, ascaryblackman, who bugged me at the time through facebook, to talk to you guys in IRC. I dont know why, i guess i was shy to join back.

So i guess this new update it what kicked me back into =SA=, and ac altogether. It was ironically, ascaryblackman, who bugged me at the time through facebook, to talk to you guys in IRC. I dont know why, i guess i was shy to join back. Anyway, i started getting back into the swing of things. AC was fun, with =SA= stronger than ever. Soon =RM= happened. I learned a lot from those guys. Really fun times playing mike myers, and general private matches. I was getting better at the game. And starting to gain interest in various aspects of AC, from things such as WalkerGr and Waffles joining. New goals came an went, specifically things such as {e}, aiming to get us on the AC community map, which i believe it did so.

We began to play clan matches. And i truly set myself goals of becoming a better player. I soon learnt the basics of teamplay, and had a lot of fun in doing so. Unfortunately, its not until these last few months, that i have realised, that im different from the most of the members in this clan. I have aspirations, which others dont seem to have. If you look in the clan matches section, you will notice that the vast majority of posts are from myself and waffles. This is because we share the same ambition to get better at AC, on a more competitive level. I dont feel as though i should be in a clan, where i have such different goals than others.

I've tried very hard to stay in this clan for the last few months. In fear that if i leave it will collapse. As at the time, others were leaving too. I think now is the right time for me to say goodbye. Although maybe goodbye is the wrong word. Because im not really leaving, just not representing =SA= any further. I will always be in this clan, whether it be in IRC, or just memories.

A note to all. Thankyou! For all the people that have gave me all the good times. I have learned so much during my time here. Not just for internet stuff, but in real life too. I know it may seem stupid, but it's really helped me mature as a person being in this clan.

With love, Will.
Back to top Go down
Nukpwr
=SA= Friend
Nukpwr

Mr.OpTic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mr.OpTic   Mr.OpTic Icon_minitime1Mon 15 Aug - 14:40

Hahahahahaah! Sad Oh , I thought he was joking....
Back to top Go down
Sonic
Visitor
Sonic

Mr.OpTic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mr.OpTic   Mr.OpTic Icon_minitime1Mon 15 Aug - 14:56

I respect your right to make this decision, you will be sorely missed. My only regret is that I never had a chance to get to know you better.

I hope you will join us for intra training in the future. "luke, you are our only hope."

I masochistically look forward to playing against you in a clan match soon. Should be fun. Twisted Evil

=SA= has definitely had a lack of active members since the =rm= blowup (among other things). I have also had thoughts of hopelessness and lack of progress lately, but I KNOW this is just a phase that many clans have gone through. New clans always have that new car smell for a little while, but what makes a clan great is resilience, not the bells&whistles or the hype (lol not referencing them). For me the Pros of =SA= outweigh the cons. The con is we don't have as many hardcore match pros as certain other clans. But i see as priceless the fact I am not having to constantly worry about my performance, and fear repercussion for not being the best.

you know what this means =SA=? time to go recruiting...
Back to top Go down
@l <@P0n3
Resigned =SA= Founding Member | =SA= Friend
@l <@P0n3

Mr.OpTic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mr.OpTic   Mr.OpTic Icon_minitime1Tue 16 Aug - 3:39

/me is sh0ck3D!

I respect your decision, but i'd say i would have prefered you to share your thoughts before takin' this decision. Though i'm not even sure, it would have changed anything.

Sad news :/
Tc anyway

Sonic wrote:
you know what this means =SA=? time to go recruiting...

Yes Sonic! ^^
Back to top Go down
Comet
=SA= Founding Member + Senate | Twitter Manager
Comet

Mr.OpTic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mr.OpTic   Mr.OpTic Icon_minitime1Tue 16 Aug - 6:05

You have been through good and bad times standing with our comrades and me in the clan with unconditional support and wisdom. A good comrade which any clan would envy us for it. An awesome character and attitude which most clans could only dream of from their applicants these days. I cannot reject your resignation under any reasons for i respect you soo great to negotiate your decisions. Therefore i accept your resignation with a heavy heart but with hope to see you excel for the reasons you stated in ac community. You will always be remembered in our clan and in my heart. Strangers who became friends which i will always cherish. Once again, I thank you for your contributions to the clan and your presence and support all these times. Wish you all the best. Take care comrade. You are always welcomed here. See ya around bro.

Yours Mr_Comet. king
Back to top Go down
sn1p3r_sh0t
Retired =SA= Member
sn1p3r_sh0t

Mr.OpTic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mr.OpTic   Mr.OpTic Icon_minitime1Tue 16 Aug - 6:32

cya optic, hope to still play minecraft with u
Back to top Go down
Me&you
Retired =SA= Member

Mr.OpTic Empty