=SA= Sniper Alliance Clan website
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
=SA= Sniper Alliance Clan website

An Assault Cube Clan

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Latest News : Recruitment at =SA= is OPEN. If interested, post your application in the "Recruitment" forum! | CapOne and PhaNtom members in the clan have left! | Whitelist updated

Firefall- a few clips

Go down 
+2
Faron
Lateralus
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Lateralus
Resigned =SA= Founding Member | =SA= Friend
Lateralus

Firefall- a few clips Empty
PostSubject: Firefall- a few clips   Firefall- a few clips Icon_minitime1Thu 26 Apr - 20:14

First of all, this is sorta off topic but the most relevant in the Public forum. I finally received my invitation to FireFall beta and wanted to show a few clips that I recorded. It doesn't go into detail as far as game play. I am playing as engineer class just one of the 5 classes to choose from. Those who think they like it you can sign up to get an invote (who knows how long that will take) or I can give out some invites when they give them to me. Firefall is a free online multiplayer FPS! Here it is..

Back to top Go down
Faron
=SA= Member | Janitor
Faron

PostSubject: Re: Firefall- a few clips   Firefall- a few clips Icon_minitime1Fri 27 Apr - 0:15

I want this game soooooooooooo bad Sad. One of my steam friends said he would give me a key if he got one.
Back to top Go down
Lateralus
Lateralus

PostSubject: Re: Firefall- a few clips   Firefall- a few clips Icon_minitime1Fri 27 Apr - 2:09

They give out invites every once in awhile. If I do get one before your friend I'll invite you Faron Smile
Back to top Go down
Faron
=SA= Member | Janitor
Faron

PostSubject: Re: Firefall- a few clips   Firefall- a few clips Icon_minitime1Fri 27 Apr - 4:33

Lateralus wrote:
They give out invites every once in awhile. If I do get one before your friend I'll invite you Faron Smile

=D
Back to top Go down
Lateralus
Lateralus

PostSubject: thumping at night for resources- sry bad vid quality   Firefall- a few clips Icon_minitime1Sun 8 Jul - 7:36

You can choose from 1st person and 3rd. I change towards the end so you can see the engineer Smile Firefall is still in beta so there are gonna be a lot of changes. Next milestone is within a few weeks.. I still have invites if anyone is interested!

Here are the requirements.

Minimum

PROCESSOR (AMD): Dual Core @ 2.6 Ghz (Athon 64 x2, Athlon II x2, Phenom II x2)

PROCESSOR (Intel): Dual Core @ 2.2 Ghz (Core 2, Core i3, Pentium Dual Core)

GPU: DirectX 9 compatible AMD or Nvidia video card with 1GB RAM (AMD/ATI Radeon HD 4550 or Nvidia Geforce 8600)

MEMORY: 4 GB

Recommended

PROCESSOR (AMD): Quad Core @ 2.8 Ghz (Athlon II X4, Phenom, Phenom II X4)

PROCESSOR (Intel): Quad Core @ 2.4 Ghz (Core 2 Quad, i5, i7)

GPU: AMD/ATI Radeon HD 4850 or Nvidia Geforce GTS 450

MEMORY: 4 GB
Back to top Go down
ThePrinter
M.I.A.
ThePrinter

PostSubject: Re: Firefall- a few clips   Firefall- a few clips Icon_minitime1Sun 8 Jul - 8:21

This looks awesome..

When im back from vacation and I have time left I'll contact you Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Lateralus
Lateralus

PostSubject: Re: Firefall- a few clips   Firefall- a few clips Icon_minitime1Sun 8 Jul - 8:37

great! look forward to showing you around the game XD
Back to top Go down
Lateralus
Lateralus

PostSubject: Re: Firefall- a few clips   Firefall- a few clips Icon_minitime1Sun 8 Jul - 8:46

Quick flight with glider

Back to top Go down
RCJD
=SA= Member
RCJD

PostSubject: Re: Firefall- a few clips   Firefall- a few clips Icon_minitime1Sun 8 Jul - 11:10

Lateralus wrote:
First of all, this is sorta off topic but the most relevant in the Public forum. I finally received my invitation to FireFall beta and wanted to show a few clips that I recorded. It doesn't go into detail as far as game play. I am playing as engineer class just one of the 5 classes to choose from. Those who think they like it you can sign up to get an invote (who knows how long that will take) or I can give out some invites when they give them to me. Firefall is a free online multiplayer FPS! Here it is..

Wow! The 3rd person option/exploring and adventuring gameplay makes me miss RC and JD so much Sad
Maybe I should play Firefall to relieve my Y-U-NO-CONTINUE-SERIES woes.
Back to top Go down
Lateralus
Lateralus

PostSubject: Re: Firefall- a few clips   Firefall- a few clips Icon_minitime1Sun 8 Jul - 11:37

Yeah this is my first open world game and i really like it. You should give it a try soon!
Back to top Go down
Faron
=SA= Member | Janitor
Faron

PostSubject: Re: Firefall- a few clips   Firefall- a few clips Icon_minitime1Sun 8 Jul - 12:59

Sucks my desktop is broke. AND THAT YOU CAN'T PAUSE THE DOWNLOADER FBAUSDHASUKDGSAJHDSAHjdgahjsgdhsafdhags
Back to top Go down
Comet
=SA= Founding Member + Senate | Twitter Manager
Comet

PostSubject: Re: Firefall- a few clips   Firefall- a few clips Icon_minitime1Sun 8 Jul - 15:49

Sadly the GPU needs more memory and i dont have on my laptop. So i cant join. Sad
Back to top Go down
ShadowFlameZ
Visitor
ShadowFlameZ

PostSubject: Re: Firefall- a few clips   Firefall- a few clips Icon_minitime1Mon 9 Jul - 15:46

Lateralus you must give me this brother <3
Back to top Go down
Lateralus
Lateralus

PostSubject: Re: Firefall- a few clips   Firefall- a few clips Icon_minitime1Sun 15 Jul - 8:02

By the end of this month they are releasing the biggest milestone yet- including the new horizontal progression system. However, this means that a wipe is coming really soon and all exp+items will be reset to zero. Unfortunately the invites I have are reserved :/ I'll let you know when i get another Shadowz.
Back to top Go down
Lateralus
Lateralus

PostSubject: Re: Firefall- a few clips   Firefall- a few clips Icon_minitime1Mon 16 Jul - 8:34

Took the recon (sniper) out for a bug train Smile

Back to top Go down
RCJD
=SA= Member
RCJD

PostSubject: Re: Firefall- a few clips   Firefall- a few clips Icon_minitime1Mon 16 Jul - 8:45

Some of the videos you posted are private, Lat! D:

I can't view them >.<
Back to top Go down
Lateralus
Lateralus

PostSubject: Re: Firefall- a few clips   Firefall- a few clips Icon_minitime1Mon 16 Jul - 8:54

oooh sorry try now
Back to top Go down
RCJD
=SA= Member
RCJD

PostSubject: Re: Firefall- a few clips   Firefall- a few clips Icon_minitime1Mon 16 Jul - 11:33

whoa.... AWESOME.

Will it be free when it's all developed?
Back to top Go down
Lateralus
Lateralus

PostSubject: Re: Firefall- a few clips   Firefall- a few clips Icon_minitime1Mon 16 Jul - 13:07

Yes it will be free to play. The devs stated they weren't going to make it into a pay-to-win game. There will be what they call "convenience items" available for purchase.
Back to top Go down
RCJD
=SA= Member
RCJD

PostSubject: Re: Firefall- a few clips   Firefall- a few clips Icon_minitime1Mon 16 Jul - 13:49

Lateralus wrote:
Yes it will be free to play. The devs stated they weren't going to make it into a pay-to-win game. There will be what they call "convenience items" available for purchase.

I like how they stated that, not "pay to win". So many games it has come down to (stupid) players who have thrown away hundreds of dollars over a game - buying PREMIUM weapons, equipment, stat upgrades, etc.

A game where your success is determined by skill, not money, is awesome (:
Back to top Go down
Lateralus
Lateralus

PostSubject: Re: Firefall- a few clips   Firefall- a few clips Icon_minitime1Mon 16 Jul - 15:45

yeah, that really bothers me when game developers exploit players like that. It's almost like a game selling it's own cheat codes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Firefall- a few clips   Firefall- a few clips Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Firefall- a few clips
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
=SA= Sniper Alliance Clan website :: GENERAL (public) :: Creativity-
Jump to: