=SA= Sniper Alliance Clan website
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
=SA= Sniper Alliance Clan website

An Assault Cube Clan

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Latest News : Recruitment at =SA= is OPEN. If interested, post your application in the "Recruitment" forum! | CapOne and PhaNtom members in the clan have left! | Whitelist updated

Who took the cookie from the cookie jar

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Faron
=SA= Member | Janitor
Faron

Who took the cookie from the cookie jar Empty
PostSubject: Who took the cookie from the cookie jar   Who took the cookie from the cookie jar Icon_minitime1Thu 5 Jan - 5:09

The earth is losing gravity! Well I guess I could say the sky is falling aswell. Meaning, posts, do not go together, find the meaning, you found life.
Back to top Go down
RCJD
=SA= Member
RCJD

PostSubject: Re: Who took the cookie from the cookie jar   Who took the cookie from the cookie jar Icon_minitime1Thu 5 Jan - 17:23

Faron8- wrote:
The earth is losing gravity! Well I guess I could say the sky is falling aswell. Meaning, posts, do not go together, find the meaning, you found life.

???? Is this some epic philosophy that is too deep for me to comprehend?
Back to top Go down
WalkerGr
=SA= Member
WalkerGr

PostSubject: Re: Who took the cookie from the cookie jar   Who took the cookie from the cookie jar Icon_minitime1Thu 5 Jan - 21:22

Faron8- wrote:
The earth is losing gravity!.
thats all i can understand xD
Back to top Go down
Faron
=SA= Member | Janitor
Faron

PostSubject: Re: Who took the cookie from the cookie jar   Who took the cookie from the cookie jar Icon_minitime1Fri 6 Jan - 2:18

understanding the meaning of the cookie and gravity, will lead you to the meaning of the jar and the sky
nvm. If the gravity is being lost and someone stole the cookie from the jar, then the sky falls. If you fail to find the meaning... *elipsis*
Back to top Go down
Faron
=SA= Member | Janitor
Faron

PostSubject: Re: Who took the cookie from the cookie jar   Who took the cookie from the cookie jar Icon_minitime1Mon 9 Jan - 3:20

no one got it?
seriously?
Man it was a free game. O well.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who took the cookie from the cookie jar   Who took the cookie from the cookie jar Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Who took the cookie from the cookie jar
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
=SA= Sniper Alliance Clan website :: GENERAL (public) :: Creativity-
Jump to: