=SA= Sniper Alliance Clan website
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
=SA= Sniper Alliance Clan website

An Assault Cube Clan

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Latest News : Recruitment at =SA= is OPEN. If interested, post your application in the "Recruitment" forum! | CapOne and PhaNtom members in the clan have left! | Whitelist updated

Million :D

Go down 
+8
Skorpion
Friteq
Comet
RCJD
Bango
Mr.OpTic
ThePrinter
Million
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Skorpion
M.I.A.

Million :D - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Million :D   Million :D - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed 22 Feb - 20:34

hmm... i tried doing the same thing on the server that you were on.. with 900 sensitivity.... but i did not end up getting kicked... hmmm sounds a little sus, the fact it was a 1 vs 1 he could have turned it on, and try to get a high score and try and get into the clan... (Remember A-ARD and his modified hitbox, so all he had to do was shoot next to you and you died, and in TOSOK he used an aimbot, so when ever his mouse/aim went over you it automatically fired, and it was hard to spot.)
But we(Skorpion) cant just jump to conclusions yet, we have to find answers.. but million at the time being.. you are just an visitor at the moment Smile

P.S These glitches only happen on rare occasions says a "professional Anti-Hacker" Bugboy.
Back to top Go down
Million
Visitor

PostSubject: Re: Million :D   Million :D - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed 22 Feb - 22:55

Yes I didn't say that I wanted to join ^^

If someone have 2 screens for 1 mouse he could tell that I don't hack and that is only a bug ^^
Back to top Go down
progonna
=SA= Member

PostSubject: Re: Million :D   Million :D - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu 23 Feb - 0:59

.... i dont like being too negative upon others..
No anyways...
@skorpian.. there must be a server tht kicks that doing...
and yea, b4 the kick happend to me.. iwas like many times stucked with my mouse placed on a wrong place & it was like spinning all the time not only in the same way.
Quote :
These glitches only happen on rare occasions says a "professional Anti-Hacker" Bugboy.
Yeah ikr, but it happened to me . To Friteq too, i guess?. I don't lie much.
Back to top Go down
Million
Visitor
Million

PostSubject: Re: Million :D   Million :D - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu 23 Feb - 1:59

So it's close Smile

I posted a topic on official forum and someone told me to jump in spectate mode when I want to switch screen, I'll do that for next times Razz
Back to top Go down
ChO
Visitor
ChO

PostSubject: Re: Million :D   Million :D - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu 23 Feb - 3:36

I did. It was kinda weird o_O
Back to top Go down
Million
Visitor
Million

PostSubject: Re: Million :D   Million :D - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu 23 Feb - 4:12

I don't know why but now I'm banned from a lot of servers Oo'
Back to top Go down
Friteq
=SA= Friend
Friteq

PostSubject: Re: Million :D   Million :D - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu 23 Feb - 4:48

Million wrote:
I don't know why but now I'm banned from a lot of servers Oo'

Mhm.

I can do match this evevning if you really want.

But if you are banned...
Back to top Go down
Million
Visitor
Million

PostSubject: Re: Million :D   Million :D - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu 23 Feb - 4:50

The fact is that I'm banned since 2010.. Idk why...

Now I can't play but i'll connect in 10 min.
Back to top Go down
Skorpion
M.I.A.
Skorpion

PostSubject: Re: Million :D   Million :D - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu 23 Feb - 6:43

hmm, maybe post on ac_forums that you cant play and never hacked before
because you might have a I.P address range of some one else who has previously hacked.
Back to top Go down
Skorpion
M.I.A.
Skorpion

PostSubject: Re: Million :D   Million :D - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu 23 Feb - 7:26

just post on the ac forums that you think that your ip address range of some one who was previously hacking.
and thaey will sort you out from there Smile
Back to top Go down
Million
Visitor
Million

PostSubject: Re: Million :D   Million :D - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri 24 Feb - 0:45

I cnahged my IP, I hop that now i'll be unbanned from every servers ^^
Back to top Go down
Million
Visitor
Million

PostSubject: Re: Million :D   Million :D - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri 24 Feb - 3:51

It's ok i'm unbanned from every servers

btw nice game gonna Razz
Back to top Go down
Million
Visitor
Million

PostSubject: Re: Million :D   Million :D - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue 28 Feb - 4:21

I saw that some persons was posting SS so I post some of my last games :

Million :D - Page 2 622511Capturedu20120224185638
Back to top Go down
Million
Visitor
Million

PostSubject: Re: Million :D   Million :D - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue 28 Feb - 4:24

Million :D - Page 2 856954Capturedu20120225142428

Million :D - Page 2 758672Capturedu20120225175946

Million :D - Page 2 204786Capturedu20120225132623

Sorry for double (more ok) post but I can't edit my messages ^^
Back to top Go down
RCJD
=SA= Member
RCJD

PostSubject: Re: Million :D   Million :D - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue 28 Feb - 12:19

Million wrote:
I cnahged my IP, I hop that now i'll be unbanned from every servers ^^

Changing your IP is NOT the right approach >.> Evil or Very Mad

But on a better note, that's quite a nice score in that screenshot! keep those SS coming.

Try to get some SS playing against more well-known players though! Inters would be great too.
Back to top Go down
SFred
Banned
SFred

PostSubject: Re: Million :D   Million :D - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed 29 Feb - 20:12

Nice ss's mate.

I think I saw you on SilverCloud 24/7 Gemas yesterday Smile
Back to top Go down
Million
Visitor
Million

PostSubject: Re: Million :D   Million :D - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu 1 Mar - 1:34

SFred wrote:
Nice ss's mate.

I think I saw you on SilverCloud 24/7 Gemas yesterday Smile

Yes I saw you too, but I think that gema isn't for me xD
Back to top Go down
SFred
Banned
SFred

PostSubject: Re: Million :D   Million :D - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu 1 Mar - 2:14

Million wrote:
I think that gema isn't for me xD

I hear (read) ur words, non-believer. Just give me some time and I'll find the old Holy Bibel of Gema and I'll help you get rid of ur horrible, almost satanic thoughts. Wink

/jk 0
Back to top Go down
progonna
=SA= Member
progonna

PostSubject: Re: Million :D   Million :D - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu 1 Mar - 2:36

@SFred Surprised
bro, go for it! cuz i need more knowledge of gema spirits Surprised
"good for sprinting and jumping training" that's all what i knew what gema helps:>
Back to top Go down
Skorpion
M.I.A.
Skorpion

PostSubject: Re: Million :D   Million :D - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu 1 Mar - 7:36

why change your ip when you innocent?

all it would take is a notification on ac forums saying your innocent.
then you would be unblacklisted.... hmm sounds sus......
cant jump to conclusions.
Back to top Go down
RCJD
=SA= Member
RCJD

PostSubject: Re: Million :D   Million :D - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu 1 Mar - 10:48

Skorpion wrote:
why change your ip when you innocent?

all it would take is a notification on ac forums saying your innocent.
then you would be unblacklisted.... hmm sounds sus......
cant jump to conclusions.

Exactly what I was saying above >.>
Back to top Go down
Skorpion
M.I.A.
Skorpion

PostSubject: Re: Million :D   Million :D - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu 1 Mar - 11:01

stating Obvious Smile
Back to top Go down
RCJD
=SA= Member
RCJD

PostSubject: Re: Million :D   Million :D - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu 1 Mar - 11:03

Skorpion brings up a good point. Million, if you still have it, could you give us your old IP through a PM? shouldn't be a problem if you're innocent. Otherwise, we could also ask jamz to help us out =D but I dont' like troubling him.
Back to top Go down
Skorpion
M.I.A.
Skorpion

PostSubject: Re: Million :D   Million :D - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu 1 Mar - 11:06

you dont need to worry about troubling him Very Happy i bother him all the time Smile
but i recommend asking him nicely, and with much sincerity, im pretty sure he can help.
Back to top Go down
RCJD
=SA= Member
RCJD

PostSubject: Re: Million :D   Million :D - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu 1 Mar - 11:12

Skorpion wrote:
you dont need to worry about troubling him Very Happy i bother him all the time Smile
but i recommend asking him nicely, and with much sincerity, im pretty sure he can help.

You realize this is all public? It sounded like Million isn't here, LOL.

No, my post above was to Million and I have written it how I had for emphasis. Sorry if it came across as rude. I, like you said, just don't understand why Million needs to change his IP. Only guilty hackers, cheaters, and imposters bother with changing their IP.

Ironic how sincerity is lost if it needed to be reminded of :O
Back to top Go down
Skorpion
M.I.A.
Skorpion

PostSubject: Re: Million :D   Million :D - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu 1 Mar - 11:19

or.... we could find out the hard way.. and i ask Jamz because i have your old ip adress, all i need to do is give it to him, and he will do the rest and find out your range what you were blacklisted (if you were).

if we find out by you, it will be alot better then for =SA= clan (im not in it...yet..) and you.
If i found out by you, i would accept but not respect, which means i will forgive you but i wont respect you, but it takes a man to admit.
if i found out by another person i would rage, start abuse kicking and trolling (na jokes kidding kidding)
i would not be pleased and i will not even accept your apology, if you did do it.

so make your decision.
the fate rests in your fingertips and your keyboard Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Skorpion
M.I.A.
Skorpion

PostSubject: Re: Million :D   Million :D - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu 1 Mar - 11:20

lol Skorpio fails again at reading.. sorry RCJD, i thought you requested Million to talk to Jamz..
Back to top Go down
Faron
=SA= Member | Janitor
Faron

PostSubject: Re: Million :D   Million :D - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu 1 Mar - 15:33

Skorpion wrote:
but it takes a man to admit.
i
fucking hypocrite.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Million :D   Million :D - Page 2 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Million :D
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next