=SA= Sniper Alliance Clan website
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
=SA= Sniper Alliance Clan website

An Assault Cube Clan

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Latest News : Recruitment at =SA= is OPEN. If interested, post your application in the "Recruitment" forum! | CapOne and PhaNtom members in the clan have left! | Whitelist updated

ThePrinter's App

Go down 
+2
Friteq
ThePrinter
6 posters
AuthorMessage
ThePrinter
M.I.A.
ThePrinter

ThePrinter's App Empty
PostSubject: ThePrinter's App   ThePrinter's App Icon_minitime1Sun 1 Jan - 1:08

Today I was just Assaultcubing when Capone asked me to say hey to the SA clan.
So: Hey! But that isn't my only purpose. Im Clanless on the moment and Capone give his invitation
I'm a 16 year old boy from Holland. My hobby's are playing football (soccer:D) and Assaultcube. I think respect and fairplay are the most important standards in a good game of AC. In a clan I search friends, clan matches, tutors in AC and maybe a Tutor in mapping? (Duff?) And I offer a fanatic fair player who can bring, with my mates, SA to a new level.

I know Capone, Friteq, Skore, Tech and others..

So if you want to know me better: Skype: ac_theprinter
Or just find me in AC: ThePrinter/ and Aliasses: (TheUsb/TheKeyboard)

Greetz,
The Printer

Invites: 1/3
Back to top Go down
Friteq
=SA= Friend
Friteq

ThePrinter's App Empty
PostSubject: Re: ThePrinter's App   ThePrinter's App Icon_minitime1Sun 1 Jan - 2:55

You have 2 invites.From Capone... and me ; ).Good luck,see you in AC.
Back to top Go down
ThePrinter
M.I.A.
ThePrinter

ThePrinter's App Empty
PostSubject: Re: ThePrinter's App   ThePrinter's App Icon_minitime1Sun 1 Jan - 4:00

Friteq wrote:
You have 2 invites.From Capone... and me ; ).Good luck,see you in AC.

Ty Friend! I wont disapoint you!
Back to top Go down
Skore13
M.I.A.
Skore13

ThePrinter's App Empty
PostSubject: Re: ThePrinter's App   ThePrinter's App Icon_minitime1Sun 1 Jan - 5:29

Many games with you, many good times, and a good snipe skill Very Happy

Of course i INVITE you too Smile

I was talking about you with Comet, you have the invites, so you have now to participate to our clan's life (forum, irc), then you will come in our family cheers

hope to cya soon in game

Last edited by Skore13 on Mon 2 Jan - 0:31; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Faron
=SA= Member | Janitor
Faron

ThePrinter's App Empty
PostSubject: Re: ThePrinter's App   ThePrinter's App Icon_minitime1Sun 1 Jan - 9:54

I think we should just open recruitment since everyone is our clan is too warm-hearted to turn down anyone that applies when recruitment is closed
Back to top Go down
RCJD
=SA= Member
RCJD

ThePrinter's App Empty
PostSubject: Re: ThePrinter's App   ThePrinter's App Icon_minitime1Sun 1 Jan - 10:28

Faron8- wrote:
I think we should just open recruitment since everyone is our clan is too warm-hearted to turn down anyone that applies when recruitment is closed

hahahaha, well i guess so, but the invite system makes sure no 'n00b applicants' show up >.>

But back on topic, ThePrinter, you seem like a nice guy and seems like you're already familiar with quite a few =SA= members. Now that you have three invitations (Capone, Friteq, and Skore13), you can go through the official recruitment process.

Basically, visit our IRC so we can get to know you and so we can arrange tests. Over a few weeks, members that can vote (I think there are 10 of them) will give you a F1 (YES Very Happy ) or F2 (NO Sad ). You need four F1's to become one of us =D

please read some important info: https://sa-clan.darkbb.com/t76-a-message-to-new-applicants
and here is our clan IRC: http://www.sa-chat.tk/

Good luck! Look forward to meeting you.
Back to top Go down
Faron
=SA= Member | Janitor
Faron

ThePrinter's App Empty
PostSubject: Re: ThePrinter's App   ThePrinter's App Icon_minitime1Sun 1 Jan - 13:52

RCJD wrote:
Faron8- wrote:

hahahaha, well i guess so, but the invite system makes sure no 'n00b applicants' show up >.>

But back on topic, ThePrinter, you seem like a nice guy and seems like you're already familiar with quite a few =SA= members. Now that you have three invitations (Capone, Friteq, and Skore13), you can go through the official recruitment process.

Basically, visit our IRC so we can get to know you and so we can arrange tests. Over a few weeks, members that can vote (I think there are 10 of them) will give you a F1 (YES Very Happy ) or F2 (NO Sad ). You need four F1's to become one of us =D

please read some important info: https://sa-clan.darkbb.com/t76-a-message-to-new-applicants
and here is our clan IRC: http://www.sa-chat.tk/

Good luck! Look forward to meeting you.
thats besides the point.
Back to top Go down
Sonic
Visitor
Sonic

ThePrinter's App Empty
PostSubject: Re: ThePrinter's App   ThePrinter's App Icon_minitime1Sun 1 Jan - 14:23

welcome to the forums, ThePrinter!
Hope to see you around on chat! http://www.sa-chat.tk !
Back to top Go down
RCJD
=SA= Member
RCJD

ThePrinter's App Empty
PostSubject: Re: ThePrinter's App   ThePrinter's App Icon_minitime1Sun 1 Jan - 17:20

BY THE WAY, since you got your three invites, feel free to make your application in the "Recruitment" section of the forum. Title it "ThePrinter's Application" and answer all the questions from that info link in my previous post (:
Back to top Go down
ThePrinter
M.I.A.
ThePrinter

ThePrinter's App Empty
PostSubject: Re: ThePrinter's App   ThePrinter's App Icon_minitime1Sun 1 Jan - 23:36

Thanks guys for your heartwarming welcome. I will go to the recruitment section so you guys can get to know me better: 'everybody who has any doubts about my skills, plz test me! I'm always in for a good 1vs1 game!'

\me wishes SA a happy newyear

ThePrinter
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

ThePrinter's App Empty
PostSubject: Re: ThePrinter's App   ThePrinter's App Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

ThePrinter's App
Page 1 of 1