=SA= Sniper Alliance Clan website
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
=SA= Sniper Alliance Clan website

An Assault Cube Clan

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Latest News : Recruitment at =SA= is OPEN. If interested, post your application in the "Recruitment" forum! | CapOne and PhaNtom members in the clan have left! | Whitelist updated

RCJD's Public Screenshots

Go down 
+16
Skorpion
Furios
phantom1
blueberry
Nutshot
Skore13
ShadowFlameZ
Million
Friteq
ThePrinter
macm
Faron
Comet
@l <@P0n3
ChO
RCJD
20 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
RCJD
=SA= Member
RCJD

RCJD's Public Screenshots Empty
PostSubject: RCJD's Public Screenshots   RCJD's Public Screenshots Icon_minitime1Thu 13 Oct - 15:31

=SA= Clan Practice (Asia/East): Oct. 9, 2011

RCJD's Public Screenshots 20111015

Last edited by RCJD on Mon 14 May - 21:22; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
RCJD
=SA= Member
RCJD

PostSubject: Re: RCJD's Public Screenshots   RCJD's Public Screenshots Icon_minitime1Sat 29 Oct - 22:23

SnB's awesome for helping me train AND for giving up his time to practice with me ;D

Here is one of our matches, where I got less owned by him Razz . Gonna was having lag difficulties and it was 4am for me, but otherwise GG!

RCJD's Public Screenshots 20111016

Last edited by RCJD on Sat 29 Oct - 22:25; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Typo)
Back to top Go down
RCJD
=SA= Member
RCJD

PostSubject: Re: RCJD's Public Screenshots   RCJD's Public Screenshots Icon_minitime1Sun 30 Oct - 13:30

Like a Star @ heaven I'm hoping this Topic will be a personal log for me - see how I progress with my AC skills d: Like a Star @ heaven

Here's a game on a public server, with plenty of newbs that gave me generous, easy frags Very Happy

RCJD's Public Screenshots 20111020
Back to top Go down
RCJD
=SA= Member
RCJD

PostSubject: Re: RCJD's Public Screenshots   RCJD's Public Screenshots Icon_minitime1Sun 30 Oct - 13:32

Another pub screenie Razz

RCJD's Public Screenshots 20111021
Back to top Go down
ChO
Visitor
ChO

PostSubject: Re: RCJD's Public Screenshots   RCJD's Public Screenshots Icon_minitime1Mon 31 Oct - 3:34

Another normal raping day tongue
RCJD's Public Screenshots 20111013
Back to top Go down
RCJD
=SA= Member
RCJD

PostSubject: Re: RCJD's Public Screenshots   RCJD's Public Screenshots Icon_minitime1Mon 31 Oct - 5:47

Nice work, ChO =D

Since you're a member, feel free to make your own topic called "ChO's Screenshots" and put them there. Putting them here is putting them in my space. Also, it makes me look bad d:

Can a Mod please delete this comment and move ChO's awesome screenie? thx
Back to top Go down
ChO
Visitor
ChO

PostSubject: Re: RCJD's Public Screenshots   RCJD's Public Screenshots Icon_minitime1Mon 31 Oct - 6:01

Oh that screenie was from today since i lost ALL my others when redownloading AC
Back to top Go down
RCJD
=SA= Member
RCJD

PostSubject: Re: RCJD's Public Screenshots   RCJD's Public Screenshots Icon_minitime1Mon 31 Oct - 9:34

ChO wrote:
Oh that screenie was from today since i lost ALL my others when redownloading AC

MODERATOR/ADMIN, SAVE ME! D:
Back to top Go down
@l <@P0n3
Resigned =SA= Founding Member | =SA= Friend
@l <@P0n3

PostSubject: Re: RCJD's Public Screenshots   RCJD's Public Screenshots Icon_minitime1Mon 31 Oct - 21:14

ChO, maybe you didn't get it, but RCJD opened this thread to post his personal screenshots. Noone else should post their screenies in this thread. Though, as RCJD mentioned:

RCJD wrote:

feel free to make your own topic called "ChO's Screenshots" and put them there.

you're allowed to create you own "Screenshots" thread. Pce

RCJD's Public Screenshots 3117193551
Back to top Go down
RCJD
=SA= Member
RCJD

PostSubject: Re: RCJD's Public Screenshots   RCJD's Public Screenshots Icon_minitime1Sun 6 Nov - 13:54

RCJD's Public Screenshots 20111111
Back to top Go down
RCJD
=SA= Member
RCJD

PostSubject: Re: RCJD's Public Screenshots   RCJD's Public Screenshots Icon_minitime1Sun 6 Nov - 13:56

Casual 3v3 inter. Please note Waffles had set up/technical difficulties, so he wasn't his usual pwn epicness. GG's otherwise, tho Razz RCJD's Public Screenshots 20111112
Back to top Go down
RCJD
=SA= Member
RCJD

PostSubject: Re: RCJD's Public Screenshots   RCJD's Public Screenshots Icon_minitime1Sun 6 Nov - 13:57

Yay! Didn't get toooo owned by my awesomer clan mates today!RCJD's Public Screenshots 20111113
Back to top Go down
RCJD
=SA= Member
RCJD

PostSubject: Re: RCJD's Public Screenshots   RCJD's Public Screenshots Icon_minitime1Sun 6 Nov - 19:02

I passed LVL EASY SnB!!! =D

Once again, SnB was awesome to donate his time and coach me. In the last game, he doubled my score with just the sniper. This time he used carbine/sniper and I actually put up an even fight for a while! Yay, I've improved cheers

But SnB went to LVL MEDIUM in the last 2 minutes of the game and pulled out his trusty SMG, and I got owned once again ):

Hope to pass MEDIUM one day Very Happy

RCJD's Public Screenshots 20111114
Back to top Go down
RCJD
=SA= Member
RCJD

PostSubject: Re: RCJD's Public Screenshots   RCJD's Public Screenshots Icon_minitime1Tue 15 Nov - 18:41

RCJD's Public Screenshots 20111126

RCJD's Public Screenshots 20111127

Plz don't laugh. Smile
Back to top Go down
RCJD
=SA= Member
RCJD

PostSubject: Re: RCJD's Public Screenshots   RCJD's Public Screenshots Icon_minitime1Tue 6 Dec - 17:55

I did a quick 1v1 against Snb's little cousin (:
Originally I only wanted to do one game, since I had homework. So he picked ctf ac_shine:

RCJD's Public Screenshots 20111211

This game was INTENSE. I was behind by 5 frickin flags and i was thinkin "oh GG..." but I made an awesome comeback at the 7 min mark ;D

With two minutes left in the end, we were tied at eight flags, but he had more frags. Then we both stole each other flags, but I caught him in my base and scored one to make it 9-8.

Then he respawned, killed me in his base, and rifle sprinted there and back before I could do anything! That made it 9-9, him winning with more frags again.

With 40 seconds left, we stole each other flags once more and I fragged and scored at 25 seconds ;D intenseintenseintense, 10-9.

As you can see in the SS, he stole the flag again at 11 sec and was about to sprint back, while I was firing at him. Then the game ended O:

EPIC FUN GAME. Maybe because I won (:
Anyways, Snb's cousin is verry polite (at least, this cousin is. The other wasn't -.0). But he did show his regret in picking CTF and not TDM, because he could frag better than me with his SMG d:

So I felt bad and said I'll do hw later and we played a SURV, which he won:
RCJD's Public Screenshots 20111212

Hope to play YeS_n_nO again (:
Back to top Go down
RCJD
=SA= Member
RCJD

PostSubject: Re: RCJD's Public Screenshots   RCJD's Public Screenshots Icon_minitime1Tue 6 Dec - 18:08

I'm beginning to learn how to noob rape ;D

Can't get awesome 100-6 scores or anything like that. But here's a few screenies of my performance on normal public servers in November:

RCJD's Public Screenshots 20111131

RCJD's Public Screenshots 20111132

RCJD's Public Screenshots 20111133

RCJD's Public Screenshots 20111134
Back to top Go down
RCJD
=SA= Member
RCJD

PostSubject: Re: RCJD's Public Screenshots   RCJD's Public Screenshots Icon_minitime1Tue 6 Dec - 18:24

I suppose PF doesn't represent your skill accurately, but it was a funny
(and rare) game on the pubs, so I'm posting this as the first screenie
for December:

RCJD's Public Screenshots 20111213
Back to top Go down
Comet
=SA= Founding Member + Senate | Twitter Manager
Comet

PostSubject: Re: RCJD's Public Screenshots   RCJD's Public Screenshots Icon_minitime1Tue 6 Dec - 18:43

You play PF? wow. You must have strong fingers!!! cyclops
Back to top Go down
Faron
=SA= Member | Janitor
Faron

PostSubject: Re: RCJD's Public Screenshots   RCJD's Public Screenshots Icon_minitime1Wed 7 Dec - 6:01

HMM whats PF?
Back to top Go down
RCJD
=SA= Member
RCJD

PostSubject: Re: RCJD's Public Screenshots   RCJD's Public Screenshots Icon_minitime1Wed 7 Dec - 13:17

Faron8- wrote:
HMM whats PF?

Pistol Frenzy. Only have pistol, akimbo, and knife.

I don't usually play, and it doesn't seem very popular. But for some reason it was on Exodus the other day and I had fun running around with my knife and slashing noobs =D Didn't have to use pistol too much, and the other... 15 people rarely took the akimbo hehe.

I actually played a PF game with HyPE|KaBOOM and got owned D: didn't get a SS though.
Back to top Go down
RCJD
=SA= Member
RCJD

PostSubject: Re: RCJD's Public Screenshots   RCJD's Public Screenshots Icon_minitime1Mon 19 Dec - 20:43

WAZ AHEAD 4-3, THEN THEY SCORED IN THE LAST 0:07 SECONDS AND WON BY FRAGS. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

fun and exciting inter! gg!

RCJD's Public Screenshots 20111216
Back to top Go down
RCJD
=SA= Member
RCJD

PostSubject: Re: RCJD's Public Screenshots   RCJD's Public Screenshots Icon_minitime1Fri 13 Jan - 15:14

Was afraid I would be rusty, after not playing for a week. Turned out okay though on the n00b server hehe. It's a good indication that I'm still in shape when I'm getting >1 ratio (because sometimes I don't O_o)

RCJD's Public Screenshots 20120110
Back to top Go down
Comet
=SA= Founding Member + Senate | Twitter Manager
Comet

PostSubject: Re: RCJD's Public Screenshots   RCJD's Public Screenshots Icon_minitime1Fri 13 Jan - 16:59

73-22? what a nice match pirat
Back to top Go down
macm
Resigned =SA= Founding Member | =SA= Friend
macm

PostSubject: Re: RCJD's Public Screenshots   RCJD's Public Screenshots Icon_minitime1Sat 14 Jan - 6:16

RCJD, i recommend you to read this thread and test on that server.
I get 37.5% hit drop on my laptop, 0% on my desktop.
The game is broken, its more about randmoness, luck and a good machine.
If you get low drops, i believe i can help you improve, the same way i did. I used to be the worst player in the clan.
If your drops are high, i recomend you to play with a sniper, because you wont stand a chance against another player using AR or SMG, but thats just my opinion.
Back to top Go down
RCJD
=SA= Member
RCJD

PostSubject: Re: RCJD's Public Screenshots   RCJD's Public Screenshots Icon_minitime1Sat 14 Jan - 13:50

macm wrote:
RCJD, i recommend you to read this thread and test on that server.
I get 37.5% hit drop on my laptop, 0% on my desktop.
The game is broken, its more about randmoness, luck and a good machine.
If you get low drops, i believe i can help you improve, the same way i did. I used to be the worst player in the clan.
If your drops are high, i recomend you to play with a sniper, because you wont stand a chance against another player using AR or SMG, but thats just my opinion.

Thanks for the thread link macm! I actually read Roflcopter's thread before this and was a bit disturbed D: it takes the skill out of AC if some people have a connection/computer that allows them to have more hits. I'll make sure to go test out my drop rate on that server.

Yeah, I notice some days or some servers where I simply don't play as well (and it was not caused by high ping).

Looking forward to your advice, sir! Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RCJD's Public Screenshots   RCJD's Public Screenshots Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

RCJD's Public Screenshots
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next