=SA= Sniper Alliance Clan website
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
=SA= Sniper Alliance Clan website

An Assault Cube Clan

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Latest News : Recruitment at =SA= is OPEN. If interested, post your application in the "Recruitment" forum! | CapOne and PhaNtom members in the clan have left! | Whitelist updated

Look at this Reptile! ಠ_ಠ

Go down 
+3
RCJD
Faron
datReptile
7 posters
AuthorMessage
datReptile
Visitor
datReptile

Look at this Reptile! ಠ_ಠ Empty
PostSubject: Look at this Reptile! ಠ_ಠ   Look at this Reptile! ಠ_ಠ Icon_minitime1Mon 23 Apr - 9:02

Hey Fellahs!
I'm Reptile. I'm here to introduce myself. So...
I'm searching for an active and nice clan for me to join. Smile
My in-game name is "Reptile!" or "Kyros", I'm 15 years old, American but I live in Germany. I'm having AC since 1 year I think but rarely played it.
But now I want to actively play it again.
I mostly use the Submachinegun or the Sniper Rifle. I think it's because I played Sauerbraten for 2 years Very Happy.
I've been in 2 clans yet. iOD| and .d00m|.
Something personal about me? Well, I'm Aaron, I like playing Computer Games, skating and playing Badminton. My taste of music is very big. I listen to Rock, Dubstep, Alternative, Metal, DnB, Jazz, Reggae, Techno etc.
I could keep talking about random stuff about me for hours. What about you ask me about it if you want to know something about me? Smile

- Regards, dat random Reptile!
Back to top Go down
Faron
=SA= Member | Janitor
Faron

PostSubject: Re: Look at this Reptile! ಠ_ಠ   Look at this Reptile! ಠ_ಠ Icon_minitime1Mon 23 Apr - 9:26

F1
Back to top Go down
RCJD
=SA= Member
RCJD

PostSubject: Re: Look at this Reptile! ಠ_ಠ   Look at this Reptile! ಠ_ಠ Icon_minitime1Mon 23 Apr - 11:44

Faron8- wrote:
F1

faron, u funnieeeeeeeeee alien

Welcome, Reptile!

@=SA=: I came across Reptile on the B} forum. He caught my eye with his friendly/sincere attitude.

But of course, there's a lot more to a guy than some words in a forum post Razz . Keep an eye out for Reptile and get to know him in game, IRC, and on TS3!

If you're looking to make an application to =SA=, make sure you have read the rules Very Happy
https://sa-clan.darkbb.com/t76-a-message-to-new-applicants

Three more invites to go!
Back to top Go down
ShadowFlameZ
Visitor
ShadowFlameZ

PostSubject: Re: Look at this Reptile! ಠ_ಠ   Look at this Reptile! ಠ_ಠ Icon_minitime1Mon 23 Apr - 12:35

Here's his app to B}: http://pbclan.tk/forum/showthread.php?tid=567

A couple reasons he was denied include:
Lack of in-game activity - none of us could really test you (though I'd see you on IRC quite a bit)
Lack of having a computer? I remember you told one of our members that you wouldn't have a computer for a while.

Other than that you seemed friendly and decent Smile
Fix these two things and you should be all right. Are you on a computer now?
Back to top Go down
Faron
=SA= Member | Janitor
Faron

PostSubject: Re: Look at this Reptile! ಠ_ಠ   Look at this Reptile! ಠ_ಠ Icon_minitime1Mon 23 Apr - 13:17

ShadowFlameZ wrote:
Here's his app to B}: http://pbclan.tk/forum/showthread.php?tid=567

A couple reasons he was denied include:
Lack of in-game activity - none of us could really test you (though I'd see you on IRC quite a bit)
Lack of having a computer? I remember you told one of our members that you wouldn't have a computer for a while.

Other than that you seemed friendly and decent Smile
Fix these two things and you should be all right. Are you on a computer now?
naw hes on a fuckin' toaster
Back to top Go down
datReptile
Visitor
datReptile

PostSubject: Re: Look at this Reptile! ಠ_ಠ   Look at this Reptile! ಠ_ಠ Icon_minitime1Mon 23 Apr - 15:54

During the day (My, german, Timezone) I'm usually on my PC. On the evenings, too.
Only when I'm at my fathers house, I don't have a Computer because my laptop broke. (D:)

- Regards, Reptile! <3
Back to top Go down
ThePrinter
M.I.A.
ThePrinter

PostSubject: Re: Look at this Reptile! ಠ_ಠ   Look at this Reptile! ಠ_ಠ Icon_minitime1Mon 23 Apr - 16:33

Ey man Welcome to SA. please make ur stay comfortable!

I actually never saw u online.. But im not online al day! I live in holland and we should definnetly play some games together! U need 3 invites to become an applicant. I wish u Goodluck!

Reading ur introduction i think ur on ur right way here! Keep interested, keep playing, keep posting matches. Visit our IRC >> sa-chat.tk and get to know us! because only when we know u we wil invite you Very Happy. it's that simple xD

Goodluck!
Back to top Go down
Comet
=SA= Founding Member + Senate | Twitter Manager
Comet

PostSubject: Re: Look at this Reptile! ಠ_ಠ   Look at this Reptile! ಠ_ಠ Icon_minitime1Mon 23 Apr - 22:47

For a moment i thought i was gonna see a picture of a reptile and ended up being an app from a player Razz Welcome to our clan forums and thank you for showing your interests in joining us. I am happy to see a player from europe here Smile As my fellow members have said, be more present on irc and ac and im sure we can come to a decision of your app. But before all this, do visit the recruitment section and read the rules and such related topics and you can decide if our clan is the right place for you Wink saving your and our time Smile Good luck and see ya soon at irc AND ac often. king
Back to top Go down
Skorpion
M.I.A.
Skorpion

PostSubject: Re: Look at this Reptile! ಠ_ಠ   Look at this Reptile! ಠ_ಠ Icon_minitime1Tue 24 Apr - 14:54

i will give you my invite, but if you show any sign of inactivity, i will change my mind.

Reason:
1. anyone who has been recommended by an retired member is a yes by me
2. you are cleanly shaven, cleanly washed etc.. no blacklist record.
unlike me :/
3. Anyone who shows good attitude, deserves to be in our clan. no matter the skill level.
we can always train you up.
Back to top Go down
ThePrinter
M.I.A.
ThePrinter

PostSubject: Re: Look at this Reptile! ಠ_ಠ   Look at this Reptile! ಠ_ಠ Icon_minitime1Tue 24 Apr - 16:36

Ok, if Skorpion is sure about his vote... U got ur first vote Very Happy

1 down: 2 to go Very Happy

I hope to play a match sometimes with you before I invite ya! So please search for SA members when u start playing!
Back to top Go down
Comet
Comet

PostSubject: Re: Look at this Reptile! ಠ_ಠ   Look at this Reptile! ಠ_ಠ Icon_minitime1Wed 25 Apr - 7:10

F1 for the invite. study
Back to top Go down
ThePrinter
M.I.A.
ThePrinter

PostSubject: Re: Look at this Reptile! ಠ_ಠ   Look at this Reptile! ಠ_ಠ Icon_minitime1Wed 25 Apr - 7:17

2 down - 1 to go
Back to top Go down
Faron
=SA= Member | Janitor
Faron

PostSubject: Re: Look at this Reptile! ಠ_ಠ   Look at this Reptile! ಠ_ಠ Icon_minitime1Wed 25 Apr - 10:09

ThePrinter wrote:
2 down - 1 to go

WHy do I always get ignored, like always?
Back to top Go down
RCJD
=SA= Member
RCJD

PostSubject: Re: Look at this Reptile! ಠ_ಠ   Look at this Reptile! ಠ_ಠ Icon_minitime1Wed 25 Apr - 12:14

Faron8- wrote:
ThePrinter wrote:
2 down - 1 to go

WHy do I always get ignored, like always?

lololol i thought you were joking in that first post, because we just met Reptile. And I thought "F1" means a vote for member and "invite" means invitation to make an application.

Never neglect da janitor, you'll regret it someday affraid

Reptile, looks like you got invites from Skorpion, Comet, and Faron. You are welcome to make an application in the Recruitment section now. Though we have not updated the recruitment rules (*cough*), applicants need F1's from 20% of the active clan members to be a trial member, and 40% for a full member.

Right now, we have about 16 active members. So rounding off numbers, you need 3 F1's for Trial and 6 F1's for Full.
All members are eligible to vote F1 or F2 for you, so make sure you meet them all and show 'em what you got!

You have 30 days from the start of your application to get 3 F1's for Trial. It could be sooner (but usually no less than two weeks), though we ask the applicants to show initiative to make progress in their application - dragging it on too long (over 30 days) could lead to rejection.

There is no time limit for getting from Trial to full membership. It usually will happen quite fast; the Trial membership is just for getting the clan and trial applicant to get used to the clan/family dynamics with one another.

Also, applicants under 16 are only welcomed if they have proven to be mature... and you have!

So if the above rules are all clear, I'm excited to see you make an application sometime soon. Good luck!

EDIT: The above rules are actually found here: https://sa-clan.darkbb.com/t1022-when-posting-an-application-you-must-provide-the-following

:O

Why aren't they found here?
https://sa-clan.darkbb.com/t76-a-message-to-new-applicants

INCONSISTENCY D<

):
Back to top Go down
Skorpion
M.I.A.
Skorpion

PostSubject: Re: Look at this Reptile! ಠ_ಠ   Look at this Reptile! ಠ_ಠ Icon_minitime1Wed 25 Apr - 15:20

invites are easy to get, but the application progress is the hardest, i hope you prepare for a long month ahead if you do get into the clan. you must show dedication, commitment, that long month will only feel like a week Wink trust me.
Back to top Go down
RCJD
=SA= Member
RCJD

PostSubject: Re: Look at this Reptile! ಠ_ಠ   Look at this Reptile! ಠ_ಠ Icon_minitime1Wed 25 Apr - 15:48

Skorpion wrote:
invites are easy to get, but the application progress is the hardest, i hope you prepare for a long month ahead if you do get into the clan. you must show dedication, commitment, that long month will only feel like a week Wink trust me.

well said, very true ^
Back to top Go down
Comet
Comet

PostSubject: Re: Look at this Reptile! ಠ_ಠ   Look at this Reptile! ಠ_ಠ Icon_minitime1Wed 25 Apr - 23:23

F1/vote in this section of the forum will only mean Invitations and not the actual vote for "app". So please dont get confused. My f1/vote was for the invitation which i have made very clear. study
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Look at this Reptile! ಠ_ಠ   Look at this Reptile! ಠ_ಠ Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Look at this Reptile! ಠ_ಠ
Page 1 of 1