=SA= Sniper Alliance Clan website
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
=SA= Sniper Alliance Clan website

An Assault Cube Clan

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Latest News : Recruitment at =SA= is OPEN. If interested, post your application in the "Recruitment" forum! | CapOne and PhaNtom members in the clan have left! | Whitelist updated

Happy Birthday COMET!!

Go down 
+4
Lateralus
Faron
RCJD
ThePrinter
8 posters
AuthorMessage
ThePrinter
M.I.A.
ThePrinter

Happy Birthday COMET!! Empty
PostSubject: Happy Birthday COMET!!   Happy Birthday COMET!! Icon_minitime1Thu 24 May - 7:44

once uppon a time there was a Comet
Lucky for us he found his to the Sniper Alliance. Today you celebrate ur Birthday and we party with you.

You want to know why? Because Comet is an awesome guy. He brought our clan so far as it is now. With loyalty! As HE says it: 'Friendship is more important in a clan than skill.'
These are not only words: you are the living proof. This clan is now more then 2 years old. Players came and players went but there was only one that stayed: Comet. He kept this whole clan together by chatting with player A, Facebooking with player B and Playing with C.
Even when he had some problems in RL and was less active: we could always contact him for help.

Not only because of that he is a great leader: he also knows excactly how to run a clan. He stays asside if his help isn't needed and let the new generation try arround. But when it's going the wrong way he is there to take over and clean the mess up.

Today it's his BirthDay. He is now 30 years old. A new era of his life and we think we speak for the whole clan as we say:
Thanks for all you have done Comet!! We hope you stay with us for a long time and we wish you the best in your Reallife! You deserve it!

on behalf of the whole clan:
=SA=Core Members

Show Comet how much he's loved and add some verses to this poem (rap). I know we have some talent here at SA.

As a man with his bride,
You stand by our side.
In storm, wind and snow:
Comet, Happy birthday Bro!
Back to top Go down
RCJD
=SA= Member
RCJD

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday COMET!!   Happy Birthday COMET!! Icon_minitime1Thu 24 May - 14:32

Through ups and downs
For over 800 days
Comet forever remained
as our strong, friendly
and caring leader

YAY BEING LAZY AND NOT RHYMING

Thank you =SA=Comet <3

30 is a big milestone!
Back to top Go down
Faron
=SA= Member | Janitor
Faron

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday COMET!!   Happy Birthday COMET!! Icon_minitime1Thu 24 May - 15:06

Happy Birthday COMET!! Funny-gifs-better-with-accessories
Back to top Go down
RCJD
=SA= Member
RCJD

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday COMET!!   Happy Birthday COMET!! Icon_minitime1Thu 24 May - 15:32

Faron, how did you find that video of me putting on a bday hat for Comet? And yeah, ThePrinter is the chic in the blue.
Back to top Go down
Lateralus
Resigned =SA= Founding Member | =SA= Friend
Lateralus

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday COMET!!   Happy Birthday COMET!! Icon_minitime1Thu 24 May - 15:57

Happy Birthday Comet. No doubt =SA= wouldn't be here if it wasn't for you. Keeping the 'old school' culture alive. Laughing

Back to top Go down
RCJD
=SA= Member
RCJD

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday COMET!!   Happy Birthday COMET!! Icon_minitime1Thu 24 May - 16:17

Lateralus, I was thinking "lol that video's pretty funny".

Then I noticed... chickens... Comet. I see what you did there ;D

Comet, they are taunting you to eat them. You should have a chicken feast to celebrate your big 30 Very Happy
Back to top Go down
progonna
=SA= Member
progonna

PostSubject: Chicken birthday cake comet~!!! :-D   Happy Birthday COMET!! Icon_minitime1Thu 24 May - 20:17

hey i made a special cake just for you and =SA= members Comet and some for visitors !!

Happy Birthday Bro :') !
Happy Birthday COMET!! Coolest-chicken-cake-6-21327347
best gift for you ! Like a Star @ heaven
Happy Birthday COMET!! Shotgunner..............................................................................Happy Birthday COMET!! Chicken
pray for chicken rain man!
I did pray for it!
take a look at this capture.

Happy Birthday COMET!! 91568708_43660910dd_z
/We Love you as our leader Comet :'D
Back to top Go down
Friteq
=SA= Friend
Friteq

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday COMET!!   Happy Birthday COMET!! Icon_minitime1Thu 24 May - 20:33

Happy Birthday Happy Birthday dear Comi!
All of AC nuubs knows who is most sexy leader Very Happy

Happy Birthday COMET!! Pp10
Back to top Go down
progonna
=SA= Member
progonna

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday COMET!!   Happy Birthday COMET!! Icon_minitime1Thu 24 May - 20:36

Friteq wrote:
Happy Birthday Happy Birthday dear Comi!
All of AC nuubs knows who is most sexy leader Very Happy

Happy Birthday COMET!! Pp10
lol <3
Back to top Go down
Million
Visitor
Million

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday COMET!!   Happy Birthday COMET!! Icon_minitime1Fri 25 May - 2:46

H-B !!!

Back to top Go down
Comet
=SA= Founding Member + Senate | Twitter Manager
Comet

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday COMET!!   Happy Birthday COMET!! Icon_minitime1Sun 27 May - 19:15

I dunno what to say about this bros!!! I'm surprised members still making a thread for me when im still less active on forums! Cant believe over the creativeness over the chicken concept Very Happy especially the chicken techno and WTF chicken w/o undergarments Very Happy Damn cheers It's like this bond that this clan still lives on and worth to be cherished in heart Crying or Very sad I love you bros (Bromance) I love you I love you :hear Happy Birthday COMET!! 3458547712 t: Wherever ever i am, I will always keep you guys in my heart and memories Happy Birthday COMET!! 3842511811 Thank you soo much for the greetings and Long live =SA= Clan!!!

Btw I am not the only reason for this clan to be standing strong all these years, Each member's love and dedication fuels the Clan to fight against adversities such as opponents in ac and against time. Muaw (Bromance) heheh Happy Birthday COMET!! 2702557753 Happy Birthday COMET!! 2318963194 Happy Birthday COMET!! 2318963194 Happy Birthday COMET!! 3087987576
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday COMET!!   Happy Birthday COMET!! Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Happy Birthday COMET!!
Page 1 of 1