=SA= Sniper Alliance Clan website
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
=SA= Sniper Alliance Clan website

An Assault Cube Clan

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Latest News : Recruitment at =SA= is OPEN. If interested, post your application in the "Recruitment" forum! | CapOne and PhaNtom members in the clan have left! | Whitelist updated

Help in Editing

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Tech_pyro
M.I.A.
Tech_pyro

Help in Editing  Empty
PostSubject: Help in Editing    Help in Editing  Icon_minitime1Mon 24 Oct - 21:32

1. Does anyone Have a Custom config file ( Textures )
2. If anyone has a video or simply test to explain how to use custom Mapmodels on Maps .

Thanks you Smile
Back to top Go down
Tech_pyro
M.I.A.
Tech_pyro

Help in Editing  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help in Editing    Help in Editing  Icon_minitime1Mon 24 Oct - 21:33

Text*
Back to top Go down
macm
Resigned =SA= Founding Member | =SA= Friend
macm

Help in Editing  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help in Editing    Help in Editing  Icon_minitime1Tue 25 Oct - 9:23

i can help, ingame.
Back to top Go down
Tech_pyro
M.I.A.
Tech_pyro

Help in Editing  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help in Editing    Help in Editing  Icon_minitime1Tue 25 Oct - 20:24

Could you help ? Smile
Back to top Go down
Faron
=SA= Member | Janitor
Faron

Help in Editing  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help in Editing    Help in Editing  Icon_minitime1Wed 26 Oct - 6:03

macm wrote:
i can help, ingame.
last time i checked i could help still means he can help. Sorry to be a smartass
Back to top Go down
Tech_pyro
M.I.A.
Tech_pyro

Help in Editing  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help in Editing    Help in Editing  Icon_minitime1Wed 26 Oct - 6:19

xD i was really ment to ask him when and wat can you help me in Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Faron
=SA= Member | Janitor
Faron

Help in Editing  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help in Editing    Help in Editing  Icon_minitime1Wed 26 Oct - 6:26

Tech_pyro wrote:
xD i was really ment to ask him when and wat can you help me in Very Happy
i cant, i have no redeeming qualities related to AC except for server making
Back to top Go down
sn1p3r_sh0t
Retired =SA= Member
sn1p3r_sh0t

Help in Editing  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help in Editing    Help in Editing  Icon_minitime1Sat 29 Oct - 2:40

its not hard, all u do is add the mapmoddel to the config file. say i wanna have mapmodel nr 98162378 into it, i gota add it, to see what format it is exactly to add it u gota check a config file of another map, and you gota look the model NR up by urself (which i always hate to do cuz its a ton of work)

Faron8, LOL im gona read all of ur posts now cuz the ones i saw so far are epic x]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Help in Editing  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help in Editing    Help in Editing  Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Help in Editing
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
=SA= Sniper Alliance Clan website :: GENERAL (public) :: Questions/Technical Support-
Jump to: