=SA= Sniper Alliance Clan website
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
=SA= Sniper Alliance Clan website

An Assault Cube Clan

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Latest News : Recruitment at =SA= is OPEN. If interested, post your application in the "Recruitment" forum! | CapOne and PhaNtom members in the clan have left! | Whitelist updated

Im still Interested in joining the clan but...

Go down 
+6
Faron
Friteq
Comet
Blastorious
RCJD
Skorpion
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Skorpion
M.I.A.
Skorpion

Im still Interested in joining the clan but... Empty
PostSubject: Im still Interested in joining the clan but...   Im still Interested in joining the clan but... Icon_minitime1Sat 21 Jan - 15:47

Hi all you all know me, im the Stalking Skorpion, just wanting to let you know that i am still interested in joining the clan and becoming a member, but there are a couple of obstacles that i need to pass before i can apply again.
about a year ago i was trolling on servers, you could say abuse kicking, and i was kicking random people..
here is the proof
http://forum.cubers.net/thread-1-post-45318.html#pid45318
now i am going around and apologising to the people on servers that i trolled.
i am slowly getting unblacklisted but there is still a long way to go Smile
and another reason why i cant join yet is because of my skill level, a couple days ago =SA=friteq tested me and easily beat me in tosok.

P.S if i do get unblacklisted from all servers, i understand if you still reject my application.

Back to top Go down
RCJD
=SA= Member
RCJD

PostSubject: Re: Im still Interested in joining the clan but...   Im still Interested in joining the clan but... Icon_minitime1Sat 21 Jan - 16:51

Hey Skorpion,

Knowing you from your previous application, I have not witnessed any poor behaviour. So I'm willing to give you a second chance; those who want to reform have to start somewhere. Very Happy

But you will have to convince other members too.
Back to top Go down
Blastorious
=SA= Friend
Blastorious

PostSubject: Re: Im still Interested in joining the clan but...   Im still Interested in joining the clan but... Icon_minitime1Sat 21 Jan - 17:09

Friteq kicked my sorry ass too, so i wouldn't take it to heart if you get beaten. Practise makes perfect. Uhm about the kicking random people, at least you being honest about it and apologizing. We all have our bad moments, as long as we turn over a new leaf and make right our wrongs Smile
Back to top Go down
Comet
=SA= Founding Member + Senate | Twitter Manager
Comet

PostSubject: Re: Im still Interested in joining the clan but...   Im still Interested in joining the clan but... Icon_minitime1Sat 21 Jan - 18:11

I only know 2 things about you bro, 1 is you're a stalker for sure Razz and 2nd is you're good in gaming and character unless you're super nice to me tongue tongue tongue Good luck bro alien
Back to top Go down
Skorpion
M.I.A.
Skorpion

PostSubject: Re: Im still Interested in joining the clan but...   Im still Interested in joining the clan but... Icon_minitime1Sat 21 Jan - 18:59

i used to be a very mean person, but i had some help from my family and now im a better person.
Back to top Go down
Friteq
=SA= Friend
Friteq

PostSubject: Re: Im still Interested in joining the clan but...   Im still Interested in joining the clan but... Icon_minitime1Sat 21 Jan - 23:33

Did not kicked you ass easly bro,like i said if you wanna i can do some trainings with you.I have SS from our game.And if i can,i giving you my ivite.

SS:
TOSOK:
Im still Interested in joining the clan but... 20120110
DM:

Im still Interested in joining the clan but... 20120111
TOSOK:

Im still Interested in joining the clan but... 20120112
Back to top Go down
Skorpion
M.I.A.
Skorpion

PostSubject: Re: Im still Interested in joining the clan but...   Im still Interested in joining the clan but... Icon_minitime1Sat 21 Jan - 23:45

need more practise, let me fix this blacklist incident out first
Back to top Go down
Friteq
=SA= Friend
Friteq

PostSubject: Re: Im still Interested in joining the clan but...   Im still Interested in joining the clan but... Icon_minitime1Sun 22 Jan - 0:12

Oki,i hope it will be done soon.(i need to practise my aim in AR:)
Back to top Go down
Faron
=SA= Member | Janitor
Faron

PostSubject: Re: Im still Interested in joining the clan but...   Im still Interested in joining the clan but... Icon_minitime1Sun 22 Jan - 1:42

You don't need skill to get into this clan. If you did, why am I here?
Back to top Go down
Friteq
=SA= Friend
Friteq

PostSubject: Re: Im still Interested in joining the clan but...   Im still Interested in joining the clan but... Icon_minitime1Sun 22 Jan - 1:51

Faron8- wrote:

Cuz you are human for shopping.like:
Faron go to shop and buy for me fu**ing beer!

Or:
Faron,wash my windows!

And many difrrent things

PS:i know,im asshole Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
ChO
Visitor
ChO

PostSubject: Re: Im still Interested in joining the clan but...   Im still Interested in joining the clan but... Icon_minitime1Sun 22 Jan - 2:52

OH SHAT |FOX| troller FUUUUUUUUU. Well I probably should forgive you...
Back to top Go down
Mr.OpTic
=SA= Friend
Mr.OpTic

PostSubject: Re: Im still Interested in joining the clan but...   Im still Interested in joining the clan but... Icon_minitime1Sun 22 Jan - 3:24

you were these aliases?

Blacklist wrote:
*SPASTIC* The-Apocalipse |RK|Apocalipse =MC=Hammer ~RDP~Analfucker |DARK|Knight
//|RK|Beast P3N!S ~RDP~Sayzen |Adams|lP| |FOX|Ass-InDick |FOX|VaginalJui |FOX|AssFuck

were you once part of RDP? Becuase i recognise that name, and not for the right reasons.
Back to top Go down
RCJD
=SA= Member
RCJD

PostSubject: Re: Im still Interested in joining the clan but...   Im still Interested in joining the clan but... Icon_minitime1Sun 22 Jan - 4:20

Mr.OpTic wrote:
you were these aliases?

Blacklist wrote:
*SPASTIC* The-Apocalipse |RK|Apocalipse =MC=Hammer ~RDP~Analfucker |DARK|Knight
//|RK|Beast P3N!S ~RDP~Sayzen |Adams|lP| |FOX|Ass-InDick |FOX|VaginalJui |FOX|AssFuck

were you once part of RDP? Becuase i recognise that name, and not for the right reasons.

sounds scary D:

Faron8- wrote:

heyhey, a good question there.
Back to top Go down
ChO
Visitor
ChO

PostSubject: Re: Im still Interested in joining the clan but...   Im still Interested in joining the clan but... Icon_minitime1Sun 22 Jan - 5:23

Skorpion are you Sayzen?
Back to top Go down
Faron
=SA= Member | Janitor
Faron

PostSubject: Re: Im still Interested in joining the clan but...   Im still Interested in joining the clan but... Icon_minitime1Sun 22 Jan - 9:49

Friteq wrote:
Faron8- wrote:

Cuz you are human for shopping.like:
Faron go to shop and buy for me fu**ing beer!

Or:
Faron,wash my windows!

And many difrrent things

PS:i know,im asshole Evil or Very Mad

you can't be an asshole if no one can understand you Razz

/asshole
Back to top Go down
Skorpion
M.I.A.
Skorpion

PostSubject: Re: Im still Interested in joining the clan but...   Im still Interested in joining the clan but... Icon_minitime1Sun 22 Jan - 9:59

Skorpion/Knight ip = 220.237.10.....
my ip is dynamic, it does not change

http://blacklist.kiwi.ac/files/serverblacklist_v1.1.cfg

//name: |.:sK:.|Sayzen
//Date: April 7th 2011
//reason: Speed hack
//proof:demo: http://ymh.digitalfiz.com/hackers/%7C.:sK:.%7CSayzen/LSS_ac_douze_2011.04.07_1807_9mr.dmo
//proof:demo: http://ymh.digitalfiz.com/hackers/%7C.:sK:.%7CSayzen/TOSOK_ac_desert_2011.04.07_1741.dmo
//screenshot: http://ymh.digitalfiz.com/hackers/%7C.:sK:.%7CSayzen/20110407_21.17.03_ac_douze_LSS.jpg
//screenshot: http://ymh.digitalfiz.com/hackers/%7C.:sK:.%7CSayzen/20110407_21.34.08_ac_desert_TOSOK.jpg
Back to top Go down
Skorpion
M.I.A.
Skorpion

PostSubject: Re: Im still Interested in joining the clan but...   Im still Interested in joining the clan but... Icon_minitime1Sun 22 Jan - 10:00

I dont know why i went to his name, maybe he was easy to piss off. meh been a year now.
Back to top Go down
Skorpion
M.I.A.
Skorpion

PostSubject: Re: Im still Interested in joining the clan but...   Im still Interested in joining the clan but... Icon_minitime1Sun 22 Jan - 10:11

sorry about the clan tag abuse, i really hated asswipe becuase he was annoying, stupidly the only thing i could think of to do was to copy his name and go around saying stupid things.
Back to top Go down
Waffles
=SA= Friend
Waffles

PostSubject: Re: Im still Interested in joining the clan but...   Im still Interested in joining the clan but... Icon_minitime1Sun 22 Jan - 10:30

lol'd. when optic showed me this i nearly cried
Back to top Go down
Skorpion
M.I.A.
Skorpion

PostSubject: Re: Im still Interested in joining the clan but...   Im still Interested in joining the clan but... Icon_minitime1Sun 22 Jan - 17:44

@ waffles your not the only one when i abused kick one of DES| clan members, some other DES| member thinks its funny too. (in my opinion i used to find it funny, but now i find it cruel and offensive.

click ------> https://2img.net/r/ihimg/photo/my-images/651/screenshot20120122at540.png/

i feel very bad and un-proud on what i feel..
i promise i wont do that again.
Back to top Go down
Friteq
=SA= Friend
Friteq

PostSubject: Re: Im still Interested in joining the clan but...   Im still Interested in joining the clan but... Icon_minitime1Sun 22 Jan - 22:25

Some games with him.I was lucky so its why i won,he is better skilled than me i think; )

SS:

HTF:

Im still Interested in joining the clan but... 20120113

DM:

Im still Interested in joining the clan but... 20120114

TOSOK:

Im still Interested in joining the clan but... 20120115
Back to top Go down
ThePrinter
M.I.A.
ThePrinter

PostSubject: Re: Im still Interested in joining the clan but...   Im still Interested in joining the clan but... Icon_minitime1Sun 22 Jan - 23:17

impressive score Skorpion! keep it up!

btw: come more online at IRC (or are u online when im of?)
Back to top Go down
Skorpion
M.I.A.
Skorpion

PostSubject: Re: Im still Interested in joining the clan but...   Im still Interested in joining the clan but... Icon_minitime1Mon 23 Jan - 0:04

terrible server's i think friteq should have won..
Back to top Go down
RCJD
=SA= Member
RCJD

PostSubject: Re: Im still Interested in joining the clan but...   Im still Interested in joining the clan but... Icon_minitime1Mon 30 Jan - 18:49

Skorpion wrote:
Skorpion/Knight ip = 220.237.10.....
my ip is dynamic, it does not change

http://blacklist.kiwi.ac/files/serverblacklist_v1.1.cfg

//name: |.:sK:.|Sayzen
//Date: April 7th 2011
//reason: Speed hack
//proof:demo: http://ymh.digitalfiz.com/hackers/%7C.:sK:.%7CSayzen/LSS_ac_douze_2011.04.07_1807_9mr.dmo
//proof:demo: http://ymh.digitalfiz.com/hackers/%7C.:sK:.%7CSayzen/TOSOK_ac_desert_2011.04.07_1741.dmo
//screenshot: http://ymh.digitalfiz.com/hackers/%7C.:sK:.%7CSayzen/20110407_21.17.03_ac_douze_LSS.jpg
//screenshot: http://ymh.digitalfiz.com/hackers/%7C.:sK:.%7CSayzen/20110407_21.34.08_ac_desert_TOSOK.jpg

Ahh so you are Knight: https://sa-clan.darkbb.com/u167stats
And I remember this: https://sa-clan.darkbb.com/t646-i-want-to-apologize

Which means you have known =SA= since September, not late November when you applied as "Brutal-Chi".

Well, I honestly couldn't see the "Knight" side of you since we met. I don't really know your full history, but it does seem you have changed and I still take your application in consideration Razz

Please continue the progress mate alien
Back to top Go down
Skorpion
M.I.A.
Skorpion

PostSubject: The reason of my Change of alias   Im still Interested in joining the clan but... Icon_minitime1Mon 30 Jan - 21:40

I had a terrible history behind that name thus wanting to change it. i also lied about in how many clans i have been in.. here is the list and the order...
=MC= {stayed untill death)
P.T.F {stayed untill death)
{H.S} {stayed untill death)
|DARK| {Darkwing/Rebel/sabertooth then renamed clan to |RK|}
|RK| {Left because of members ruining the reputation.}
~KAS~ {My opinion the best clan i have been in so far all Australian low ping = excellent, stayed until death}
|iC| { abusive leader *Duckett* }
kZ} (with SnB) { some clan made by rebel again}

I think =SA= is going to be a good clan for me, its has competitive members, wise and skilled as well as a good reputation.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Im still Interested in joining the clan but...   Im still Interested in joining the clan but... Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Im still Interested in joining the clan but...
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next