=SA= Sniper Alliance Clan website
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
=SA= Sniper Alliance Clan website

An Assault Cube Clan

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Latest News : Recruitment at =SA= is OPEN. If interested, post your application in the "Recruitment" forum! | CapOne and PhaNtom members in the clan have left! | Whitelist updated

Ban from server

Go down 
+2
WalkerGr
specter
6 posters
AuthorMessage
specter
Visitor
specter

Ban from server Empty
PostSubject: Ban from server   Ban from server Icon_minitime1Thu 6 Oct - 21:55

some one named =SA= ummmmm. i dont remember who is it he banned me from some server Sad reason:RUN_THIS_SHIT.what the heck did that mean????
Back to top Go down
WalkerGr
=SA= Member
WalkerGr

Ban from server Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ban from server   Ban from server Icon_minitime1Fri 7 Oct - 2:01

=SA=ummmm is an impostor fake/troll. but...which server.
Back to top Go down
Mr.OpTic
=SA= Friend
Mr.OpTic

Ban from server Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ban from server   Ban from server Icon_minitime1Fri 7 Oct - 3:15

unless you can provide a screenshot and/or demo of this happening, your evidence is is not valid
Back to top Go down
Lateralus
Resigned =SA= Founding Member | =SA= Friend
Lateralus

Ban from server Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ban from server   Ban from server Icon_minitime1Fri 7 Oct - 7:57

Specter, Thanks for making us aware of this incident. If you refer to our clan roster you will see this person does not belong to =SA=. I do understand it is hard to get the screenshot and ip info after you have been kicked. If you see someone trolling or being abusive under the =SA= clan tag it is most likely an imposter. You can obtain an abuser's info from the /whois cn command in game. Please notify us immediately with the details. Otherwise there's not much we can do to help but keep an eye out for this person.

There is also a blacklist thread on the AC forums for other server admins to add an ip/ip range to their own blacklists. We absolutely do not tolerate bans/kicking/trolling/ or other abuse from our members. It is grounds for immediate dismissal. Sorry about the unfortunate incident.... I know it is frustrating being kicked for no reason.. it's just something you have to deal with in the public spectrum.
Back to top Go down
Blastorious
=SA= Friend
Blastorious

Ban from server Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ban from server   Ban from server Icon_minitime1Sun 9 Oct - 0:57

you guys should be able to look in the server logs and it should tell you who kicked him.
Back to top Go down
Lateralus
Lateralus

Ban from server Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ban from server   Ban from server Icon_minitime1Sun 9 Oct - 6:06

I only have access to the =SA= Part time server logs. He's not sure which server he was in either :/
Back to top Go down
specter
Visitor
specter

Ban from server Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ban from server   Ban from server Icon_minitime1Mon 10 Oct - 22:26

ok thx you al ill screenshot if i get ban on some place i dont remember the server
Back to top Go down
@l <@P0n3
@l <@P0n3

Ban from server Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ban from server   Ban from server Icon_minitime1Mon 10 Oct - 23:22

Code:
/whois cn

(cn being "client number", available on scoreboard.)
and then...
Code:
/screenshot
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ban from server Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ban from server   Ban from server Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Ban from server
Page 1 of 1