=SA= Sniper Alliance Clan website
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
=SA= Sniper Alliance Clan website

An Assault Cube Clan

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Latest News : Recruitment at =SA= is OPEN. If interested, post your application in the "Recruitment" forum! | CapOne and PhaNtom members in the clan have left! | Whitelist updated

=SA= Vs eQ.|

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
RCJD
=SA= Member
RCJD

=SA= Vs eQ.| Empty
PostSubject: =SA= Vs eQ.|   =SA= Vs eQ.| Icon_minitime1Sat 11 Feb - 20:55

Sgtd. said he can only play two games before we started, so it ended up being a tie.

Our pick:
=SA= Vs eQ.| 20120211

we were winning by flags and frags, but they scored a last minute flag to tie it 3-3. Good thing we still had the frags ;D
Skore and I had some nice communication and good covering in this one. Except once I almost killed him with the flag LOL. There were some epic flag recovers that we both made that really saved the game (in general, eQ had more flag grabs).

Their pick:
=SA= Vs eQ.| 20120212

we were up and down throughout the game. Had a bad start. We likely could have stood a better chance or even win the match if we had better HTF experience; eQ.| did a great job with this mode.

Mostly my fault as sometimes I wounded Skore >.>
I was really sleep deprived and forgot the colors. But Skore had no sleep either, so I have no excuse Razz

Hope to play again with eQ and get a decisive outcome next time (A WIN? Very Happy)

I really learned a lot in this CM, as I do with most matches. It was really heart-racing in both games. GG's eQ, and thank you Skore for putting up with me. Hope we can plan out strategies and I can become a better teammate next time ;D
Back to top Go down
Blastorious
=SA= Friend
Blastorious

=SA= Vs eQ.| Empty
PostSubject: Re: =SA= Vs eQ.|   =SA= Vs eQ.| Icon_minitime1Sun 12 Feb - 7:18

Well sounds like you guys had fun, that's the important thing Smile You can kick their ass next time Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Skore13
M.I.A.
Skore13

=SA= Vs eQ.| Empty
PostSubject: Re: =SA= Vs eQ.|   =SA= Vs eQ.| Icon_minitime1Sun 12 Feb - 7:46

we all are here to learn cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

=SA= Vs eQ.| Empty
PostSubject: Re: =SA= Vs eQ.|   =SA= Vs eQ.| Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down