=SA= Sniper Alliance Clan website
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
=SA= Sniper Alliance Clan website

An Assault Cube Clan

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Latest News : Recruitment at =SA= is OPEN. If interested, post your application in the "Recruitment" forum! | CapOne and PhaNtom members in the clan have left! | Whitelist updated

Jello's rape :D

Go down 
+4
RCJD
Faron
ChO
Jello
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
RCJD
=SA= Member

Jello's rape :D - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jello's rape :D   Jello's rape :D - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat 7 Jan - 19:16

Faron8- wrote:
Skorpion wrote:
See what alcohol and staying up does? it makes you post stupid comments like the one above ^ (and i was only Sober)
yea because I'm and underage drinker and posting stupid comments on the interwebz is going to completely change someones state of mind. And staying up, seriously.

Faron, Skorpion was talking bout himself. lol.

Or so I thought so? "comments like the one above ^ (faron's commment)" now i'm confused.
Back to top Go down
Skorpion
M.I.A.

PostSubject: Re: Jello's rape :D   Jello's rape :D - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat 7 Jan - 23:37

i was pointing to my previous comment.. with the CTF and the shit
Back to top Go down
Faron
=SA= Member | Janitor

PostSubject: Re: Jello's rape :D   Jello's rape :D - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun 8 Jan - 8:27

/facepalm
Back to top Go down
Comet
=SA= Founding Member + Senate | Twitter Manager
Comet

PostSubject: Re: Jello's rape :D   Jello's rape :D - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun 8 Jan - 18:32

Hmmm i never cared about frags but i dont steal flags either when most of the time all other members of the team become independent rambos and i end up defending own base in CTF matches Neutral
Back to top Go down
Faron
=SA= Member | Janitor
Faron

PostSubject: Re: Jello's rape :D   Jello's rape :D - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon 9 Jan - 3:17

Comet wrote:
Hmmm i never cared about frags but i dont steal flags either when most of the time all other members of the team become independent rambos and i end up defending own base in CTF matches Neutral

Oh c'mon comet we know you just go rambo (naked) out to try and get the flag and then die and start raging.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jello's rape :D   Jello's rape :D - Page 2 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Jello's rape :D
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
=SA= Sniper Alliance Clan website :: GENERAL (public) :: News-
Jump to: