=SA= Sniper Alliance Clan website
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
=SA= Sniper Alliance Clan website

An Assault Cube Clan

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Latest News : Recruitment at =SA= is OPEN. If interested, post your application in the "Recruitment" forum! | CapOne and PhaNtom members in the clan have left! | Whitelist updated

Does =SA= have Facebook ?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Tech_pyro
M.I.A.
Tech_pyro

Does =SA= have Facebook ? Empty
PostSubject: Does =SA= have Facebook ?   Does =SA= have Facebook ? Icon_minitime1Mon 7 Nov - 7:56

Well the question is does =SA= have facebook xD So i can like or something Razz
Back to top Go down
Sonic
Visitor
Sonic

PostSubject: Re: Does =SA= have Facebook ?   Does =SA= have Facebook ? Icon_minitime1Mon 7 Nov - 15:31

if it's alright with the rest of the clan I would like to start this project, all input from all members will be discussed as a clan. But i can get this started right away. 3, 2, 1, go
we have twitter which comet and others update
we have snips helping with a clan-specific wiki (rather than a page on the AC wiki) for member profiles and fun such creativity to be explored.
But the facebook group/page can be there for us to have fun on kind of like a bulletin board / hub / stash of eccentricities.
Back to top Go down
Faron
=SA= Member | Janitor
Faron

PostSubject: Re: Does =SA= have Facebook ?   Does =SA= have Facebook ? Icon_minitime1Fri 11 Nov - 0:14

FAKEBOOK! naw jk. Good idea, even though the whole point of twitter is like a bulletin board but i get you sonic. But if your planning with real facebook you probably won't get too many people to umm yea (i dont know how to say)
Back to top Go down
Sonic
Visitor
Sonic

PostSubject: Re: Does =SA= have Facebook ?   Does =SA= have Facebook ? Icon_minitime1Fri 11 Nov - 10:25

https://www.facebook.com/groups/SniperAlliance/
>>Spread the word tell all your member friends<<

and this is for snips>>for his =SA= wiki site profiles
https://sa-clan.darkbb.com/t229-must-read
Back to top Go down
Comet
=SA= Founding Member + Senate | Twitter Manager
Comet

PostSubject: Re: Does =SA= have Facebook ?   Does =SA= have Facebook ? Icon_minitime1Fri 11 Nov - 19:06

Blastorious came up with the idea of Facebook for =SA= Clan few weeks ago. But i wasnt sure how the clan would maintain it since maintaining Twitter isn't welcomed much nor used by many here *Sarcasm intended*. So Making a social site or announcement site isn't important, but actively using/maintaining/updating is. So think twice before starting any new website/social sites representing =SA= Clan. Thank you king
Back to top Go down
RCJD
=SA= Member
RCJD

PostSubject: Re: Does =SA= have Facebook ?   Does =SA= have Facebook ? Icon_minitime1Fri 11 Nov - 21:13

If =SA='s Facebook is well managed, I think it's another great way to connect with others and publicize =SA= Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Faron
=SA= Member | Janitor
Faron

PostSubject: Re: Does =SA= have Facebook ?   Does =SA= have Facebook ? Icon_minitime1Sat 12 Nov - 0:35

facebooks going to take over the world along with mark zuckerburg (they are the same thing aren't they stfu) i know it...!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[ontopic] good idea
Back to top Go down
Sonic
Visitor
Sonic

PostSubject: Re: Does =SA= have Facebook ?   Does =SA= have Facebook ? Icon_minitime1Sat 12 Nov - 5:22

the group is closed so unless you are in it (approval required) you will be unable to see anything inside the group. So if you're super-paranoid about your facebook (why even have one then?) you don't have to worry.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/SniperAlliance/

Back to top Go down
Faron
=SA= Member | Janitor
Faron

PostSubject: Re: Does =SA= have Facebook ?   Does =SA= have Facebook ? Icon_minitime1Tue 15 Nov - 8:37

steam group for steamers?
Back to top Go down
Sonic
Visitor
Sonic

PostSubject: Re: Does =SA= have Facebook ?   Does =SA= have Facebook ? Icon_minitime1Tue 15 Nov - 19:11

if that doesn't already exist i believe you or macm should head something like that?
dont have steam meself :/
Back to top Go down
Faron
=SA= Member | Janitor
Faron

PostSubject: Re: Does =SA= have Facebook ?   Does =SA= have Facebook ? Icon_minitime1Wed 16 Nov - 10:30

Sonic wrote:
if that doesn't already exist i believe you or macm should head something like that?
dont have steam meself :/

yup steamers coming through choo-choo
Back to top Go down
Comet
=SA= Founding Member + Senate | Twitter Manager
Comet

PostSubject: Re: Does =SA= have Facebook ?   Does =SA= have Facebook ? Icon_minitime1Wed 16 Nov - 14:56

Hope you steamers dont run out of steam Does =SA= have Facebook ? 4136439688
Back to top Go down
Faron
=SA= Member | Janitor
Faron

PostSubject: Re: Does =SA= have Facebook ?   Does =SA= have Facebook ? Icon_minitime1Thu 17 Nov - 9:01

Comet wrote:
Hope you steamers dont run out of steam Does =SA= have Facebook ? 4136439688

snips already ran out, macm is on his way, im still chuggin'
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Does =SA= have Facebook ?   Does =SA= have Facebook ? Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Does =SA= have Facebook ?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
=SA= Sniper Alliance Clan website :: GENERAL (public) :: Questions/Technical Support-
Jump to: