=SA= Sniper Alliance Clan website
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
=SA= Sniper Alliance Clan website

An Assault Cube Clan

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Latest News : Recruitment at =SA= is OPEN. If interested, post your application in the "Recruitment" forum! | CapOne and PhaNtom members in the clan have left! | Whitelist updated

=SA= vs .Di|

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ThePrinter
M.I.A.
ThePrinter

=SA= vs .Di| Empty
PostSubject: =SA= vs .Di|   =SA= vs .Di| Icon_minitime1Tue 6 Mar - 17:45

we did these games for fun and they were fun!!

Gonna and I worked really good together first and the score was even. But then they had a breakthrough (4-2) and we lost the control over the game. pity.. But GG!

their pick:
=SA= vs .Di| 20120310

then we decided to be RVSF and play HTF. again we lost but it was prety close this time. In the last minute we were 1 flag in front of them.. and then they scored. This was kinda my fault because sooner in the game I killed the flagger and left the flag on the ground for Gonna to take (for 2 points) But I was stupid and I didn't took enough space so I got their flag. Gonna was out of his hidding place and we got only 1 point.... Stupid me! srry Gonna!! We worked together really good!!

our pick:
=SA= vs .Di| 20120311

Tip: when u kill the enemy flagger and u hear that u friend also loses the flag. Wait a sec. Because when the enemy takes ur flag he will get no points. (because they didn't take their own flag first) Then u will get the flag and when u score u got 2 points. GG
Back to top Go down
RCJD
=SA= Member
RCJD

=SA= vs .Di| Empty
PostSubject: Re: =SA= vs .Di|   =SA= vs .Di| Icon_minitime1Tue 6 Mar - 18:38

whoa! That HTF must have been intense. Looks like it was a fun game, hopefully we can play them again Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Comet
=SA= Founding Member + Senate | Twitter Manager
Comet

=SA= vs .Di| Empty
PostSubject: Re: =SA= vs .Di|   =SA= vs .Di| Icon_minitime1Wed 7 Mar - 0:58

not that clan again Neutral
Back to top Go down
ThePrinter
M.I.A.
ThePrinter

=SA= vs .Di| Empty
PostSubject: Re: =SA= vs .Di|   =SA= vs .Di| Icon_minitime1Wed 7 Mar - 1:08

oh yeah.. ur right.. I forgot. But this time they were nice. a big mistake from me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

=SA= vs .Di| Empty
PostSubject: Re: =SA= vs .Di|   =SA= vs .Di| Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

=SA= vs .Di|
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
=SA= Sniper Alliance Clan website :: GENERAL (public) :: Clan Matches-
Jump to: