=SA= Sniper Alliance Clan website
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
=SA= Sniper Alliance Clan website

An Assault Cube Clan

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Latest News : Recruitment at =SA= is OPEN. If interested, post your application in the "Recruitment" forum! | CapOne and PhaNtom members in the clan have left! | Whitelist updated

ThePrinter's Application {ACCEPTED}

Go down 
+9
macm
WalkerGr
Sonic
Mr.OpTic
Skore13
@l <@P0n3
RCJD
Friteq
ThePrinter
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
RCJD
=SA= Member

ThePrinter's Application {ACCEPTED} - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ThePrinter's Application {ACCEPTED}   ThePrinter's Application {ACCEPTED} - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sat 7 Jan - 19:08

Ooooh time for confusion time, Printer S:

Faron gave ya an F2. But he was being a troll and as you can see, he is a PRIVATE like me, Skore, and ChO. So technically, you haven't received any REAL votes quite yet. MUST.. GO.. FIND... THOSE.. .LEGIT... SLEEPING... VOTERS! Basically, anyone who's in =SA= that isn't a "Private" has voting privileges (Testers, Moderators, Admins, Senators).

Even though the votes weren't real, they sure are showing signs in your favour. Skore and ChO both approve of you cheers
Back to top Go down
Mr.OpTic
=SA= Friend

PostSubject: Re: ThePrinter's Application {ACCEPTED}   ThePrinter's Application {ACCEPTED} - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sat 7 Jan - 23:49

nice accuracy.
Back to top Go down
macm
Resigned =SA= Founding Member | =SA= Friend

PostSubject: Re: ThePrinter's Application {ACCEPTED}   ThePrinter's Application {ACCEPTED} - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sun 8 Jan - 2:25

F1

His pick:
ThePrinter's Application {ACCEPTED} - Page 3 20120107150338acdeserto

My pick:
ThePrinter's Application {ACCEPTED} - Page 3 20120107151414acgothicd
Back to top Go down
ThePrinter
M.I.A.
ThePrinter

PostSubject: Re: ThePrinter's Application {ACCEPTED}   ThePrinter's Application {ACCEPTED} - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sun 8 Jan - 2:52

hahaha Yes!! thanks macm, skore, Mr Optic and RCJD for you're support and compliments!
I am happy to finally have my first f1. I hope to get the other 3 as quick as possible!
Back to top Go down
ChO
Visitor
ChO

PostSubject: Re: ThePrinter's Application {ACCEPTED}   ThePrinter's Application {ACCEPTED} - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sun 8 Jan - 5:59

OMG macm almost lost!
Back to top Go down
Faron
=SA= Member | Janitor
Faron

PostSubject: Re: ThePrinter's Application {ACCEPTED}   ThePrinter's Application {ACCEPTED} - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sun 8 Jan - 8:28

ChO wrote:
OMG macm almost lost!

any your surprised why?
Back to top Go down
RCJD
=SA= Member
RCJD

PostSubject: Re: ThePrinter's Application {ACCEPTED}   ThePrinter's Application {ACCEPTED} - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sun 8 Jan - 8:40

ChO wrote:
OMG macm almost lost!

that's pretty damn impressive, Printer.

Faron8- wrote:
ChO wrote:
OMG macm almost lost!

any your surprised why?

Faron, do you learn english grammar in.... PUERTO RICO? MWHAHAHA
Back to top Go down
ChO
Visitor
ChO

PostSubject: Re: ThePrinter's Application {ACCEPTED}   ThePrinter's Application {ACCEPTED} - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sun 8 Jan - 11:43

Faron8- wrote:
ChO wrote:
OMG macm almost lost!

any your surprised why?

Faron, do you learn english grammar in.... PUERTO RICO? MWHAHAHA[/quote]

LOL thats hilarious!!
Back to top Go down
Faron
=SA= Member | Janitor
Faron

PostSubject: Re: ThePrinter's Application {ACCEPTED}   ThePrinter's Application {ACCEPTED} - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sun 8 Jan - 13:04

ChO wrote:
Faron8- wrote:
ChO wrote:
OMG macm almost lost!

any your surprised why?

Faron, do did you learn english grammar in.... PUERTO RICO Puerto Rico? MWHAHAHA

LOL thats hilarious!![/quote]

fix'd
Back to top Go down
@l <@P0n3
Resigned =SA= Founding Member | =SA= Friend
@l <@P0n3

PostSubject: Re: ThePrinter's Application {ACCEPTED}   ThePrinter's Application {ACCEPTED} - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sun 8 Jan - 22:56

ThePrinter wrote:
And I also fail at english.. I meant: Can someone explain me how to upload images? and is it possible to delete a reply? ThePrinter's Application {ACCEPTED} - Page 3 100405

Here's a tutorial i made:

https://sa-clan.darkbb.com/t634-tutorial-how-to-host-and-post-an-image-properly-threw-site-p

Sorry btw if i'm not so around these days, been quite busy. But, i can see ur app is goin' well. GL & keep it up.

Note: only Senate can erase posts, simply ask them nicely to remove the double-post if it happens.

Tc
Back to top Go down
Faron
=SA= Member | Janitor
Faron

PostSubject: Re: ThePrinter's Application {ACCEPTED}   ThePrinter's Application {ACCEPTED} - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Mon 9 Jan - 3:16

@l <@P0n3 wrote:
ThePrinter wrote:
And I also fail at english.. I meant: Can someone explain me how to upload images? and is it possible to delete a reply? ThePrinter's Application {ACCEPTED} - Page 3 100405

Here's a tutorial i made:

https://sa-clan.darkbb.com/t634-tutorial-how-to-host-and-post-an-image-properly-threw-site-p

Sorry btw if i'm not so around these days, been quite busy. But, i can see ur app is goin' well. GL & keep it up.

Note: only Senate can erase posts, simply ask them nicely to remove the double-post if it happens.

Tc

I already linked him. "Courtesy of cap0ne" is a link (click it idiots :/)
Back to top Go down
ThePrinter
M.I.A.
ThePrinter

PostSubject: Re: ThePrinter's Application {ACCEPTED}   ThePrinter's Application {ACCEPTED} - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Mon 9 Jan - 3:57

hahah Ty guys but I allready read the link Faron send me...
here is a screenshot from me and RCJD and me doing CTF.. I must say it was difficult for me.. it was a whole new experience working so close together

@RCJD: Srry man I only have the second one... can u give an extra explanation...

ThePrinter's Application {ACCEPTED} - Page 3 20120116
Back to top Go down
Faron
=SA= Member | Janitor
Faron

PostSubject: Re: ThePrinter's Application {ACCEPTED}   ThePrinter's Application {ACCEPTED} - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Mon 9 Jan - 5:17

lol waffles.
Back to top Go down
RCJD
=SA= Member
RCJD

PostSubject: Re: ThePrinter's Application {ACCEPTED}   ThePrinter's Application {ACCEPTED} - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Mon 9 Jan - 6:18

Faron8- wrote:
lol waffles.

ikr.

btw, ChO, nice promotion =D

OK so the first game, Printer and I played against eQ.|X-Ray_Dog and eQ.|sgt.d. They picked ctf ac_werk. we lost... 11-3 I think. Even though we knew both of them were more experienced in the game than us, I felt we COULD have gotten a better score, perhaps 11-6 even, if we were more careful and worked better as a team. Both of our faults, because none of us really took any initiative to make a plan xDD

We decided on left-right at first, but none of us stuck to that plan in the end.
We kinda just rushed aggressively and died in the end, or at least I did.
some good parts is that we provided cover, or rushed back to defend/kill the flag stealer when we gave cues.

XRD had to leave, so Waffles came in, as you can see in Printer's SS above. Printer made attempts to give cover when Waffles had the flag, though did not always cover in the right place. Printer also followed directions (i'm left, you're mid, etc) in the beginning, but wasn't consistent throughout the game. Many other details of teamplay which he could have improved on (and I'm surely not there either), but that will come with experience.

Most importantly, he was a good sport in both games.

So... my verdict is leaning towards an F1 if I could vote. I think Printer has potential learning with our group here ;D

Though I still think we could wait a bit with all of our apps so a) we know they're committed b) we know the whole clan likes them (:

Good job, Printer
Back to top Go down
RCJD
=SA= Member
RCJD

PostSubject: Re: ThePrinter's Application {ACCEPTED}   ThePrinter's Application {ACCEPTED} - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Mon 9 Jan - 8:12

Whoops, it was in fact 20-3. hehe.

ThePrinter's Application {ACCEPTED} - Page 3 4g3wcx
Back to top Go down
Faron
=SA= Member | Janitor
Faron

PostSubject: Re: ThePrinter's Application {ACCEPTED}   ThePrinter's Application {ACCEPTED} - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Mon 9 Jan - 9:29

bug enough picture?
Back to top Go down
Mr.OpTic
=SA= Friend
Mr.OpTic

PostSubject: Re: ThePrinter's Application {ACCEPTED}   ThePrinter's Application {ACCEPTED} - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Mon 9 Jan - 10:03

use 800x600 mate Smile
Back to top Go down
RCJD
=SA= Member
RCJD

PostSubject: Re: ThePrinter's Application {ACCEPTED}   ThePrinter's Application {ACCEPTED} - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Mon 9 Jan - 11:03

Mr.OpTic wrote:
use 800x600 mate Smile

lol wut sorry everyone. i didn't use "www.servimg.com" this time (just pasted a URL i got from XRD). Will change the dimensions next time. MEANWHILE...

*FILLER*
*FILLER*
*FILLER*
*FILLER*
*FILLER*
*FILLER*
V
V
V
*FILLER*
*FILLER*
*FILLER*
*FILLER*
*FILLER*
*FILLER*
*FILLER*
*FILLER**FILLER*
*FILLER*

*FILLER*
*FILLER*
*FILLER*
this why we can jump to the next page

aplologies Embarassed
Back to top Go down
ThePrinter
M.I.A.
ThePrinter

PostSubject: Re: ThePrinter's Application {ACCEPTED}   ThePrinter's Application {ACCEPTED} - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Tue 10 Jan - 2:23

ey guys! i wanted to let u know my school has begon again.. The holidays are over.. So i wont me as much online as i was before... But I will still take brakes and play and chat with u guys whenever I can!!

Back to top Go down
RCJD
=SA= Member
RCJD

PostSubject: Re: ThePrinter's Application {ACCEPTED}   ThePrinter's Application {ACCEPTED} - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Tue 10 Jan - 2:58

ThePrinter wrote:
ey guys! i wanted to let u know my school has begon again.. The holidays are over.. So i wont me as much online as i was before... But I will still take brakes and play and chat with u guys whenever I can!!

Hey Printer, no worries. RL and school should be the priority d: but hope to see you in your breaks and continue progressing with your app =D

lmfao, looks like my insane large picture has been scaled down. thanks mods
and the filler thing didn't really bump to next page O_o
Back to top Go down
ThePrinter
M.I.A.
ThePrinter

PostSubject: Re: ThePrinter's Application {ACCEPTED}   ThePrinter's Application {ACCEPTED} - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Tue 10 Jan - 17:47

Guys, I want to congrats Cho with is promotion. And I think that that means I got 2 F1's? Cho voted 1 time f1 for me but then he hadnt had the power to vote.. but now?

Back to top Go down
RCJD
=SA= Member
RCJD

PostSubject: Re: ThePrinter's Application {ACCEPTED}   ThePrinter's Application {ACCEPTED} - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Tue 10 Jan - 18:32

ThePrinter wrote:
Guys, I want to congrats Cho with is promotion. And I think that that means I got 2 F1's? Cho voted 1 time f1 for me but then he hadnt had the power to vote.. but now?

Yup, I believe that's correct. WHICH MEANS... you're now a trial member! You can now be =SA=Printer*
(or =SA=ThePrinter*). Note the * to indicate you're a member on trial (:
Back to top Go down
Comet
=SA= Founding Member + Senate | Twitter Manager
Comet

PostSubject: Re: ThePrinter's Application {ACCEPTED}   ThePrinter's Application {ACCEPTED} - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Tue 10 Jan - 20:55

Trial member? Nice Smile
Back to top Go down
Skore13
M.I.A.
Skore13

PostSubject: Re: ThePrinter's Application {ACCEPTED}   ThePrinter's Application {ACCEPTED} - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Tue 10 Jan - 22:24

Congrats cheers

and good luck for more F1 Razz
Back to top Go down
ThePrinter
M.I.A.
ThePrinter

PostSubject: Re: ThePrinter's Application {ACCEPTED}   ThePrinter's Application {ACCEPTED} - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Tue 10 Jan - 23:09

yey and Thanks bro's!!l really glad I made it so far!!
Back to top Go down
WalkerGr
=SA= Member
WalkerGr

PostSubject: Re: ThePrinter's Application {ACCEPTED}   ThePrinter's Application {ACCEPTED} - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Wed 11 Jan - 1:06

ThePrinter wrote:
yey and Thanks bro's!!l really glad I made it so far!!
would be glad to verse ya and vote Smile
Back to top Go down
Faron
=SA= Member | Janitor
Faron

PostSubject: Re: ThePrinter's Application {ACCEPTED}   ThePrinter's Application {ACCEPTED} - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Wed 11 Jan - 3:49

RCJD wrote:
ThePrinter wrote:

Yup, I believe that's correct. WHICH MEANS... you're now a trial member! You can now be =SA=Printer[u]*[/u]
(or =SA=ThePrinter[b]*[/b]). Note the * to indicate you're a member on trial (:

fix'd. So many mistakes with that.
Back to top Go down
ThePrinter
M.I.A.
ThePrinter

PostSubject: Re: ThePrinter's Application {ACCEPTED}   ThePrinter's Application {ACCEPTED} - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Wed 11 Jan - 4:03

haha I allready got the * in my standing AC nick

@Walker lets do that soon!!
@Comet Prepare because u will be be 4th voter.. (if u have time x)) because non of the other voters is online when I am.. so..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ThePrinter's Application {ACCEPTED}   ThePrinter's Application {ACCEPTED} - Page 3 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

ThePrinter's Application {ACCEPTED}
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next