=SA= Sniper Alliance Clan website
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
=SA= Sniper Alliance Clan website

An Assault Cube Clan

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Latest News : Recruitment at =SA= is OPEN. If interested, post your application in the "Recruitment" forum! | CapOne and PhaNtom members in the clan have left! | Whitelist updated

Blobblecats Application {DENIED}

Go down 
+10
WalkerGr
Friteq
Comet
RCJD
Blastorious
Bango
progonna
Skorpion
ThePrinter
Blobblecats
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Blobblecats
Visitor

Blobblecats Application {DENIED} - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blobblecats Application {DENIED}   Blobblecats Application {DENIED} - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu 23 Feb - 23:29

Me too Walker, me too

Blobblecats jocolor
Back to top Go down
Waffles
=SA= Friend

PostSubject: Re: Blobblecats Application {DENIED}   Blobblecats Application {DENIED} - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri 24 Feb - 18:19

just found this on the the BoB BL

// Name: Blobblecats
// Ban date: 2011-10-25
// Ban reason: edit mode
// Proof: http://www.26things.com/ac/forum/THS_CTF_ac_depot_2011.10.25_1535.dmo
Back to top Go down
Skorpion
M.I.A.

PostSubject: Re: Blobblecats Application {DENIED}   Blobblecats Application {DENIED} - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri 24 Feb - 18:29

well, bobblecats you have some explaining to do...
Back to top Go down
Blobblecats
Visitor
Blobblecats

PostSubject: Re: Blobblecats Application {DENIED}   Blobblecats Application {DENIED} - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri 24 Feb - 18:35

Ahahaah, Waffles yes that was me a long time ago. I used to be a hacker (convinced by a player called (Ghurka)
But now, I have changed, I promise to all of you Smile

Blobblecats jocolor
Back to top Go down
Skorpion
M.I.A.
Skorpion

PostSubject: Re: Blobblecats Application {DENIED}   Blobblecats Application {DENIED} - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri 24 Feb - 18:39

i forgive you, we all make mistakes in life even a hacker... but try to convince the other guys, because once you hack, you have a record.. and that record is not good. GL
Back to top Go down
RCJD
=SA= Member
RCJD

PostSubject: Re: Blobblecats Application {DENIED}   Blobblecats Application {DENIED} - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri 24 Feb - 18:43

F2 Like a Star @ heaven

Skorpion may have been given a second chance, but that's because he has told us of his history before we searched him up.

You, however, never brought this up. Even when we were questioning you about the spinhack, we tried to believe you when you said you were innocent.

This demo seemed to me like you used edit mode as an advantage in game. Maybe for some reason that server allowed editting, but I doubt it. It's likely a hack.

Unless there's strong proof proving otherwise, that F2 is final.

I'm disappointed it had to come to this No

And Waffles, thank you very much for that background check for us. It's much appreciated, and I should really learn from you where to find these things >.> gotta be more careful..
Back to top Go down
RCJD
=SA= Member
RCJD

PostSubject: Re: Blobblecats Application {DENIED}   Blobblecats Application {DENIED} - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri 24 Feb - 18:45

lmfao, this must be the third time i thought "Quote" was "edit".

*Insert optic's facepalm*

Duplicate post deleted by - @Comet king
Back to top Go down
Skorpion
M.I.A.
Skorpion

PostSubject: Re: Blobblecats Application {DENIED}   Blobblecats Application {DENIED} - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri 24 Feb - 18:56

@RCJD Uhh that was million with the spin hack...

but still i have to agree with RCJD, you cant have that record when your in this clan. you have to be clean and have no record, we cannot have a hacker representing our clan, otherwise our clan reputation will be ruined. Now i know that i have a record like you but for something different we are not all perfect , so Blobblecats i know what you are going through, i went through the same thing as you, we all make mistakes.. and sometimes you get punished for doing something wrong.

P.S if you have stopped hacking, and have so for the last year or so follow my tips to make you unblacklisted from some servers.
1) post on ac forums that you have hacked and you have come to apologise.
2) expect nasty comments (i did get alot of em too) show no emotion to them.
3) Promise that you will earn their trust and to never hack again.
4 expect this process to last 7-16 months (very long like mine) or could be very long

We forgive you but we dont accept you, if you understand.
Back to top Go down
RCJD
=SA= Member
RCJD

PostSubject: Re: Blobblecats Application {DENIED}   Blobblecats Application {DENIED} - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri 24 Feb - 19:15

Skorpion wrote:
@RCJD Uhh that was million with the spin hack...

OMFG! silly mistake by me, apologies to Million and Blobble for lumping you two together. But still, Blobble, you could have mentioned to us earlier.

But good thing you took my F2 and understood my reasoning quite calmly. I dislike people who rage and swear and get pissy over an f2, those people will never get a second chance from me. But as I've said here: http://pastebin.com/WfgZ3dWm

Try again later, maybe we attempt starting afresh. But as Skorpion said, this process can take a while. Being a troll is unforgiving, a hacker is even worse Sad

Btw, Skorpion, I thought it was nice of you to post that for Blobblecats Very Happy

But:
Skorpion wrote:

We forgive you but we dont accept you, if you understand.
Lol! it sounds like you're already in =SA=, speaking for our clan and all that. Razz scratch Mad Rolling Eyes

Back on topic, I guess by looking at the pastebin, this app shall be rejected until Blobblecats returns one day?
Back to top Go down
Skorpion
M.I.A.
Skorpion

PostSubject: Re: Blobblecats Application {DENIED}   Blobblecats Application {DENIED} - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri 24 Feb - 19:40

I forgive you, but i think they wont accept you... my bad.
Back to top Go down
RCJD
=SA= Member
RCJD

PostSubject: Re: Blobblecats Application {DENIED}   Blobblecats Application {DENIED} - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri 24 Feb - 19:42

Skorpion wrote:
I forgive you, but i think they wont accept you... my bad.

=DD

it's all cool

Waiting on other members for confirmation on the status of this app.
Back to top Go down
RCJD
=SA= Member
RCJD

PostSubject: Re: Blobblecats Application {DENIED}   Blobblecats Application {DENIED} - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat 25 Feb - 2:28

Good on you for making this post Blobblecats Very Happy I think you're on a good start.
http://forum.cubers.net/thread-4897-post-88906.html#pid88906

But then I started scrolling down and... yes. People have a point. How were you ten in 2011 and fourteen in 2012? >.>

*suspicious*
Back to top Go down
Blastorious
=SA= Friend
Blastorious

PostSubject: Re: Blobblecats Application {DENIED}   Blobblecats Application {DENIED} - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat 25 Feb - 3:10

F2

Reason: I'm sorry about that ... no wait I'm not. I've dealt with many hackers in the past. Once you've hacked just once, who says you won't do it again? I'm sorry but I'm very very anti hacking. I personally don't even look at it. Blobblecats, you have a great personality and i have nothing against you as a person.
Back to top Go down
Skorpion
M.I.A.
Skorpion

PostSubject: Re: Blobblecats Application {DENIED}   Blobblecats Application {DENIED} - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat 25 Feb - 3:13

trust is a very hard thing to come by these days Neutral be strong and good luck in the future.
Back to top Go down
ThePrinter
M.I.A.
ThePrinter

PostSubject: Re: Blobblecats Application {DENIED}   Blobblecats Application {DENIED} - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat 25 Feb - 3:13

wait.. WTF:

Quote :
RCJD wrote:
F2 Like a Star @ heaven

We gave Skorpion a second chance, but that's because he has told us of his history before we searched him up.
And Skorpion was being a troll, not a hacker, so you're far worse in my books.

You, however, never brought this up. Even when we were questioning you about the spinhack, we tried to believe you when you said you were innocent.

This demo seemed to me like you used edit mode as an advantage in game. Maybe for some reason that server allowed editting, but I doubt it. It's likely a hack.

Unless there's strong proof proving otherwise, that F2 is final.

I'm disappointed it had to come to this No

And Waffles, thank you very much for that background check for us. It's much appreciated, and I should really learn from you where to find these things >.> gotta be more careful..

Why are u giving Skorpion an F2 at blobblecats recruitingfile.. and
@blast: are u giving Skorpion F2 or Blobblecats? because what I read here Skorpion was a hacker and Blobble not..

I dont understand
Back to top Go down
Skorpion
M.I.A.
Skorpion

PostSubject: Re: Blobblecats Application {DENIED}   Blobblecats Application {DENIED} - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat 25 Feb - 3:17

i never hacked... i only abuse kicked.
Back to top Go down
ThePrinter
M.I.A.
ThePrinter

PostSubject: Re: Blobblecats Application {DENIED}   Blobblecats Application {DENIED} - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat 25 Feb - 3:41

srry Skorpion for that insult.. But then I dont know were this is all about..

@RCJD: who did u misvoted and why?
@Blast: who did u misvoted and why?

because im Blobblecats Application {DENIED} - Page 2 Wtf10
Back to top Go down
Friteq
=SA= Friend
Friteq

PostSubject: Re: Blobblecats Application {DENIED}   Blobblecats Application {DENIED} - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat 25 Feb - 3:56

ThePrinter wrote:

No worry...Jesus love you!

Blobblecats Application {DENIED} - Page 2 Jezus19
Back to top Go down
Blastorious
=SA= Friend
Blastorious

PostSubject: Re: Blobblecats Application {DENIED}   Blobblecats Application {DENIED} - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat 25 Feb - 4:01

lol ok i completely misread that, i sincerely apologize. I'll take back my f2 right now. I should've read the post more carefully.
Back to top Go down
ThePrinter
M.I.A.
ThePrinter

PostSubject: Re: Blobblecats Application {DENIED}   Blobblecats Application {DENIED} - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat 25 Feb - 4:03

lucky for u there is a printer paying attention..
Back to top Go down
progonna
=SA= Member
progonna

PostSubject: Re: Blobblecats Application {DENIED}   Blobblecats Application {DENIED} - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat 25 Feb - 4:21

cheers
Good job printer.
Back to top Go down
ChO
Visitor
ChO

PostSubject: Re: Blobblecats Application {DENIED}   Blobblecats Application {DENIED} - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat 25 Feb - 8:58

Lol look at ThePrinter, the Justice Police Very Happy
Back to top Go down
RCJD
=SA= Member
RCJD

PostSubject: Re: Blobblecats Application {DENIED}   Blobblecats Application {DENIED} - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat 25 Feb - 11:11

ThePrinter wrote:

Blastorious wrote:
lol ok i completely misread that, i sincerely apologize. I'll take back my f2 right now. I should've read the post more carefully.

WTF IS HAPPENING LOL

I gave blobblecats an f2, he understands why and i stated reasons above.

I said skorpion deserves a second chance because he told us before we found out. On the otherhand, blobble never mentioned his past to us and we found out the hard way.

Since when have I given skorpion an F2?

And now Blast is confused by printer and withdraws his f2 from blobble, because he thought he "misvoted"

/me IS CONFUSED
Back to top Go down
Faron
=SA= Member | Janitor
Faron

PostSubject: Re: Blobblecats Application {DENIED}   Blobblecats Application {DENIED} - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat 25 Feb - 15:40

[quote="RCJD"]
ThePrinter wrote:
blablabla yatta yatta yatta (/pun)
/me IS CONFUSED
Blobblecats Application {DENIED} - Page 2 1148_1253230725640

also badass torqoise color...
Back to top Go down
Skorpion
M.I.A.
Skorpion

PostSubject: Re: Blobblecats Application {DENIED}   Blobblecats Application {DENIED} - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat 25 Feb - 16:06

@ faron lol thats prety cool pic along with the jesus picture.
Back to top Go down
ThePrinter
M.I.A.
ThePrinter

PostSubject: Re: Blobblecats Application {DENIED}   Blobblecats Application {DENIED} - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat 25 Feb - 19:25

Ok srry guys! I read everything through and I understand that:

1) Blobblecats was a hacker and for that he got 1 F2
2) Skorpion was blacklisted but not anymore and his current status is 3 F1's

So Srry for misdirecting u guys... Maybe Blast wants to post his F2 again.

@Blobblecats: U have said nothing about the hacking stuff. What do u say about it?
@RCJD: Srry bro, I misread ur reasons. But in that post u mentioned Skorpion and u didn't mentioned Blobble, and u were talking about an second chance and I though u were saying Skorpion abused his second chance and now u were giving him and F2.. SRRY!
Back to top Go down
Blastorious
=SA= Friend
Blastorious

PostSubject: Re: Blobblecats Application {DENIED}   Blobblecats Application {DENIED} - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun 26 Feb - 19:05

Ok so if i understand correctly, Blobblecats was the one who hacked? If that is true, then my F2 stands.

Therefore Blobblecats has two f2's and no f1's? I've never asked how many f2's an app has to get before we say sorry your app is unaccepted?
Back to top Go down
Mr.OpTic
=SA= Friend
Mr.OpTic

PostSubject: Re: Blobblecats Application {DENIED}   Blobblecats Application {DENIED} - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun 26 Feb - 23:57

he didnt hack. He cheated. Which is why this thread shouldn't even be allowed to post on. And auto F2'd.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blobblecats Application {DENIED}   Blobblecats Application {DENIED} - Page 2 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Blobblecats Application {DENIED}
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next