=SA= Sniper Alliance Clan website
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
=SA= Sniper Alliance Clan website

An Assault Cube Clan

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Latest News : Recruitment at =SA= is OPEN. If interested, post your application in the "Recruitment" forum! | CapOne and PhaNtom members in the clan have left! | Whitelist updated

=SA=lazy.3ye says goodbye

Go down 
+5
Mr.OpTic
ShadowFlameZ
Faron
RCJD
lazy.eye
9 posters
AuthorMessage
lazy.eye
Visitor
lazy.eye

=SA=lazy.3ye says goodbye  Empty
PostSubject: =SA=lazy.3ye says goodbye    =SA=lazy.3ye says goodbye  Icon_minitime1Tue 6 Dec - 13:42

Over the last few weeks I've been playing under a different alias 'LaZ' and have been trying to improve my game on the BoB ladder, and in doing so I found myself wanting more competitive games, and in addition to that a more competitive clan. =SA= has always been a loving and caring family and I'm extremely happy I got to meet those that I did ;D Even though =SA= has always been growing the I never found competitive nature especially after OpTiC and Waffles moved away. I honestly wish the best to everyone and am truly and sincerely joyful that I was able to get to know such great people. Hope to see you all in game and on the IRC. Keep on fraggin'
Back to top Go down
RCJD
=SA= Member
RCJD

PostSubject: Re: =SA=lazy.3ye says goodbye    =SA=lazy.3ye says goodbye  Icon_minitime1Tue 6 Dec - 16:10

Hey lazy.eye, it's sad to see you go ):

Though I didn't know you well, I have heard good things about you from others.

I can see your reasons for leaving though. Yes, the clan has changed since OpTic and Waffles' departure, but I was really hoping and planning with some of the senate members about how to make =SA= more competitive again! If you can wait and hang on with us, maybe you can help us make it happen. If not, you're always welcome to return, lazy.eye.

Good luck and farewell bro
Back to top Go down
Faron
=SA= Member | Janitor
Faron

PostSubject: Re: =SA=lazy.3ye says goodbye    =SA=lazy.3ye says goodbye  Icon_minitime1Wed 7 Dec - 6:01

IDK if you remember me but I remember you and didn't get to know you too well and I'm sad your leaving.
Back to top Go down
lazy.eye
Visitor
lazy.eye

PostSubject: Re: =SA=lazy.3ye says goodbye    =SA=lazy.3ye says goodbye  Icon_minitime1Wed 7 Dec - 8:30

hope to still get to talk to you guys on irc so maybe we can catch up there Faron Wink
Back to top Go down
ShadowFlameZ
Visitor
ShadowFlameZ

PostSubject: Re: =SA=lazy.3ye says goodbye    =SA=lazy.3ye says goodbye  Icon_minitime1Wed 7 Dec - 10:53

Ah...so THAT was you
Back to top Go down
Faron
=SA= Member | Janitor
Faron

PostSubject: Re: =SA=lazy.3ye says goodbye    =SA=lazy.3ye says goodbye  Icon_minitime1Wed 7 Dec - 11:33

ShadowFlameZ wrote:
Ah...so THAT was you

Who him? couldn't be...

then who?
Back to top Go down
Mr.OpTic
=SA= Friend
Mr.OpTic

PostSubject: Re: =SA=lazy.3ye says goodbye    =SA=lazy.3ye says goodbye  Icon_minitime1Wed 7 Dec - 11:37

ShadowFlameZ wrote:
Ah...so THAT was you

Indeed. Unfortunately, i played quite a bit aliased against you on the ladder also. Unfortunately i see you rage a fair bit Very Happy

[fontsize=12]Schpiddlydoonk[/size]
Back to top Go down
Mr.OpTic
=SA= Friend
Mr.OpTic

PostSubject: Re: =SA=lazy.3ye says goodbye    =SA=lazy.3ye says goodbye  Icon_minitime1Wed 7 Dec - 11:41

[fontsize=12]Schpiddlydoonk[/size]

Schpiddlydoonk
Back to top Go down
lazy.eye
Visitor
lazy.eye

PostSubject: Re: =SA=lazy.3ye says goodbye    =SA=lazy.3ye says goodbye  Icon_minitime1Wed 7 Dec - 12:43

LMAO oh OpTiC you know even know! I rage sooo hard but w.e it usually helps me focus and just get the anger out ;D haha. and yes Shadows tht was me Razz
Back to top Go down
ShadowFlameZ
Visitor
ShadowFlameZ

PostSubject: Re: =SA=lazy.3ye says goodbye    =SA=lazy.3ye says goodbye  Icon_minitime1Thu 8 Dec - 11:07

Oh okay that rage thing was directed at LaZ.

It could also qualify for me as well jocolor
Back to top Go down
Waffles
=SA= Friend
Waffles

PostSubject: Re: =SA=lazy.3ye says goodbye    =SA=lazy.3ye says goodbye  Icon_minitime1Thu 8 Dec - 18:46

bunch of ragers in this thread.

not to be a douche, but lazy.eye ,i don't remember you being too active or too into CMs iirc. could just be me. but then again i'm wrong about 99% of the time. gl with whatever you choose to do mate.
Back to top Go down
lazy.eye
Visitor
lazy.eye

PostSubject: Re: =SA=lazy.3ye says goodbye    =SA=lazy.3ye says goodbye  Icon_minitime1Fri 9 Dec - 8:33

I defenaltelly see where you're coming from waffles (nice to see you btw Smile ) and yes I wasn't really active in CM's but we also lost almost every single time we played any serious competition. Even with just inters it was hard have things work, but teamwork is meant for more than just 1 person so that's also something I'm working on now. I just want people who I can compete with at all times, and I'm not actually looking for another clan, but more just to play on the ladder and improve my game.
Back to top Go down
Mr.OpTic
=SA= Friend
Mr.OpTic

PostSubject: Re: =SA=lazy.3ye says goodbye    =SA=lazy.3ye says goodbye  Icon_minitime1Fri 9 Dec - 9:22

the best way you're going to improve is by playing inters with/against better players than yourself.
Back to top Go down
lazy.eye
Visitor
lazy.eye

PostSubject: Re: =SA=lazy.3ye says goodbye    =SA=lazy.3ye says goodbye  Icon_minitime1Fri 9 Dec - 9:23

yeah thats something I'm trying to do more and more, but ppl are usually too busy on the ladder =P
Back to top Go down
Waffles
=SA= Friend
Waffles

PostSubject: Re: =SA=lazy.3ye says goodbye    =SA=lazy.3ye says goodbye  Icon_minitime1Fri 9 Dec - 18:35

you'll find that being on irc and making use of #acinter channel is great way to hook up with players that are looking for inters. i rarely (if ever anymore) get myself involved with an inter when i'm on the pubs.
Back to top Go down
Comet
=SA= Founding Member + Senate | Twitter Manager
Comet

PostSubject: Re: =SA=lazy.3ye says goodbye    =SA=lazy.3ye says goodbye  Icon_minitime1Sat 10 Dec - 1:11

While i would recommend you to stay and work out with the clan, Any 2nd thoughts about leaving the clan lazy.3ye? Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Faron
=SA= Member | Janitor
Faron

PostSubject: Re: =SA=lazy.3ye says goodbye    =SA=lazy.3ye says goodbye  Icon_minitime1Sat 10 Dec - 4:59

Mr.OpTic wrote:
the best way you're going to improve is by playing inters with/against better players than yourself.

no by playing CS:S and using hax
Back to top Go down
@l <@P0n3
Resigned =SA= Founding Member | =SA= Friend
@l <@P0n3

PostSubject: Re: =SA=lazy.3ye says goodbye    =SA=lazy.3ye says goodbye  Icon_minitime1Sat 10 Dec - 5:10

Faron8- wrote:
Mr.OpTic wrote:

no by playing CS:S and using hax

Haha Faron =SA=lazy.3ye says goodbye  3989864592
Back to top Go down
lazy.eye
Visitor
lazy.eye

PostSubject: Re: =SA=lazy.3ye says goodbye    =SA=lazy.3ye says goodbye  Icon_minitime1Tue 13 Dec - 10:48

At the moment not really Comet. I loved everything about this clan but I really want to compete. Just want to improve for now (:
Back to top Go down
Comet
=SA= Founding Member + Senate | Twitter Manager
Comet

PostSubject: Re: =SA=lazy.3ye says goodbye    =SA=lazy.3ye says goodbye  Icon_minitime1Thu 15 Dec - 6:43

Ok, This resignation has been accepted. Good luck bro. Wish you all the best in your life and on ac career as well. king

Note: Roster & twitter updated.
Back to top Go down
Sonic
Visitor
Sonic

PostSubject: Re: =SA=lazy.3ye says goodbye    =SA=lazy.3ye says goodbye  Icon_minitime1Fri 23 Dec - 14:08

ah time to get training Twisted Evil
=sa= rulez o/
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: =SA=lazy.3ye says goodbye    =SA=lazy.3ye says goodbye  Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

=SA=lazy.3ye says goodbye
Page 1 of 1